The 100% club thread...

The tokyo, monaco and ss11 endurance.
The GT championship and the Yaris cup in proffesional league.
And the last championship of the PL, with the monaco endurance as race 10.

Well, that sounds like a good idea, but I don't know if everyone is interested enough to tell everyone else they got 100%. I guess we will see. I personally have reached 85% now, and I don't really have that far to go, I just need to sit down and complete a series a night, or something like that. Good day!

:burnout:

Originally posted by made in holland
The tokyo, monaco and ss11 endurance.
The GT championship and the Yaris cup in proffesional league.
And the last championship of the PL, with the monaco endurance as race 10.

All that adds up to a meager 6% !?! Well you'll have fun with nearly all those races - I sure did.

I wouldn't call the Monaco race in the Formula GT Championship an 'endurance' - it's mearly the 'real thing' (: Then again, a true endurance would take over 12 hours ...

~LoudMusic

100%
47 gold, 2 silver liscense tests
1250 races
84% win ratio
8,900,000 credits
:D - been playing the game too long - these stats have remained the same since October!

Originally posted by LoudMusic

I wouldn't call the Monaco race in the Formula GT Championship an 'endurance' - it's mearly the 'real thing' (: Then again, a true endurance would take over 12 hours ...

~LoudMusic

I did the monaco endurance last night.
It felt like 12 hours, that race is horrible

Here I've used a couple of months completing the game, and NOW I find this forum?

AAAaaaaargh.. :)

100% completed
(missing IA and S GOLD licence though!)

hehe... good one :P

But there's a lot more to GT3 than 100%-ing it ;)

Cheers and Welcome to GTPlanet!

HEhe, tnx. :)

I know, the game is still awesome. Trying to gather all the cars (although I've ****ed up with a few (selling cars I can't win again), but LUCKILY i got back the subaro rally prototype at the licence test! :D

Archy:
Welcome! and congrats. I'm fairly new and had 99% completed when I founded. Just made it to 100% a little bit ago. I still don't have all gold, though. Anyway, cool place, cool game. A

nd, I have to admit, before someone posted this, I never noticed the numbers of the RX-7 LM were illuminated at night. There's probably much more I've not seen.

Originally posted by Sertsa
Archy:
Welcome! and congrats. I'm fairly new and had 99% completed when I founded. Just made it to 100% a little bit ago. I still don't have all gold, though. Anyway, cool place, cool game. A

nd, I have to admit, before someone posted this, I never noticed the numbers of the RX-7 LM were illuminated at night. There's probably much more I've not seen.

RX-7 LM??? For sale or only "winning cars"???

I'm near, at a good 97.9% but those pescky time trails in Arcade mode piss me off!!!!

But when i race the forbiden 100.00000000000000% i will post my stats.

Mmm...

I'm at work so I'm going off memory here.

100%
Win ration of around 87%, from around 840 races or so
Day 430 something
11 gold, 19 silver, the rest bronze
About 5 million credits
Well over 100 cars - no idea of the value of them.

Archy, you should probably be able to find which races on the prize list. I've been going through it with a game on a second card, mostly using (and trying to get) different cars. Then you can swap between cards, if you didn't know. (It costs credits to do it).

I got the RX-7 LM on the second time, along with a number of other cars, like the "Road Car" versions of the R390 and GT-One. I didn't even know they were in there.

As for the RX-7 LM, it's a great car. When you get it and try it out, take it on a night track and watch the replay as well.

i know i posted my stats before but ....... :P 100% complete 48 golds 90% win ratio (only because of exiting before last race for choice of bonus car ) think i'll do it again but after mgs2 oh yeah 2 days for uk release :eek: ;) excellent :cool:

Just did. Got the blue version (don't know if there's any other colors yet (only tried once).

I saw the s2000 lm are availeble in atleast 2 differently colored versions (red/black - blue/black). Both looking quite nice! :)

the RX-7 LM was a nice drive though! "drifting" all around the tracks! ;)

Just love the feeling of sliding through a tough 180 degree turn!

Woohoo!!! Vat, I knocked another SIX SECONDS off my time. Now I'm 0.8 seconds off the lead. I watched the demo with my ghost (as you suggested) and for most of the race I'm faster than the demo car. But there are VERY noticable spots that I need to work on.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Woohoo!!! Vat, I knocked another SIX SECONDS off my time. Now I'm 0.8 seconds off the lead. I watched the demo with my ghost (as you suggested) and for most of the race I'm faster than the demo car. But there are VERY noticable spots that I need to work on.

~LoudMusic

It's comin', man, I can feel it. .8 of a second isn't much - you're at that point now where the time could quite easily come in the next run.

Use the force, Loud!

Back