The 2010 NASCAR caption competition - Congratulations TS - OPEN SEASON!

• Thread starter Ian Poole
  • 579 comments
Time is up, the votes are in and I have the winner right here:

E - 5pts
F - 5pts
D - 3pts
A - 1pt
C - 1pt
D - 0pts

Therefore we do have a tie but because of TS's 3pt award to E, E is declared the winner and the winner overall is........JIMMIE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just listen to the crowd booing him out of the building

Jimmie, look forward to getting the picture!

Also, it is a big congratulations to Pescara who is the first person to make The Chase!

Last edited:
Here's this weeks picture boys, courtesy of JJ. :cool: I've already PM'ed it to Ian, but like last time we've got a short week so here it is. 👍

ap-mcmurray-wins-brickyard.jpg

Get cracking, I'll put up my caption soon....I've already got one in mind. :mischievous:

Says who sir? I already have the winning caption! It is about time that The Poole won a race! We don't need anymore of Jimmie Johnson winning ;)

Hey, I didn't win everything.......for 2 rounds. :P I need to keep winning so I can catch Pescara and be #1 heading into the chase. :mischievous:

TS
Ian, just because you're in charge of this competition doesn't mean you can rig it so you win this round. :P

If i wanted to rig this competition, I would do what mafia has done, hire Chad Knaus to make all of the smart moves for me! :sly:

Anyway, 48 hours left guys!

Umm, we have a problem Ian, the link has broken and I didn't save the image. :eek: Any chance you kept it?? 💡

*added bit* No matter, I've found a copy picture. :)

Jamie-McMurray-Brickyard.jpg

Okay folks, time is up and we only have four runners!

Jamie-McMurray-Brickyard.jpg

A
( Clinching fist in a fit of rage )

What the hell is wrong with you people ?

I just won the Pepsi 400,and you give me a Coke !!!!

Who's running this show ? Where's my agent ? I want action,and I want it now !

B
Jamie: Hey guys check this out *turns around* wasn't there a guy behind me???

C
Guys, why did you stick me in a fish tank with all of these bubbles around me?

D
Jamie McMurray, after winning the Brickyard 400 decides to do his best guido fist pump!

Okay folks, time is up asnd the votes are in:

A - 5pts
C - 4pts
D - 4pts
B - 2pts

Therefore, it is a big congratulations, for the very first time on his own, to NicksFix!

It's also a big congratulations to Pescara who is definitely in the Chase now with 01GTP in 7th too far back to become a threat!

So Nick, I will look forward to getting the picture from you and guys, we are getting closer and closer to The Chase!

DaleandRichard.jpg

Dale Earnhardt: Hey Richard, I bet you $2 million dollars that my son will win more races than all of your kids and grandkids combined.

DaleandRichard.jpg

Dale Earnhardt - Get this mother:censored: away from me.
Richard Petty - Get this mother:censored: away from me.

On a note not related to my caption, that is an absolutely wonderful picture

DaleandRichard.jpg

Richard: And then there is this asshole.
Dale: *speaking offscreen to Jeff Gordon* And then there is this asshole

DaleandRichard.jpg

Petty - So your the intimidator huh ? I'm not intimidated !

Earnhardt - So your the king huh ? Who's your queen , Jeff Gordon ?

I finally have a caption I feel is worth posting.

DaleandRichard.jpg

Strange But Untrue Fact #7
: Both Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt were obsessed with the number 7. They also had OCD and had to do everything 7 times, including championships. In the picture above they shook hands exactly 7 times, they than went to a bar, bought each other 7 drinks and went to a hotel with what they thought were 7's but turned out to be 2's.

Okay folks, time to start voting!

DaleandRichard.jpg

A
Dale Earnhardt: Hey Richard, I bet you $2 million dollars that my son will win more races than all of your kids and grandkids combined.[/center]

B
Dale Earnhardt - Get this mother:censored: away from me.
Richard Petty - Get this mother:censored: away from me.

C
Richard: And then there is this asshole.
Dale: *speaking offscreen to Jeff Gordon* And then there is this asshole

D
Petty - So your the intimidator huh ? I'm not intimidated !
Earnhardt - So your the king huh ? Who's your queen , Jeff Gordon ?

E
DE: (to Jeff Gordon) I see you're hiding behind Richard Petty again
JG: It's because I know my place around here, stuck behind a big, loud mouthed driver who always seems to get his own way on the track and doesn't like it when I come along and rough people up!

F
Strange But Untrue Fact #7[/U]: Both Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt were obsessed with the number 7. They also had OCD and had to do everything 7 times, including championships. In the picture above they shook hands exactly 7 times, they than went to a bar, bought each other 7 drinks and went to a hotel with what they thought were 7's but turned out to be 2's.

My votes:

D - 2pts
B - 1pt

Okay folks, time is up and the votes are in:

b - 4pts
d - 4pts
a - 3pts
c - 3pts
e - 1pt
f - 0pts

Okay folks, we have a tie at the front between B and D and because they have the same amount of points, it is a dead tie so congrats to....TS and NicksFix!

But, it is time for a neutral pic and I wilkl pick and post accordingly

Also, congrats to mafia_boy, TS, myself and NicksFix, we are in the chase at the close season and join Pescara. There is one more spot to fight for and it is between Justin and 01GTP!

And, as if by magic, here is the picture:

pointstable.jpg

It;s Kenny Wallace before the start of the Nationwide race but, what is the caption?

Back