Favoured Restrictions: FR, MR, RR
Favourite Tracks:
Matterhorn Rotenboden (currently)

PSN: cheese7killer (C.C.7Killer)--> gt6
Time Zone: UTC+10:00
Favoured Restrictions: FR, MR, RR, Comfort hards
Favourite Tracks: Anywhere!

Last edited:
2 1 spots available! For Missile Matusri. Remember to build a appropriate missile,and tap dem walls.

I'm bringing my S15, cool? :) I will be mix matched quote as well, but don't know if I will like it :P

S15 sounds good, too bad it wont look like a proper missile in GT, since we cant get mismatched panels, paint and wheels. Oh well :| See you on the 20th, enjoy your S-Chassis!

It's no changing?

Refresh page lol

@JR86 I REMEMBER the gear box lol! its T50 not T56, stupid me and my LS love!

Also, if this helps... Here is the custom ration from the TRD Package 2 T50 Transmission

• First Gear: 2.341:1
  • Second Gear: 1.607:1
  • Third Gear: 1.195:1
  • Fourth Gear: 1.00:1
  • Fifth Gear: 0.886:1

Last edited:
If there's any room im in. I might not be able to attend though and wont know till probably the last minute.
PSN: Coza427 (GT6 name: C.Luck (Coza) - might change to D.rftworksCoza/D.rftwrks-Coza)
Time Zone: AEST (GMT +10)
Favoured Restrictions: Rwd only, ABS only, Real grip, Low slipstream/draft
Favourite Tracks: Grand Valley, Stowe, Autumn Ring Mini (Norm & Rev), Apricot Hill.

If there's any room im in. I might not be able to attend though and wont know till probably the last minute.
PSN: Coza427 (GT6 name: C.Luck (Coza) - might change to D.rftworksCoza/D.rftwrks-Coza)
Time Zone: AEST (GMT +10)
Favoured Restrictions: Rwd only, ABS only, Real grip, Low slipstream/draft
Favourite Tracks: Grand Valley, Stowe, Autumn Ring Mini (Norm & Rev), Apricot Hill.

Confirmed!

Can anyone link Tsukuba with a ZN6 now (with wheel and clutch)? i've been trying to do it for the last hour while tuning various aspects and it's still reluctant to link turns 1 and 2 and for turn 3 you have to induce massive lift off oversteer to slow down enough for turn 4 and to not let the rear tyres grip up. The new tyre models have really limited what cars can do on certain tracks compared to GT5.

Can anyone link Tsukuba with a ZN6 now (with wheel and clutch)? i've been trying to do it for the last hour while tuning various aspects and it's still reluctant to link turns 1 and 2 and for turn 3 you have to induce massive lift off oversteer to slow down enough for turn 4 and to not let the rear tyres grip up. The new tyre models have really limited what cars can do on certain tracks compared to GT5.

I can link everything apart from the back straight. :)

Name: Mace

Psn: mstr_swagg

Time zone: pacific time

Drifting experience: I started in forza then transitioned over to this and prolly like 2 years drifting all together.

Previous teams: none yet

Favorite cars: uncommon or wagons!

I am interested in getting better and to learn and playing alone isn't the greatest so hit me up.

Lets try again today? I'm good with low hp whips! So i think i am anyway!

A set of mine, that wasn't published to the Drifting Subforum.
special-stage-route-x-jpg.88052

View attachment 88050 View attachment 88051 View attachment 88053

View attachment 88049

EDIT:

Found R Factor Pics, Back when i used to play!
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
534550_10151155880536342_1861063553_n.jpg

Last edited:
PSN: Popsu_ (may change)
Time Zone: +1
Favoured Restrictions: Under 450HP, FR, Real grip, Low slipstream
Favourite Tracks: Willow Springs, Tsukuba, Tokyo R246, Autumn Ring

PSN: Popsu_ (may change)
Time Zone: +1
Favoured Restrictions: Under 450HP, FR, Real grip, Low slipstream
Favourite Tracks: Willow Springs, Tsukuba, Tokyo R246, Autumn Ring

Sorry Pstrykmen, Events full. Will put you on reserve though.

Nice rFactor shots man thou where you using Project D's super unrealistic physic's? :lol:

Me & a few of the other guys i play rFactor with im in the Odyvia :D
11382719994_92aed64be9_c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rFactor shots man thou where you using Project D's super unrealistic physic's? :lol:

Me & a few of the other guys i play rFactor with im in the Odyvia :D
11382719994_92aed64be9_c.jpg

YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tempt me to go back man! My PC is downgraded anyway lol

Hahahaha, i don't have the best PC as well but it dose the job for now (about to build a new pc), you should come back to rF :lol: btw when you did play where you playing under jzx's name? think i might have seen you on be for.

Back