teamJDMT™|Missile Matsuri 465pp CANCELLED!

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 56 comments
Australia
Royale Natio Touge
JDM_Tuning-JZE70

Attachments

• Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
    Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I will enter with something (S)pecial you know. Best damage? Explain :lol:
damage I kinda stupid, but pretty much who ever gets the most damage and keeps It the longest. But remember to obtain it through door to door tandems, and wall taps!

Created a Countdown Clock!

Last edited:
I am so sorry, but I will have to back out. This event is one in the morning for myself, and I have work the next day. :ouch:

That's the reason I can't drive in VDC, It'll be 2 am for me when it's on
Understandable. I would think someone would think about doing something on a weekend. I may run a matsuri event on the weekend @ a time that could bring in more participates.

PSN: RSM-Spank
Time Zone: MST
Favoured Restrictions: RWD, 450hp
Favourite Tracks: Grand Valley Speedway

For those of you who can't make it due to the time zones, if this events goes well. I'll be happy to make another room, but with a different theme & time suitable for US Members! I.E: Rotor Matsuri, Muscle Matsuri and Kei Matsuri! Only if it goes well, which it hopefully should.

For those of you who can't make it due to the time zones, if this events goes well. I'll be happy to make another room, but with a different theme & time suitable for US Members! I.E: Rotor Matsuri, Muscle Matsuri and Kei Matsuri! Only if it goes well, which it hopefully should.

Muscle Matsuri lol imagine the applicants complaining they can't use sports soft tyres on their 900hp vipers etc etc...

What track you looking at using? Need to get some practice in.
Streets of Willow!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the event, only just remembered I'm rostered to work late this Friday.. Damn. I was looking forward to it too! Enjoy :D

I expect to see photos afterward! :P

Too bad you can't come, Will take lots of Pictures!

Latest Posts

Back