TF Photohut - 09.20: Kickin' it Old School in 2022, Pt. 2

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
TF-Photohut_zps2ce191dd.png

I hope to see this updated when I wake up, Since you are three hours ahead of me and all :P

I hope you will. :lol:

I'm picking the game up in the afternoon and will be getting into it all day long. I hope GS has some LCE copies left because I really don't want to walk out with the Standard. :nervous:

I hope you will. :lol:

I'm picking the game up in the afternoon and will be getting into it all day long. I hope GS has some LCE copies left because I really don't want to walk out with the Standard. :nervous:

Well I'm not sure how many LCE's went around, but when I went to Best buy the day of release, they still had plenty. I was actually the only person walking around the game section just wandering, and I had three employees come up to me and tell me about the LCE, just because I had the game in my hand lol.

Nice shot, man they made Matte Black hard to photograph, I've found a more than human height shows a good sheen to the matte

I have a hard time even getting the lines of the car visible with any car that has Matte, but you got it better then my "attempt" lol. I love it especially since the rims match the paint as well. The composition I like, but you need some aperture!

That's one mean looking Jag. 👍

And you did a really good job on the photo, matte black is hard to photograph, hell, I can find black hard to photograph from certain angles. :lol:

Nice composition. I don't think Aperture is as effective in this game as it is in FM4, maybe we'll all find ways as the weeks progress.

Taking in the Sights

amarec20121025-224437_zps595b4298.jpg

amarec20121025-224421_zpsce3d3af2.jpg

Nice shot, man they made Matte Black hard to photograph, I've found a more than human height shows a good sheen to the matte

Yeah it was a pain at first but once the sun began to set I was able to get that shot, and only that shot. :lol:

I have a hard time even getting the lines of the car visible with any car that has Matte, but you got it better then my "attempt" lol. I love it especially since the rims match the paint as well. The composition I like, but you need some aperture!

Try playing around with it at different points throughout the day, that's how I found the "sweet spot". And you mean more aperture. There's some in there, albeit a very small amount. :P

E28
That's one mean looking Jag. 👍

And you did a really good job on the photo, matte black is hard to photograph, hell, I can find black hard to photograph from certain angles. :lol:

Agreed about black, wholeheartedly.

VXR
Nice composition. I don't think Aperture is as effective in this game as it is in FM4, maybe we'll all find ways as the weeks progress.

We'll all find out soon enough. I'm still getting used to the change of things here.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Nice shots. I like how you saturate the color for that "warmer" feel. I do that when I shoot too. You have a good balance with all of these shots.

Love the warmth of the photo, really suits the scenery. Red Rock is great for photo's. 👍

Taking in the Sights

ForzaBigshot2_zps06c9caa8.png

amarec20121026-140000_zpsaf79a022.png

-Edited-

amarec20121026-140006_zpsd51d21f5.png

Great photo! Very vibrant, and love the view :)

I should have taken more but I keep getting too involved with the driving around and mucking about. :lol:

Nice shots. I like how you saturate the color for that "warmer" feel. I do that when I shoot too. You have a good balance with all of these shots.

Thanks. I love photos with colors that "pop", it really grabs your attention... so long as the colors don't begin to bleed or anything.

VXR
Yeah, I like warmer photos. Suits this games's environment well.

It really does. I've yet to shoot a good nighttime photo though.

I think that's the first time that the FH livery actually looks great! Awesome backdrop, too!

It was a little awkward to shoot but after I finished cursing out the PR Event with the ZR1 I was driving by and I drove past that area and I had to stop. :P

E28
Love the warmth of the photo, really suits the scenery. Red Rock is great for photo's. 👍

Thanks. And agreed. I'll head back there with a few other cars for some nighttime shots.

Top Down

amarec20121027-192854_zps7d8ec2cb.png

amarec20121027-192859_zps5c687ac9.png

amarec20121027-192904_zpsdb6b49da.png

amarec20121027-192908_zpsfed1787d.png

The Rocks and the first charger shot 👍

Thanks. Seems to be the crowd favorite.

The glare of the sun coming off the Charger in the first pic is great :)

Thanks, but I have to say I'm still getting used to having to use different settings for not only the varying times of day but the varying locations as well. It's a lot to take in. :P

Corvette = hot! The Red Rock location is one of my favorite real life locations so I look forward to more of those.

Really impressed with the portrait shot of the Corvette near the festival. The fireworks look especially pleasing.

Back