Team slideways drifting | NOW RECRUITING | NEW OP! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter kieranrp
  • 137 comments
  • 11,858 views
Yh mate we could work out something on saturday mate
 
I would like to join...

Are you guys planning anything on Saturday? Like an open room/lobby or something?
 
Okay mate all I will need is your online ID and the colour rims you are using Saturday I should have a open room and today I'm opening one aswell so if anyone wants to join the room will be called team shadow drifting and should be open round 2:00pm uk time
 
Ok thanks!

PSN: rabbit_9-8
Rims: Orange
 
Last edited:
Okay mate I will take that down now mate urm, I will see you when you are free
 
room now open and the room is called team shadow drifting its a open lobby so feel free to join
 
Easy on the double posting and major lack of grammar. I have to re-read your stuff like 3x before I can understand. 👍
 
Just rushing, I sometime can't be bothered to do write properly
 
kieranrp
Just rushing, I sometime can't be bothered to do write properly

Understandable, but unfortunately a rule here on GTP.
 
Alright
 
Good Luck from Team Road Hunters

--------------
Team Road Hunters:
SnIpEr_ScOpZz-BR
qwas97
GuiiZiinHowBR
NoobzinBR
​
 
Are you making a lobby on saturday
 
Please note that the name Shadow drift team has already been taken. I have been the leader of this team since 2008. A simple google search will bring up our youtube page with a list of team members that was created in 2010. http://www.youtube.com/user/shadowdriftteam
 
Last edited:
Urm okay mate
 
Now we need a new name :(
 
Don't worry it's all sorted out
 
Probs later on tonight mate
 
Kieranp your message storer is full so i cant write you a message
 
Seriously, Team Panther?
 
Yh is there a problem
 
Team colours should be pink ;) For the Pink Panther
 
Might be changing the name again
 
Yh speedster I might be online Tommorow
 
Back