Teyon is developing a Racing-Sim using Unreal Engine 5 for PC and Next-Gen consoles

• Thread starter er185es
  • 6 comments
Spain
Spain
SRG-Banner.jpg

According to various job offers, Teyon wants to develop a racing simulator

"Teyon is working on a new RACING-SIM (references: Gran Turismo 7, Forza Motorsport 8, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, iRacing) for PC and next-gen consoles, which will bring completely new quality and level of realism to the genre. We are closely working together with legends in the automotive industry, manufacturers, engineers and drivers to create something unique.

We are working on high-end Unreal Engine 5. We have acquired a world-class technology for racing car simulations and also we have gained access to unique data that will help us achieve a level of realism unprecedented in games. And this is just the beginning! "

Last edited:
Judging by videos of their only other recent racing game, Monster Truck Championship... I won't exactly be holding my breath over this one.

Judging by videos of their only other recent racing game, Monster Truck Championship... I won't exactly be holding my breath over this one.
I bought that game (shut up, it was on sale), and it was very much a "fire and forget" effort. They did a couple bugfixes which didn't fix much, and then promptly left it to rot after a couple months.

Also, unless "acquiring a world-class technology for racing car simulations" meant buying an appropriate physics engine and only using Unreal Engine for graphics, they've already sunk the project.

It seems that Teyon's project has to do with RENNSPORT. The lead programmer is Krzysztof Szczech is a former Teyon employee.
Not same thing right? Rennsport seems focused on esport and pc, where as this here is said to be for consoles etc.

100% confirmed that Teyon is involved in the development of RENNSPORT.

Last edited:
Back