The 30-30 Club...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMT.
  • 70 comments
  • 5,103 views
Messages
51
Messages
RMT
By the end of today I should reach Level 30 in B-Spec to match my Level 30 in A-Spec. I have logged ridiculous time in this game since Thanksgiving. I just wanted to see how many others had the same sickness as me...lol.
 
I admire your patience :eek:

I am level 28.9 A-spec, and Level 11.0 B-spec where it will stay forever (I'm not letting Bob race any more).
 
I was 30-30 about 2 weeks after release. I've slowed down though only 32-37 now.
 
33a and 31b atm :) Golding the Vettel challenges help with the xp quite a bit
 
See my sig.
 
There is probably a few 40-40 cats out there. I would love to see their car collection.
 
I've got just a couple to go in each category, but I'm getting there.
 
32 in A-spec and 40 in B-Spec by this time Tommorrow :crazy:
 
We'll see how this weekend goes. I might get A-Spec to 30 with the new seasonals and an endurance race. B-Spec has been 30+ for several weeks.
 
It's too bad the B-Spec Endurance races don't give you great bonus cars or a pile of cash. The ever-present specter of the YLOD has made me wary.
 
31/32

I stopped purposely trying to level up sometime around Christmas, except for running a few b-crap endurances overnight.
 
33a and 31b atm :) Golding the Vettel challenges help with the xp quite a bit

You should have got to level 34.5 if you golded the X1 challenge...
 
You should have got to level 34.5 if you golded the X1 challenge...

Who said? Maybe he unlocked the seb vettel challenges via b-spec and was only lvl 25 in a-spec at the time?
 
30 a and 30 b. Got te vettle challenge by spec. Got a guick bronze in each..helped with aspec level lol.
 
A-Spec 38
B-Spec 40
 
A-Spec 34. Haven't done a single race with XP since X Challenge. :s
B-Spec 26. Aww :s.
 
I'm at 34/34 in my main account, and the two Specs are separated by only 100,000 points.

My other save is 28/0...
 
34/34 and i got the game around 2-3 weeks late after it came out in aus :(
 
33 A Spec, 35 B Spec (will be 36 when this 24 hour race finishes).
 
I admire your patience :eek:

I am level 28.9 A-spec, and Level 11.0 B-spec where it will stay forever (I'm not letting Bob race any more).

The higher the level of B-spec the easier it is to deal with Bob. You can just start the race maybe get him in the lead the first lap than turn off you TV and go about your real life. I just hate knowing that my PS3 is running for no reason but I can get over it.
 
I'm 32/31 so count me in for this club. ;)
 
The higher the level of B-spec the easier it is to deal with Bob. You can just start the race maybe get him in the lead the first lap than turn off you TV and go about your real life. I just hate knowing that my PS3 is running for no reason but I can get over it.

Well, if hes failing with bob at lower levels hes not powering his car up enough, or keeping his pace high enough.
 
Back