The Amazing and Cool GIF Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 998 comments
  • 154,146 views
Oa8uNd0.gif

"Hellooo, ladies"
 
gLvFHMD.gif


This dog is AWESOME! He knew what he had to do and just went and did it!
BXYMzvD.gif


so_excited.gif
 
I would crawl into the ocean if I saw Nigri out there.
 
w5T2ncR.gif


a wild black rhino is scared by a clap that mimics a gunshot.
 
I was that close once, only the truck ran in to two of the water filled barrels just on the other side of the fence and drenched the first 5-6 rows of people in the stands. I was in the third row...
 
I was that close once, only the truck ran in to two of the water filled barrels just on the other side of the fence and drenched the first 5-6 rows of people in the stands. I was in the third row...

:eek:
 
Yeah, monster trucks don't really belong in horse arenas.
 
Nevermind.
 
Last edited:

I notice a lot of your posts come from reddit and/or imgur. It would be helpful to post the images caption along with the image itself, since a lot of what you post isn't really that funny without the context the captions provide. Just that I've seen a lot of stuff in your posts that really seems kinda dull alone, but is hilarious when I find it later on imgur with the appropriate caption.
 
"Hang on Steve, we'll have to retake, we can see your watch."
 
h76587A4A
 
Back