Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Just built a Challenger STR8 or something like that, it's so good! I have about 600hp in mine and you can just floor it!

Managed to get 98 out of a 1.2 Clio last night with three people in the thing, it was hilarious.
Could i be a total D*** and say i got 101 with my 1.2 Clio with a full car, fortunately a truck blocked the speed camera from catching me lol :lol:

That must have been one long straight xD

I tuned a Volvo this morning and I'm in love with it! It's so good! I can drive like I should be able to now, shame it only has 350hp, weights a lot and has a terrible weight distribution, really do wish I could figure out how I done the tune, been drifting it all day now!

I've decided to stay on GT5 for a few weeks and see how it goes, really not digging how 6 works at the moment and i was tandeming like a boss within 10 minutes of being back on it so i'm gonna wait it out for a little while and see what new updates they bring out :cheers:

@Bagg's, you are being a woman, I hated GT6 and took a few days break from it, started playing it again today and somehow tuned a amazing Volvo and am now enjoying it very much, now trying to get other cars to be set-up as well as the brick is and I'll happily sit and play GT6 for a few hours (Still don't like it as much as LFS & rFactor), I managed to make it stop doing that silly thing where it just rotates for no reason :D

@Bennie Oh that explains it, we where just on a normal road :lol:

Lol, ive not got the baws to got near 100 on a normal road, although saying that, nipping through Glasgow seems to be quite fun, like 60 in 20's lol

Oh man I love this Volvo/brick, shame it only has 350hp, terrible weight reduction and what feels like low tire width, been trying all day but can't get my 350Z or S15 to feel anywhere as near good as Bricky does.

I've been trying various different cars, but I can't get anything to feel as nice as my JZS161 Aristo. About 560hp, stage 2 weight reduction, R154 gear ratio's and it drives like a dream.

hey just thought i would stop by and say hi its SCS Raiders im getting my fanatec back and will be getting gt6 tomorrow so maybe we can drift when i get good lol

I've been trying various different cars, but I can't get anything to feel as nice as my JZS161 Aristo. About 560hp, stage 2 weight reduction, R154 gear ratio's and it drives like a dream.
This feels really good! Though with my suspension settings it's trying to oversteer and grab around in big angle, what kind of settings you running?

I will stop playing gt5 when you get on cos there'll be a bit more fun instead of drifting alone :P kinda need to test the waters with a few new tunes anyway.

This feels really good! Though with my suspension settings it's trying to oversteer and grab around in big angle, what kind of settings you running?

IIRC I have

Springs 16k/8k
Compression 6/3
Extension 7/4
ARB 5/4
Camber -3.2/-1.2
Toe -0,10/0,05

Last edited:
I will stop playing gt5 when you get on cos there'll be a bit more fun instead of drifting alone :P kinda need to test the waters with a few new tunes anyway.

You can always ask me to join and i'll gladly get on that a** in a session.

Was on forza last night, still got it...Also was thinking about maybe doing a small christmas KOTH on gt6 tomorrow afternoon/night if anyones up for it?

Got gt6 last night. Ill try to hit you guys with friend requests tonight or tomorrow. Or send me one because i cant see the psn tags in this mobile site at the moment

At the in laws today but I'm on gt6 grinding away at career mode on controller to get money. Ill be at home relearning the fanatec tomorrow. Whoever said the tuning is similar to forza was right, I put in a tune from an fm4 calculator (with certain settings scaled apropriately) and it feels great.

Ahh ok yeah I added you then :)

Kens ER34 feels sooooo nice. Got a chaser feeling good too but it's so damn slow lol.

man I am having trouble still getting a feel for drifting. a lot more throttle control necessary compared to forza, and harder to transition and catch the car. I need to practice more but I really like the racing and its sidetracking me. Soon.

need to get out and grind with a near-stock S13 or something and just learn, maybe tweak my wheel settings a bit.

buys a ps3 and gt6.. gets excited to get online... drops the bag with the ps3... no longer has a new ps3. FML i will be online soon :D

Back