Team slideways drifting | NOW RECRUITING | NEW OP! |

• Thread starter kieranrp
  • 137 comments
PinderGFX
new name? if its not shadow drifting do you still need to have matte black cars?

Anyone coming online today?

^speaking of matte black, can some one hook me up with a paint marker? I don't have matte black

Add me speedster im usually seshing most evenings, ps3 addy getyourleanon

Matte dark grey and matte dark silver are good enough, you can barely tell the difference guys.

I would quite like to join your driftcrew guys. I have been an amateur drifter now for almost a year. Just wanted to ask if you were hosting any sessions some time soon! I'm actually friends with you allready on PSN Kieranrp!

I would quite like to join your driftcrew guys. I have been an amateur drifter now for almost a year. Just wanted to ask if you were hosting any sessions some time soon! I'm actually friends with you allready on PSN Kieranrp!
Yh mate course you can add my psn young_prenta or send me a message with your details, and reddee how comes you didn't proceed to make the team then

Yh mate course you can add my psn young_prenta or send me a message with your details, and reddee how comes you didn't proceed to make the team then

Because I was offered a place on another team :).

Ohh I see you must be good then cause that team has some quality drifters

I have been in a few teams I used to be in RSM but left due to time zone differences, I still have big respect for them. I'm not too great at the minute due to me getting a g27 a few week ago but I'm getting there lol. Hit me up with a friends request and come slide some time MCR-smokey.

Reddee
I have been in a few teams I used to be in RSM but left due to time zone differences, I still have big respect for them. I'm not too great at the minute due to me getting a g27 a few week ago but I'm getting there lol. Hit me up with a friends request and come slide some time MCR-smokey.

If you want to practice, hit me up dean. Me and you have always been on the same time schedule.

When will I get to meet you guys online for some drifting? I would love to get some contacts that i could do some paralel drifting with for example!

Ohh seen mate well practice does make perfect so I would keep trying

just drifted with getyourleanon, he offered me a tryout :) just let me know when you guys are available, been drifting on GT5 for almost a year now. Normally I'm available every evening.

he said so, he also sent me here, I found it strange as well he isn't mentioned in the first post :P Still like to do a tryout though..

Okay mate I will add that now, also could you give me a time and date for when you are free to come do a trial

Also guys we have a challenge from loosends drift krew so I am soon going to be doing trials for the people that are going to compete against them

Back