TF Photohut - 09.20: Kickin' it Old School in 2022, Pt. 2

amarec20121102-170818_zps6385fedf.jpg

This shot is just AWESOME!!! Really captures the spirit of driving. :drool:

I really like the shot from behind the wheel. Love the way the dial looks like an expensive watch.

VXR
I set focus to 100 and always focus on the car again after adjusting aperture, if that helps with crispness.

Not always a good idea to do, Focus will always depend on how far/close you are to your car. So a setting of 0-10 will usually mean the camera is pretty close to the car. Higher focus would only be needed if you are as far as you can get from you car, and you are as zoomed in as close as you can get. Having the right focus can make the photo that much better.

As for this last set, I'm loving the 2nd to last shot. Its just so "Yeah I'm a Testa Rosa.. and what?"

Group B

amarec20121104-030649_zps453228b8.png

amarec20121104-030638_zps0d212dde.png

amarec20121104-030642_zps77094dd1.png

amarec20121104-030709_zps30fa81d3.png

amarec20121104-030659_zps6d5bfa32.png

amarec20121104-030654_zps7147690d.png

amarec20121104-030704_zps735a5326.png

Untitled_Panorama1_zpsd2ec108c.png

Ahhhhh, you dun goofed, makes sense :lol:

Number 5 and 8 are my favourites nice set

Thanks. :P

This shot is just AWESOME!!! Really captures the spirit of driving. :drool:

Glad you liked it. I'll be sure to sprinkle a few in in future updates.

So many great shots appeared here since my last visit :drool: :drool: :drool:

There's a lot to take wind of in Horizon. Too many photo opportunities, so little time.

VXR
I really like the shot from behind the wheel. Love the way the dial looks like an expensive watch.

I hadn't even noticed that. :lol:

Nice TR shots, I think #5 is my favorite, and yes the first one, I agree with VXR, nice.

Thanks. Seems to be a real crowd pleaser, that. :D

Not always a good idea to do, Focus will always depend on how far/close you are to your car. So a setting of 0-10 will usually mean the camera is pretty close to the car. Higher focus would only be needed if you are as far as you can get from you car, and you are as zoomed in as close as you can get. Having the right focus can make the photo that much better.

As for this last set, I'm loving the 2nd to last shot. Its just so "Yeah I'm a Testa Rosa.. and what?"

That's exactly what I was going for too, glad it came across as intended.

Second, third, and fourth does it for me 👍

Some criticism about the seventh shot though, I feel that the photo would have been much better with 0 shutter speed and a bunch load more of aperture.. Also the angle I would like exactly the same, but just with more of the car visible.

Great, now I gotta out that paint on my Audi! The wide angle ones do it for me but they are all great shots

The instrument cluster shot is my NEW desktop background... It's a little low res (has to be for a screenshot, I know), but a beautiful shot!!

Amethyst Feline

amarec20121102-145005_zps1c9d6ac1.jpg

amarec20121102-145009_zps6c4a0d5c.jpg

amarec20121101-230445_zpscdb38483.png

amarec20121102-145022_zps28b6fc79.jpg

amarec20121102-145014_zpseb5ce1c9.jpg

amarec20121102-145018_zpsf321554b.jpg

Second, third, and fourth does it for me 👍

Some criticism about the seventh shot though, I feel that the photo would have been much better with 0 shutter speed and a bunch load more of aperture.. Also the angle I would like exactly the same, but just with more of the car visible.

Thanks and dually noted.

Love those Konie shots.

Thanks. I'll have more up at some point. :D

My favourite has to be number 1.

Thanks. I had particular fun with that shot.

Great, now I gotta out that paint on my Audi! The wide angle ones do it for me but they are all great shots

Here's to hoping we get E2 Quattro in the upcoming expansion. :cheers:

The instrument cluster shot is my NEW desktop background... It's a little low res (has to be for a screenshot, I know), but a beautiful shot!!

Thanks. I can re-capture it in 1080p if you'd like?

Absolutely love the first, and the last shot is great to. I especially like the first because it shows off the color great.

Love how some cars have DRL's, makes for some perfect daytime photos when the sun is coming from the rear of the car. Exactly how you captured the last :)

I like 3 & 6, nice colour and the depth of field in 6 works well considering how much there is, I think 4 is let down a little with the car being a little bit cut off

The first Jag shot is my fav too, like the way you use saturation. I have two of those cars so I guess it is time to "colorize one of em :), cool shots.

First and last are great. Love the mood in the last one. 2nd and 4th, the car is too close to the edge and cut off which takes away from the shoot. Lovely colour aswell

Front Page News

amarec20121106-140811_zpsb584fa68.jpg

amarec20121106-145101_zps397e9a35.jpg

amarec20121106-145129_zps21f9322e.jpg

amarec20121106-145056_zps3bbde0d7.jpg

amarec20121106-145136_zps4b08c088.jpg

Absolutely love the first, and the last shot is great to. I especially like the first because it shows off the color great.

Love how some cars have DRL's, makes for some perfect daytime photos when the sun is coming from the rear of the car. Exactly how you captured the last :)

Much appreciated. :D

I like 3 & 6, nice colour and the depth of field in 6 works well considering how much there is, I think 4 is let down a little with the car being a little bit cut off

The fourth shot was supposed to have been a photomerge but I never went about taking the other 3 or 4 photos, so I ended with just that one. The most disappointing of the set, I'd say.

The first Jag shot is my fav too, like the way you use saturation. I have two of those cars so I guess it is time to "colorize one of em :), cool shots.

Thanks. Be sure to reference the CCD (color creation database here and in the FM4 forum to pick out a color. :D

Love 3 & 5 of the Lamborghini... 5 could benefit from some more aperture IMO to take away from some of the poorly rendered street. But either way love the shot!

IMO your best shots yet. 2nd and 3rd are my favs. Captured the lighting in the third shot perfectly, shows the lines of the cars brilliantly 👍

GTX1-1.png

GTX1.png

The lighting in #3 is superb, the B&W shots work well too, nice set

Thanks. :D

I don't know why but I've sat on that entire set for about a month or so

I second what Fezz said, really dig the third one, good car too.

Appreciate it. It's my particular favorite as well.

IMO your best shots yet. 2nd and 3rd are my favs. Captured the lighting in the third shot perfectly, shows the lines of the cars brilliantly 👍

:D

I haven't been playing much yet so I apologize for the lack of shoots lately, but Horizon pisses me off in several different ways. :grumpy:

Very nice Mustang set, just a shame that it seems so dormant over on this side, Horizon is a good game. Number 1 is my fav in this set.

Very nice Mustang set, just a shame that it seems so dormant over on this side, Horizon is a good game. Number 1 is my fav in this set.

A shame, indeed. Thanks for stopping by way back when though. :P

Latest Posts

Back