young_prenta
3121965.gif

image-15.jpg

3171301.gif

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-5.jpg

Hi and welcome, we have newly just introduced our new drift team as you can see by the title it's called team slideways drifting and we are recruiting new member to our team. If you are by anyhow interested in joining then please let me know by either posting a message or giving a private message to kieranrp or either adding young_prenta, heroscott12, piff- hazy and xAGx-R3MiiXz which must say in the message your online ID and the colour of the rims you are using. NOTE: THE TEAM COLOURS ARE MATTE BLACK WITH DIFFERENT COLOURED RIMS WHICH IS YOUR CHOICE, IF YOU BY ANY CHANCE DO NOT HAVE MATTE BLACK PAINT THEN LET US KNOW AND WE WILL ARANGE SOMETHING FOR YOU. Once you have gave us your online ID and the coloured rims you are using we will give you a trial or we will announce a trial date which all the drivers interested will come along and have a trial when you have posted your name and the colour rims you are using you will put into the inactive members until you have passed the trial. ANYWAY WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY NEW RECRUITS COMING ALONG. HAPPY DRIFTING :)
image-16.jpg

3089192.png

image-13.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-18.jpg

3089197.png

SPEEDSTER(rabbit_9-8)

Last edited:
For all those guests that are interested in joining I'm opening a room on the 9th may at 8:30 uk time for any newcomers that want to join

Urm yh I did before

Room is now open so feel free to join room is called team shadow drifting

Try not to double post, just edit your old post. I was surprised to see 2 people using a z4 in your team. That car means a lot to me even though I do not use it now since an update ruined it. Anyway good luck from RSM! I hope to drift with you some day. 👍

team shadow drifting is now taking recruits this's will be taking place on wednesday 15 th may at 7:00 pm uk time

Try not to double post, just edit your old post. I was surprised to see 2 people using a z4 in your team. That car means a lot to me even though I do not use it now since an update ruined it. Anyway good luck from RSM! I hope to drift with you some day. 👍

Your rear accuracy in the Z4 was pretty beast

Good luck with the Team

Mind Control

Yh mate sorry we did the lobby already tomorrow at roundabout 7:00 pm uk time our team we will be there and our new recruits

Two things:

1. Please don't double post, there's an edit button. Use it.

2. Obnoxious posts are frowned upon here. Excitement is one thing, but try to avoid posts where the font size draws attention to itself just because it's a larger size. Congratulatory notes are fine, just do them in normal sizes or at the very least 2x the normal size.

Redbullboy
What track? I'm also new to drifting so any tips would help.

Well puncuation would help too. Add a capital letter in there somewhere. Ill fix it for you!! And I deleted the part about drafting in the Skyline, due to that being all wrong.

Well puncuation would help too. Add a capital letter in there somewhere. Ill fix it for you!! And I deleted the part about drafting in the Skyline, due to that being all wrong.

This is what i wrote where does it say drafting.

What track? and im new to drifting so any tips would help im drifting in a nissan gtr nur skyline.

Hi mate add me on psn and will help you with drifting and if your interested in joining we help beginners as well so if your interested just let me know

Hi mate add me on psn and will help you with drifting and if your interested in joining we help beginners as well so if your interested just let me know

My psn is swotg. Just pm me with the details and i will join the room.

Are you still Recruiting on saturday because i want to jojn you but i cant get on my ps3 till saturday?

And do my car must be black matt? Im asking because my drifting car si green with a carbon hood, roof, bumpers, trunck and side skirts

Back