The 30-30 Club...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMT.
  • 70 comments
  • 5,103 views
36 A-Spec - 29 B-Spec ( Currently 24/7 have bob running though should speed up )
 
32/32 today. Hoping the new seasonal events and running the 4 hour Nurburging endurance will up that by tonight ;)
 
I am 32/23 at the moment (and have been for a while). Now that I have 20 mil in my maxxed out "kitty" there will be even less progress until I can find something I want to buy!
 
31/37, should be 33/38 by the weekend.
 
wow some of u guys are racing thru this! im a spec level 33 and b spec level 32. Golding all the vettel challenges took me from a spec level 27 to 33 which was handy!
 
A-spec 32
B-spec 30
game progress 96%
 
A-spec 27
B-spec should be level 40 in 17hrs if the power doesn't trip or get cut.
 
Finally a club I can join :) 31 A-spec and 36 B-spec.
 
A-spec 30
B-spec 27

Tomorrow i've got my DFGT, so X1 will be gold!
B-spec is just going to slow omg! Dreamcar grind all the way 👎
 
There is probably a few 40-40 cats out there. I would love to see their car collection.

jay-z_4040_575.jpg
 
29/33

Obviously Bob has more time to race than I do...
 
29.5 / 35

Been using the X1 for A spec endurances, entertaining myself by seeing how far I can push the other cars off the track by ramming them at 300mph. (dont give me this clean driver crap, endurance is boring as hell)
 
27-27. Close enough.
 
It's beyond me how people can stand the stupidity of Bob for more than 15 lvl's. I'm at lvl 11 in B-spec and I hate it so much. Only reason I keep doing it is for some cars. Also, the amount of money to tune a car so freakin bob can win the race is just ridiculous.
 
Now im part of the 30/30 Club!

A-Spec Level 30...
check_flag.gif

B-Spec Level 38...
gtpflag.gif


djrebel236
ocrebel98
 
34 - A spec (but very close to 35)
35 - B spec

Yes, we all have the same problem! Not that it's a problem, we could be doing much worse things. Then again while doing the dishes last night, my lady said to me to leave the dishes and go do some racing!! Man, I'm I lucky!!
 
Back