TEKKEN 7

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 211 comments
Loved the story to the game. Already excited for what comes next in the series. The music is once again killer, the library of content that just delves into the series history is awestriking, and the graphics are just beyond beautiful. My only gripe is the downsized customization for characters from TTT2.

Lucky Chloe's weebness is making me cringe soo bad. :lol:
d4e285ca9d7d65116c42caffca2a7fb9.jpg

Eva
I'm not seeing how it's so cringy outside of it being the same opponents all three fights.
It was pretty much two nubs going at it, with the same guy constantly demanding a rematch.

This was happening for 8 fights.

Oh lord:

And I thought the move/animation swaps on MKX were nightmarish, but this is on just another level.

What the hell? Seeing this Nina-Jack hybrid (or imbreeding?) makes you proud to cheat on Nina. Just like Mortal Kombat, this is Brutality. Good grief!

Last night on YouTube Gaming, I saw a stream of someone doing the Tekken 7 bowling mini game. You may remember Tekken Tag Tournament 1 having a Bowling mini game for you to unlock. T7 had these lovely futuristic bowling lanes. It all sort of reminded me of TTT1's bowling only much fancier and with the new wave of characters. But for the most part, it looked pretty fun!

Lads and Lasses, Armor King is Back:

Edit: And as seen in the above trailer, so is Craig Marduk:

Last edited:
Literally posted that Armor King Trailer in my post. Not exactly spoiler material :lol:

1 1/2 days man... 1 1/2 days... and she is back :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Also, I'm so tempting to turn this skin into a g d3sign ♥

DztZA3cUcAE8xFy.jpg

Been a while (And many updates) since I posted here but the combination of this poster:

d607ea7b045453b0d309ff6552b07d99e9726516_2_500x500.jpeg

As well as this trailer from earlier this month:

Prompts me to post here with some dangerous guesses as to who the characters will be for this season 4 DLC. So here's my predictions:

Kunimitsu: Right at the end of the trailer, there appears to be a feminine silhouette on a tower and it immediately struck as no one else. This would be a massive deal as Kunimitsu has not had a canon appearance since Tekken 2 (Feeling old already) and the closest we have to anything recent is her appearance in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, which itself was an entire generation ago. Not only would this reignite the rivalry with Yoshimitsu, but could make for an interesting match up with Master Raven. All I know is, I want my original Ninja Fox lady nao.

Bruce Irvin: Now I know and have seen enough of all the "WAHHHHH, THEY REPLACED BRUCE" cries with the appearance of Fahkuram (After already saying this about Josie Razal when she was revealed). Guess what? They said the exact same thing about Craig Marduk with Gigas and look how that went. People said Fujin wasn't coming to MK11 and look how that turned out. Beyond me wanting to see the whiners once again be wrong, I also point to the failed Tekken Mobile game. Compare for instance Kazuya's model from that game to his Tekken 7 Model and the difference isn't that huge apart from quality, something that is soon different from his TTT2 model. Likewise, Bruce's model in that game looks nothing like a reused asset from TTT2 and given how he is one of three characters in that game not featured in Tekken 7 by default (one of the others being Craig Marduk), I feel pretty confident Tekken's original Muay Thai Fighter is coming back but with a revised moveset that'll set him apart from Fahkuram and might even make for an amazing matchup.

Christie Monteiro: Remember how I mentioned there being three characters in Tekken Mobile tha were not by default in Tekken 7? She would be the third one and much like Bruce, her game model vastly differs from her TTT2 model (Mostly the part where she no longer has Football player shoulders). As quirky as Lucky Chloe as been, she isn't really the true Female Capoeira fighter so Christie would fulfill that role. That and someone needs to save Eddy from wearing that girly costume :lol:

??????: Last one is abit more difficult to determine. Many want Jun to be in it but I am not sure, would make more sense to have her appear in Tekken 8 to really emphasize the transition to the Kazama Saga. Purely as "Maybe" choices at best:

Combot (The latest version of the Ultimate Fighting Machine, Who's flawed programming of switching from one fighting style per round has been fixed and instead engages in both rounds)
Forest Law (Seriously, how long are they gonna keep having Marshall around?)

Last edited:
I honestly think that Josie looks like Reiko from Ridge Racer, which is why I use her as my secondary character, while my main is Heihachi.

Prompts me to post here with some dangerous guesses as to who the characters will be for this season 4 DLC. So here's my predictions:

Kunimitsu: Right at the end of the trailer, there appears to be a feminine silhouette on a tower and it immediately struck as no one else. This would be a massive deal as Kunimitsu has not had a canon appearance since Tekken 2 (Feeling old already) and the closest we have to anything recent is her appearance in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, which itself was an entire generation ago. Not only would this reignite the rivalry with Yoshimitsu, but could make for an interesting match up with Master Raven. All I know is, I want my original Ninja Fox lady nao.

Called it. 1 out of 3 so far, now watch me absolutely look stupid for the others :lol:

Official trailer:

Am absolutely surprised, was not expecting them to make this Kunimitsu 2 (Which explains why she doesn'thave the scar from TTT2). Also liking what I am seeing with the moveset, especially with her wielding two weapons now. Glad to see Ninja Fox Lady, even if she's alot younger then I was expecting.

I think this place is more appropriate to post my new avatar than the avatar thread :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ei4l_S7WAAE8NVe.jpg

Last edited:
Back