The 2010 NASCAR caption competition - Congratulations TS - OPEN SEASON!

• Thread starter Ian Poole
  • 579 comments
Right then guys, time is up and it is time to tell you who the winner is and, believe it or not, the winner isn't a NASCAR regular!

1st - Touring Mars - 6pts
2nd - NicksFix - 4pts
3rd - Justin - 3pts
=4th - 01GTP - 2pts
=4th - TS - 2pts
6th - Pescara - 1pt

So, I can hardly believe that I am saying this but well done to Touring Mars and your picture will be used for the first race after The All-Star Caption

Now then, remember folks, the next caption is going to be The All-Star Caption and if you are a previous winner and have had the reminder for this competition, you will be required to start on the first picture tomorrow morning and then you have 24 hours on that pic before we switch the pics around

Okay guys, get ready for it because here we go!

All-Star caption Round 1​
nascarsprintallstarrace.jpg

Now remember, only eglible people can enter and you have 24 HOURS to get your caption in before the next one goes up tomorrow morning

Good luck!

Wow :eek: Thanks for the votes everyone! I'm sorry I didn't vote, but I have been very busy and away from the internet since Thursday last week. Will come up with a caption for the all star round shortly :)👍

AJ... See that 48 car over there?

Lynne.... Ah, that's nice, AJ.

AJ...Yeah? Well that's my next ride.

Lynne.... Ah, that's nice, AJ.

Last edited:

Lynne: Why's the car in pieces?
AJ: Um.... The brakes failed again....
Lynne: Good luck explaining that one to the team, practice didn't start yet...

Later:
nascarcup2009homas0037.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guys, awesome stuff but not everyone got their caption for round one so what I am going to go is keep round one open for those that have not got their pics in to get their caption on and now add round two

Round 2
fantasyutstewartts576.jpg

So good luck and I will put up round three in 24 hours :)

Sorry for the slight delay...

Round One entry

LK: Hey AJ, I just realised another thing we have in common...
AJ: Oh yeh, what's that?
LK: Before I became a famous model, I could earn about $500 per lap too

Round Two entry

Some people take that Wii weightlifting game way too seriously

Last edited:

While the team celebrates Tony's latest win, one mechanic thinks he's at the bar and starts throwing darts into Tony's back.

Okay guys, great so far but, if you haven't got your entries is for rounds one and two, I will be keeping that open until the end of the contest Friday morning but now:

Round 3
81134167.jpg

This one should be fun!

81134167.jpg

DE: So there we were, me and Danica in the trailer together and we were getting it on you know......and then she strips for me and I swear to god, she was a lady gaga, the penis was THIS BIG!!!!

81134167.jpg

"Then I took their heads and cracked them together because I have had enough of their BS!!!!!"

Of course he is referring to his team mates, the 24 and 48.

Okay guys, brilliant so far but it is time for the last picture and this is where we go from here. The picture will end in 24 hours again but you have to have all four pictures, round 1, 2, 3 AND 4, completed in that time.

Round 4
81134345.jpg

Good luck and remember, you must have captions for ALL FOUR pictures in before tomorrow's deadline.

Back