teamJDMT™| New O.P - It's the freshest/illest/dapper/oohkillem

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 4,317 comments
So to those of you not in Australia, this is what happens when you decide you want to go get your self some more skid tyres from you own backyard.

We look forward to you all coming to visit teamJDMT in Australia! Haha!
10504879_10152860572108744_7605473559929195824_o.jpg

Coming from someone with serious arachnophobia... I will never visit Australia lol.

Nope...nope. a-ah....never...arachnophobia just kicked in and it's telling me to burn your country.

Big spiders are cool, but I hate those tiny sneaky ones...

Please, how can you not come to Australia to visit us?

Even though everything that walks or crawls or just moves wants kill you, i thought our friendship was much more than that...

:lol::lol:

Hey guys, just sharing my latest video with you all! Didn't put a whole lot of effort into this and it was all made entirely in the GTA IV Video Editor. Of course, I used Adobe Premier for the music. Next video will be alot more refined, as I can see some mistakes in this video. Most of them were out of my control because they were just problems in the game but oh well. I will have another video out next week hopefully. I'm fixing up the links to the mods that I used in this video, if anyone is somewhat interested in them, haha.

One last thing. Watch this in atleast 720p. I think it should play in 60fps mode. One of the laptops at school allowed 60fps playback but my laptop won't and I can't use my main computer to check it. Oh well, enjoy! :D

Hey guys, just sharing my latest video with you all! Didn't put a whole lot of effort into this and it was all made entirely in the GTA IV Video Editor. Of course, I used Adobe Premier for the music. Next video will be alot more refined, as I can see some mistakes in this video. Most of them were out of my control because they were just problems in the game but oh well. I will have another video out next week hopefully. I'm fixing up the links to the mods that I used in this video, if anyone is somewhat interested in them, haha.

One last thing. Watch this in atleast 720p. I think it should play in 60fps mode. One of the laptops at school allowed 60fps playback but my laptop won't and I can't use my main computer to check it. Oh well, enjoy! :D

Holy **** loved that video man! Now do such a graceful video of us drifting haha!

Holy **** loved that video man! Now do such a graceful video of us drifting haha!

Hey thanks man, really appreciate it! You know I'd love to make a video of you guys drifting but I don't have a capture card nor can I create such cool camera angles in GT. :(

ICEnhancer > Regular ENB's lel

Nah, but really nice video man, looks really clean.
I'll say though, please never use the inbuilt angles that GTA has in the camera editor, they look so fake and amateur (ie the driving shots), try using an angle that looks more like it was taken from a car rolling next to it on a straight road where you don't have to avoid things. Also try not to adjust the fov during a shot, it makes it appear a little strange.
Otherwise though, really good job man 👍 :)

ICEnhancer > Regular ENB's lel

Nah, but really nice video man, looks really clean.
I'll say though, please never use the inbuilt angles that GTA has in the camera editor, they look so fake and amateur (ie the driving shots), try using an angle that looks more like it was taken from a car rolling next to it on a straight road where you don't have to avoid things. Also try not to adjust the fov during a shot, it makes it appear a little strange.
Otherwise though, really good job man 👍 :)

I haven't had the chance to try ICEnhancer but I'll get around to it one day. My only complaint with CryENB is how yellow it can look at times. I think I tried too hard to make it look good. Should've just gone with my instinct and kept the good shots. Oh well, pretty happy with how it came out nonetheless. Next video should hopefully be an improvement.
Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it. Will use those ideas in the next video haha. Cheers. 👍

I haven't had the chance to try ICEnhancer but I'll get around to it one day. My only complaint with CryENB is how yellow it can look at times. I think I tried too hard to make it look good. Should've just gone with my instinct and kept the good shots. Oh well, pretty happy with how it came out nonetheless. Next video should hopefully be an improvement.
Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it. Will use those ideas in the next video haha. Cheers. 👍

ICEnhancer is the best enb for GTA as far as I'm concerned, definitely try it.
By the way, this shot is wooshka
0b548d8e3f.jpg

and Blackmill is amazing

ICEnhancer is the best enb for GTA as far as I'm concerned, definitely try it.
By the way, this shot is wooshka
0b548d8e3f.jpg

and Blackmill is amazing

The only problem I found with the shots inside the car is how the shadows look, even with High shadows on. Oh, and how bright the digital gauges are...

The only problem I found with the shots inside the car is how the shadows look, even with High shadows on. Oh, and how bright the digital gauges are...

ENB's / GTA do that, can't really do much about it, but the actual movement and composition are perfect 👍

ENB's / GTA do that, can't really do much about it, but the actual movement and composition are perfect 👍

Thank you man! Now my next video has to raise the bar again! Once that one is done, I'll do my best to make the one after that even better.

So looking back on some of the tuning done back by some veterans of GT5. It truly amazes me of what the world has to offer. Not even in a bad way.

Reading up on @GhostZ posts about drifting and his method of tuning seemed truly amazing to me and made a fair bit of sense. Here's some of his documents i recommend you guys looking at. Most will be against it, call me a optimist but i see there being a slight chance of it being perfect.'

Here's links to all his theories etc.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/1830602/

Huh.

Those mathematical formulated tuning sheets, were pretty cool. It's something different, which is why i found it cool.

That was really only the tip of the iceberg. I have less-clean versions that describe load transfer in the middle of a corner, showing the relationship between gear ratios, dampener settings, corner angle, and how they contribute to cornering speed. Basically, there's a mathematical proof that the smaller a corner's angle is, the stronger your dampener settings and longer your gear ratios need to be (along with an increase in engine power to match the torque) to maintain the same cornering speed and approach angle. However, this (along with LSD theories and grip vectors based on toe angles while drifting) never got completed close enough to be presented.

However, I haven't improved them in almost a year, and there's only so much testing and tuning can do at the limits of time and skill I have.

That was really only the tip of the iceberg. I have less-clean versions that describe load transfer in the middle of a corner, showing the relationship between gear ratios, dampener settings, corner angle, and how they contribute to cornering speed. Basically, there's a mathematical proof that the smaller a corner's angle is, the stronger your dampener settings and longer your gear ratios need to be (along with an increase in engine power to match the torque) to maintain the same cornering speed and approach angle. However, this (along with LSD theories and grip vectors based on toe angles while drifting) never got completed close enough to be presented.

However, I haven't improved them in almost a year, and there's only so much testing and tuning can do at the limits of time and skill I have.
I'm not sure I understood correctly but it seems to me like your formula would have to be used on all the corners of the track, That way you don't drift one corner perfectly and the next totally opposite.

I'm not sure I understood correctly but it seems to me like your formula would have to be used on all the corners of the track, That way you don't drift one corner perfectly and the next totally opposite.

This is exactly right. What you do is you then take a given track, measure it's corners, weight them by their duration, and then tune for the average. This maximizes your speeds and angles through the longest, highest point-yielding corners.

Likewise, if you're tandeming and you know what the other driver's car is (or their style) you can tune to the similar angle and speed of their own vehicle, even if yours is drastically different mechanically, to match their movements more precisely. At least, in theory. The problem is that all of these improvements can be washed out by just not being a perfect driver or being too used to a different type of "style" that is slower.

Yeah that seems very complicated to change to a completely different tune in order to adjust to different drivers and tracks.

I understand that in a real world situation drivers will make a few adjustments to their car in order to adapt to the track, but to adjust after facing each driver seems a bit much. (Formula D reference btw)

Last edited:
Yeah that seems very complicated to change a to a completely different tune in order to adjust to different drivers and tracks.

I understand that in a real world situation drivers will make a few adjustments to their car in order to adapt to the track, but to adjust after facing each driver seems a bit much. (Formula D reference btw)

+1

Moar video spam because you guys seem to actually view it unlike everybody I have added on FB

(Facebook version)

Holy **** that was great! The song is mad too! 10/10 bruvs...

Now i think you should go find a single car to shoot....

Moar video spam because you guys seem to actually view it unlike everybody I have added on FB

(Facebook version)

Looks mad. Also I haven't seen your fb page update. So maybe you haven't set the page up quite right??? I'll share it round for ya. Good work.

Back