The 30-30 Club...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMT.
  • 70 comments
  • 5,103 views
40-Aspec 39Bspec, and each of my 6 drivers have atleasr 1.3million credits waiting with enough exp to get me to level 40 when I get home from work.
Been using the auto grind widget non-stop on my second account sence Saturday, I have a chaparral 2d in my ucd right now and I want it.
 
There is probably a few 40-40 cats out there. I would love to see their car collection.


See my sig. 👍
 
36 A spec and 37 B spec here

Ok, actually I am literally only 172 aspect points from 36, but that still counts right? :)
 
Just got 35-35 today and got a nice X2010 Vettel :D
 
I'm at 33-33, almost at 34-34.
 
just hit 40/40 with 1040 cars in my garage.
 
37-37 on my primary account and 28-27 on my trade account. Only ran seasonals for 2 days to go from 0 to 28 Aspec. As for B-Spec on my trade account, I sit up one driver to run remote races with and cashed in to buy up OCD cars.
 
39.7/40. Inching closer to more of the difficult trophies!
 
Back