teamJDMT™| New O.P - It's the freshest/illest/dapper/oohkillem

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 4,317 comments
Oh really? I had planned to go to Daikoku but we don't have a hire car. Not doing a whole lot of Japanese car stuff there, just squeezing in a couple of upgarages and Bee R. Going to the Mooneyes hot rod show on the Sunday then head straight from there to Osaka. Spending the Saturday around the Yokohama area so stopping off at Bee R and the couple of UpGarage's near by. Have you been there?

Not yet, just my cousin lived there for about 3 years. Also i have a uncle living in Japan, so i was planning of going sometime next year when i have abit more cash to buy a car there for Summer Matsuri at Ebisu.

Hey aussie bro's! :cheers:

Hey Dev! Missed you, hope things are going well on your side of the world haha.
One more year, and i'll be drifting with you guys haha

Not yet, just my cousin lived there for about 3 years. Also i have a uncle living in Japan, so i was planning of going sometime next year when i have abit more cash to buy a car there for Summer Matsuri at Ebisu.

Hey Dev! Missed you, hope things are going well on your side of the world haha.
One more year, and i'll be drifting with you guys haha
Yeah SRE, everything's cool here man :). Just had to stop in and see how the funniest GTP team was doing haha

Found 2 Seconds to edit @T0ym4n 's picture..

Suzuka Circuit East Course_3.jpg

You guys have been quiet, wuuttt.
Sad, still haven't got GT6 updated yet. But I somehow managed to drift on GT2 yesterday..

Edit: I only just realised I wrote GT2 instead of GT4..

Last edited:
School is definitely a contributor for me... But its gotten to a point where half of us have entered the workforce too.

Basically, everyone is working towards the end goal of a Car.

So it'll be soon when teamJDMT merges its virtual side with reality, and we'll be repping our team on QLD and Winton Matsuri's.

School is definitely a contributor for me... But its gotten to a point where half of us have entered the workforce too.

Basically, everyone is working towards the end goal of a Car.

So it'll be soon when teamJDMT merges its virtual side with reality, and we'll be repping our team on QLD and Winton Matsuri's.
This.

I'm busy trying to get a job to fund my car addiction.

@JDM SRE70 found this from the last H2H comp we did. Gotta love those hit boxes lol.

And I looked at the replays, that was just me coasting back down the hill, hadn't hit him yet, and also no one was paused either !!View attachment 263767

Gotta get dat booty all day erry day.

I wanna see more pics from H2H. Should give me something to edit too! I seriously miss this community though, shouldn't of sold the PS3.

But 80% of the other threads seem to be drama especially the comps. Hope i'm wrong though!

Gotta get dat booty all day erry day.

I wanna see more pics from H2H. Should give me something to edit too! I seriously miss this community though, shouldn't of sold the PS3.

But 80% of the other threads seem to be drama especially the comps. Hope i'm wrong though!

I'm gonna go trough my old replays tonight and have geez.

Aus community has been pretty chilled out, specially with the Planet Past 90 building up. Lobbies have been dying off, I for one haven't seen many JDMT rooms around either though. We been pretty slow aswell, only 1-3 of us online at a time.

I might go through the replays I saved from the rooms/lobbies that I was in with you guys and see what sort of photos I can get. Seeing as I can use Lightroom, I might be able to get some good results with it. I don't know how many replays I've got saved, but it's still worth a shot. (no pun intended...)

I'm yet to come across any of you guys! I guess I'm the opposite to everyone. I'm a second year apprentice so I already know I can't afford any car parts and it just sits there getting dusty and neglected. Think I took a photo of it, might've opened the door. Most action it's seen in months. Awaiting more guard work.

With this Japan trip on Wednesday all my money has been going to that and I've worked out as soon as I leave the house I spend money so I have nothing better to do than play GT6

I'm yet to come across any of you guys! I guess I'm the opposite to everyone. I'm a second year apprentice so I already know I can't afford any car parts and it just sits there getting dusty and neglected. Think I took a photo of it, might've opened the door. Most action it's seen in months. Awaiting more guard work.

With this Japan trip on Wednesday all my money has been going to that and I've worked out as soon as I leave the house I spend money so I have nothing better to do than play GT6
Please finish your car, omg.
rN8o2.gif

I can dig it.
VY5AomU.gif

This, this put a smile on my face. :D 👍

Back