Team slideways drifting | NOW RECRUITING | NEW OP! |

• Thread starter kieranrp
  • 137 comments
I'm stopping this team anyway

wwhaaaattt?? come on man, don't give up now, you're not gonna close a team where you have put so much effort in? Just try to look for people to recruit to make the team bigger, don't quit now! You have so much possibilities ahead of you. So keep your head up son!

Cause all your lot teams are popular and you know I didn't think it will be this stressful to start up a team

Cause all your lot teams are popular and you know I didn't think it will be this stressful to start up a team

Dude if your not prepared to deal with problems and get though them you shouldn't have started a team in the first place. I've gone to the moon and back with the problems about my team but were still here and thriving.

If You want to get popular you need to get your name out. Drift with popular teams, join there meets don't give up man. I really want to see this team work.

If you're quitting due to your team not getting popular I think you're doing this for the wrong reasons, drifting and teams should be about having fun with friends and being a tight community, not popularity contests.

When I started MCR it wasn't easy. Nobody really wanted to know us. Now look...

Dude try again and have willpower see you on track.

I can introduce you to drift Teams if you want?

See you on track

Hey guys! I just wondered if our team actually has a youtube acount?? If not I would be happy 2 make one. I just wanted to let you know that i'm working on a new drifting montage. I would be more than happy to upload this to our site. The montage is filmed in HD!! :)

hey i would love a tryout ive been in and out of the drift game from suislide to drop5 ive been in a few that like most come to an end ..

deathwish700
hey i would love a tryout ive been in and out of the drift game from suislide to drop5 ive been in a few that like most come to an end ..

What's up death!

Offcourse you can! For the moment i'm gone, but add me: Sindrus! I will send you a message when i Get back! :)

Back