Team slideways drifting | NOW RECRUITING | NEW OP! |

• Thread starter kieranrp
  • 137 comments
Is "getyourleanon" on this team or?

Yes greasy as I was removed from mcr on the forum and u guys changed your accounts with out telling me I assumed I was dropped, I was very new to drifting and I didnt feel up to scratch so I just moved on its been a while and now im in team slideways

Yes greasy as I was removed from mcr on the forum and u guys changed your accounts with out telling me I assumed I was dropped, I was very new to drifting and I didnt feel up to scratch so I just moved on its been a while and now im in team slideways

Because I never heard from you, and assumed you weren't interested. We would have helped you. But No problem your a good guy, good luck with your new Team.

Prenta that pic of us at SSR5 has a fault, the mazerati is on pause (see through) better change it mate. My bad

Sweet! I have now painted my viper matt black! Was really cool drifting with you guys! Looking forward to next time!

Hi guys. I'm looking for people to drift around with. I lately am trying out new drift machines, my current is the peugeot LMP1 race car. Do you guys have interest in this sort of drifting?

Hi guys. I'm looking for people to drift around with. I lately am trying out new drift machines, my current is the peugeot LMP1 race car. Do you guys have interest in this sort of drifting?

In terms of the trial you can use use fast race cars like that cause it would look silly to what we are drifting but if you can drift in any other road car other then that then your mor than welcome to join us mate

100_post.jpg

kieranrp can you clean op your gtplanet-inbox? gotta send you a pic of my car for the thread :)

Im going away for the next 3 or 4 weeks, so i will not be online for some time guys. Good luck with the video and the drift battle! Im looking forward to be drifting with you again later. Se ya!

I am leaving to because you are making this lobbies at night when i dont heave the time because i have to work or i go to the gym, so sory guys

It's a shame to see people leaving, I hope your team holds it together Kieran.

Had fun drifting with MacBam in the past couple weeks!

Back