teamJDMT™| New O.P - It's the freshest/illest/dapper/oohkillem

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 4,317 comments
That is... odd. I know they are trying to make everything as true to life as they can and that irl the police always hound Bathurst for speeding, but this is kind of dumb to have in a racing game. Nice volvo by the way.

Yeah thanks,
Does anyone think they'll put in a proper drift DLC pack containing actual tracks n cars ?
Or is that more likely for GT7 ?

Some shots I've taken so far...
Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

Look at the wing mirror, spastic amount of detail

Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg

Going for the tuff touge drift look so rims are stock size

Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg

Low is good and GT6 has lots of low

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Wingless is mad

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit.jpg

Kanjo style EF. Max NA power and 770 kg's

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg
First car I bought on JR86 account (apart from the Fit you have to buy)​

The 13 looks sweet
Thanks man. Went fully low for these shots to show MLD_Conscience what the S13 was like in GT6. VERY happy with these lower ride heights. You can be naughty and go below 100 mm :lol:. Lowest car I have is my Mini which has 50 mm

Thanks man. Went fully low for these shots to show MLD_Conscience what the S13 was like in GT6. VERY happy with these lower ride heights. You can be naughty and go below 100 mm :lol:. Lowest car I have is my Mini which has 50 mm

GT6 is good for Aesthetics isn't it.. As much as i love your wheels spinning, muscle cars rims on S13 noooo. But i get your going for retro SSR look. I love it personally, but run TE's on the S13. lol

Some shots I've taken so far...
View attachment 87751
Look at the wing mirror, spastic amount of detail

View attachment 87753
Going for the tuff touge drift look so rims are stock size

View attachment 87754
Low is good and GT6 has lots of low

View attachment 87755
Wingless is mad

View attachment 87757
Kanjo style EF. Max NA power and 770 kg's

View attachment 87758 First car I bought on JR86 account (apart from the Fit you have to buy)​

Love your pictures! Also love the 80/90's look you achieve, hats off to you sir.. Also KE70 is gone, it's gonna live in QLD now. Time to save up for my originally planned first car (4 door R32 Sedan). Woo 4 Door Slidah's are the bomb! Anyone on online now?

Love your pictures! Also love the 80/90's look you achieve, hats off to you sir.. Also KE70 is gone, it's gonna live in QLD now. Time to save up for my originally planned first car (4 door R32 Sedan). Woo 4 Door Slidah's are the bomb! Anyone on online now?
Thanks man. I'll be online later today I think. How much did the KE70 go for?

Very nice.
Did you happen to get the camera idea from what I was doing the other day in the FXX?

It's a shame, something like that sorta makes me want to keep the 240 but I think I might still let it go so I can get another car.

I'd rather GT over FM still too. By the sounds the Forza community dislikes FM5 more than the GT community dislikes GT6. Small wonder that there will be more people coming to GT from Forza

Actually, since Dec. 6th., it's the other way around. I lost count of the hate mail threads about GT6.

Very nice.
Did you happen to get the camera idea from what I was doing the other day in the FXX?

It's a shame, something like that sorta makes me want to keep the 240 but I think I might still let it go so I can get another car.

Yeah and also from watching some guys in Poland absolutely destroying some figure 8 roads n freeway on ramps in a 240.

What've you got in your 240?

Actually, since Dec. 6th., it's the other way around. I lost count of the hate mail threads about GT6.
I think that would mostly because alot of GT people won't really accept a change.
(Not trying to hate on anyone I'm just being honest here.)
Like people complain about how they can't drive like they did in GT5 but you really can't expect it to be the same since quite of the game has been reworked or changed completely.

Yeah and also from watching some guys in Poland absolutely destroying some figure 8 roads n freeway on ramps in a 240.

What've you got in your 240?

It's just a Stock 1987 Volvo 245 GLE Estate, B230F 2.3L I4 and a 4 speed auto.

Yeah its not much but I'm going to try and find a new home for it soon so then I can get on the hunt for the next car I want.

Hi Guys, Just to let you know the teamJDMT Missile Matsuri isn't cancelled or forgotten. Time and Date to be released soon. I'll be taking over the event on behalf of JDMT-JZX90. As he's occupied with work, etc.. Also, could i ask one of the following to come online for a small meeting @JR86 @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ @HuCkLeBeRrY.

Cheers!

PSN: SR20D
Time Zone: GMT+1
Favoured Restrictions: 500 HP, Comf Hard, RWD, No driving aids (Except ABS).
Favourite Tracks: Suzuka East, Autumn Mini, and the new arena thingy :D
PSN: JDM_Tuning_JR86
Time Zone: GMT +10 (?)
Favoured Restrictions: No 4WD or FWD, CH tyres, all aids off except ABS and limit of 650 pp
Favourite Tracks: Madrid, SSR5 and likely Streets of Willow
PSN:fourbeenevil
Time Zone: GMT +13
Favoured Restrictions: Only Rwd, only ABS.
Favourite Tracks: Anything with corners
PSN: JDM_Tuning_S3OZ
Time Zone: GMT +10
Favoured Restrictions: RWD only, all restrictions off.
Favourite Tracks: Fuji,
Willow Springs and
The GT Arena.
PSN: MCR-Ishox
Time Zone: GMT+1
Favoured Restrictions: CH, RWD, 550PP
Favourite Tracks: GT arena, Willows Springs and Autumn Ring.
PSN: JDM_Tuning_FA20
Time Zone: GMT+ 10
Favoured Restrictions: CH, RWD
Favourite Tracks: Deep Forest, GVS, Suzuka, SSR5, Madrid

(hopefully my PS3 will be working by then, just save me a spot because it sounds like it will be some mad fun, and i'll let you know later tomorrow or early Thursday)
Might as well

PSN: MonsterRyo
Time Zone: GMT +12
Favoured Restrictions: 500Hp or less,RWD,CH
Favourite Tracks: Circuito de Madrid
PSN: JDM_Tuning_JHG50
Time Zone: GMT +10
Favoured Restrictions: RWD only, all restrictions off (other than ABS), CH only.
Favourite Tracks: Fuji, Suzuka East.
PSN: XE_Baggins
Timezone: GMT
Favoured Restrictions: CH's, no driving aids.
Favourite Tracks: Autumn Ring Mini, Route 187 (hope its carried on :( ) and High Speed Ring Reverse
I guess...

PSN: shakeOtan
TIMEZONE: gmt+12
FAVOURITE RESTRICTIONS: rwd, CH, 550 hp or less
FAVOURITE TRACKS: Circuit de Madrid, Autumn Ring mini reverse and most likely the streets of willow
PSN: MCR-Greazy
Time Zone: GMT 0
Favoured Restrictions: RWD only, all restrictions off, CH only. 800hp or 570PP
Favourite Tracks: none
PSN: MCR-Hako
Time Zone: GMT +1
Favoured Restrictions: RWD all the way, Hakosuka and S14.
Favourite Tracks:
None YET.
PSN: RSM-Eric1512
Time Zone: GMT -5
Favoured Restrictions: RWD, any HP range
Favourite Tracks: Grand Valley Speedway

Please reply if your Entry is missing... These are all who are confirmed.

13/16 CONFIRMED! 3 SPOTS LEFT.

Hi Guys, Just to let you know the teamJDMT Missile Matsuri isn't cancelled or forgotten. Time and Date to be released soon. I'll be taking over the event on behalf of JDMT-JZX90. As he's occupied with work, etc.. Also, could i ask one of the following to come online for a small meeting @JR86 @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ @HuCkLeBeRrY.

Cheers!
I'll be on now man

PSN: Shoot_Da_Car (S. D.C.) on GT6.
Time Zone: NZT
Favoured Restrictions: RWD
Favourite Tracks: none.

Cheers SDC.

Back