TF Photohut - 09.20: Kickin' it Old School in 2022, Pt. 2

They Say it's the Best Form

I didn't do much photoshooting today as I was occupied with writing up the review which took a solid six hours or so. :odd:

So these are scraps and the experimenting photo I did mimicking Stoney's own.

amarec20121028-181431_zps1a6d6574.png

Thanks, Stoney. :P

amarec20121027-230215_zps6cc280bc.png

amarec20121028-182034_zpsc4124b47.png

That corvette moon shot: Yes! Very much yes!

Thanks! I should have edited it a bit because I'm not particularly fond of the splotches along the moon's light.

The last corvette one is great, very real looking!

I love the 'Vette. It practically poses for the camera.

Love the first corvette shot. Lots going on and captured very nicely 👍

Thanks. :D

Corvette = hot! The Red Rock location is one of my favorite real life locations so I look forward to more of those.

I'll have a couple more in an upcoming update.

The first and second shot of the Gran Sport are great! Love the noise you added.

Thanks. I love the car and it loves the camera. :P

VXR
Really impressed with the portrait shot of the Corvette near the festival. The fireworks look especially pleasing.

Thank you. :D

OMG ! This and this. Fantastic ! :drool:

Well aren't we all over the place? :P Thanks.

I missed three sets? How? lol anyways.. From the Corvettes the last one would happen to be my favorite. The detail is great, sense of speed is present, and good aperture!

On the second set, the last shot of they skyline is my favorite. Great composition, the backdrop also makes you really convinced that it could be a real photo.

The third set, I really love the first. Vibrant colors, and the sun glowing off the car is just great. Odd color for a 458 but I like it.

The Green 458 set...Kudos to that set pal ;) And the Corvette with the baloon at background, just stunning!!! really love it ;)

This Just In...

amarec20121029-190104_zpse6a09048.png

- Coming Soon. -

E28
Interesting colour, I like the composition of the last one. 👍

Thanks. To be quite honest I think I overdid the editing just a bit, but again, I was having problems snapping the 458 in that color.

I missed three sets? How? lol anyways.. From the Corvettes the last one would happen to be my favorite. The detail is great, sense of speed is present, and good aperture!

On the second set, the last shot of they skyline is my favorite. Great composition, the backdrop also makes you really convinced that it could be a real photo.

The third set, I really love the first. Vibrant colors, and the sun glowing off the car is just great. Odd color for a 458 but I like it.

I don't know how you missed em. :P

Agreed about the color. It was an odd choice but I figured it'd play well with the environment and it turns out I was dead wrong. :lol:

It's in white now until I can think of another color I'd want it in. Thanks for all the comments.

NTX
The Green 458 set...Kudos to that set pal ;) And the Corvette with the baloon at background, just stunning!!! really love it ;)

eeeew green Ferrari :yuck: haha.

Nice photos T12!

Yes, yes, I know it's sacrilege. :lol: Thanks for dropping by.

The Wild Child

amarec20121029-193137_zps56088686.png

amarec20121029-180016_zpsb66ccbe4.png

amarec20121029-193143_zps4bd1fc20.png

amarec20121029-193149_zpsfb7c6de9.png

amarec20121029-193155_zpsf5bb583e.png

ForzaBigshot4_zps61d2e117.png

- I just realized I didn't snap a single shot focusing on the front of the car. :lol: -​

I guess your just a fan of rear ends ;)

The first is great. The scenic view is what caught my attention, but it doesnt steal any away from the car. Great set, and green fits much more on this car then the Italia :P

May as well show the engine end. :) Nice shots. Itching to win that car in a showcase.

Ängelholm Phantom

- So Good I Had to Do It Twice -

I guess your just a fan of rear ends ;)

The first is great. The scenic view is what caught my attention, but it doesnt steal any away from the car. Great set, and green fits much more on this car then the Italia :P

I am, actually. :dopey:

And green definitely fits the RUF better, I had no trouble snapping shots... outside of completely missing the front of the car, that is.

E28
Great shots, agreed on the colour. The 3rd and 5th are my favourites. 👍

Thanks. It's in black now with a matte black hood; looks killer. :D

VXR
May as well show the engine end. :) Nice shots. Itching to win that car in a showcase.

It's cussing good fun. It has absolutely no idea what a straight line is.

#1 and #6 for me, colour stands out really well

I like the first shot, because of the angle and composition.

Thanks for dropping by.

Superb ! Great shots. Can't say much everything is perfect :embarrassed:

A new face! At least, I don't think I've seen you around, welcome to ForzaPlanet. :)

A new face! At least, I don't think I've seen you around, welcome to ForzaPlanet. :)[/CENTER]

Thanks :D I've started posting on gtplanet in September xD Then i reminded myself that i still have an xbox so i started forza gallery xD

You have passion for green, don´t you buddy?! :D
The RUF set is full of colour, full of nice camera captures, specially on the 1st photo! Loving the sense of speed, plus the nice view!!
And what a cool Koenis.....ehhh, uhhh...car LOL. Well done pal, well done!! :)

Where are you hosting your photos T? Seem to loose some sharpness after upload

*edit, notice its Flickr, I'm not picking by the way, I can just notice the horizon logo has lost some quality

A little to much contrast for my taste, but the sixth seems to have a good balance, it is also my favorite. I've been wanting to take that car out, but I'm to broke lol.

Will respond to comments in the next update. :D

For now, introducing the Team Lotus Exige T240F.

T240F_zpsc620abc3.png

On sale now for 2,000 cr. I'd appreciate criticisms on the logo type as well (check the second post) as I literally went in with no forethought and just... splattered. I already think I know what the type 2 is going to look like but I'd appreciate the feedback.

The Amethyst Feline

amarec20121101-230445_zps075a73b4.png

- coming soon. -

Thanks :D I've started posting on gtplanet in September xD Then i reminded myself that i still have an xbox so i started forza gallery xD

Lol. Glad to have you aboard on both sites.

NTX
You have passion for green, don´t you buddy?! :D
The RUF set is full of colour, full of nice camera captures, specially on the 1st photo! Loving the sense of speed, plus the nice view!!
And what a cool Koenis.....ehhh, uhhh...car LOL. Well done pal, well done!! :)

Thanks. I have a thing for Krypton Green and it kind of just went from there. :lol:

And, it's Koenigsegg. :P

The first wild child shot is great. lovely view

4th and 6th of the ccx set are my favourites. Great composition 👍

Thanks. I'm going to start taking more big shots to get the full range of detail. I don't know if it's because I'm not manually focusing the camera after I've found the focus sweet spot when applying aperture or what, but a couple of my shots seem to lose detail.

Where are you hosting your photos T? Seem to loose some sharpness after upload

*edit, notice its Flickr, I'm not picking by the way, I can just notice the horizon logo has lost some quality

Your the second person to mention this to me, but I primarily use Photobucket.

A little to much contrast for my taste, but the sixth seems to have a good balance, it is also my favorite. I've been wanting to take that car out, but I'm to broke lol.

It's a blast to drive. They've even improved the audio sample a little; has a bit more grunt.

Nice composition on the Segg shots. I set focus to 100 and always focus on the car again after adjusting aperture, if that helps with crispness.

I have a feeling it's something due to the compression T12 uses that causes quality loss but either way, I like coming to this gallery on a lonely night. While in my bedroom. Alone.

VXR
Nice composition on the Segg shots. I set focus to 100 and always focus on the car again after adjusting aperture, if that helps with crispness.

I don't think that's the issue, you can notice quality degradation of the Horizon watermark

I have a feeling it's something due to the compression T12 uses that causes quality loss but either way, I like coming to this gallery on a lonely night. While in my bedroom. Alone.

I think you're right, what I do is if in not going to edit the photo I open it in paint, then 'save as' and save it as a jpeg file

This Just In..

amarec20121102-170818_zps6385fedf.jpg

amarec20121102-175552_zpsaa5db698.jpg

amarec20121029-190104_zpse6a09048.png

amarec20121102-175556_zps44a1a6d9.jpg

amarec20121102-175600_zps78fe0286.jpg

ForzaBigshot9_zps7bbf329e.jpg

amarec20121102-175604_zpsb4f222af.jpg

ForzaBigshot10_zps7808cf38.jpg

How are you saving your pics from the bmp file?

The Jags nice, lovely colour on it

The problem was I capturing 720p stills at 1080i. I bypass the entire 'upload to FM.net' outside of big shots. So, I dun goofed. :lol:

VXR

Will keep that in mind. :sly:

*shakes head*

You need help, methinks. :lol:

I don't think that's the issue, you can notice quality degradation of the Horizon watermark

I think you're right, what I do is if in not going to edit the photo I open it in paint, then 'save as' and save it as a jpeg file

I dun goofed. That's what the problem was.

Back