The Amazing and Cool GIF Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 998 comments
  • 154,170 views
A8hJs2w.gif

What happened there? .-.
 
polymerization of p-nitroaniline.
 
Ok, that might be what, but how, and can I do it at my cousin's barbecue next weekend?
 
Just sneak some sulfuric acid to your cousin's and pour it into the sugar dispenser :sly:
 
Oh yeah, I've got a bottle of it in my wine cooler... :dopey:
 
I'd really love to see a longer version of that....amazing.
 
The Price Is Right's best "COME ON DOWN!!!"" Ever!!

Vd6pKVp.gif
 
What a legend!

:lol:
 
Night Rider? No. This is Night Surfer.
 
And what the eff is that dropping out of the sky at the end? A hellfire missile?
 
I was trying to figure that out too and thought it must be the surf board landing back in the water after the rider appears to wipe out at the end of the gif.
 
His flame is out of control.
 
Probably photo-shopped in, but doesn't look to me like a surfboard. Looks like the flare is on the board.
 
Back