The Amazing and Cool GIF Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 998 comments
  • 154,146 views
Thatllbuffrightout-13105.gif
 
Arresting Saints Row Style!
 
I think I saw it lunge at the car.
 
Yup. His helmet. Exuberant is an understatement. 👍
 
How can you see his helmet?

*edit*
Nevermind, just spotted it.
 
Yup. His helmet. Exuberant is an understatement. 👍

There's no-one who ever drove that close to the edge. His performance at Zandvoort is the one I can never believe. He knew the tyre has blown, suspension has been ripped apart, and the car is dragging along the ground, but the absolute belief and drive to win meant he wouldn't give up until forced out of his car by the team.
 
3y4sOFu.jpg
 
I want to be with you forever and ever!
Howdoesafoulballevendothat-96861.gif
 
Why adoption home thing written in Russian?

IIRC Adoption of Russian children was actually pretty common.

The part with the dog hit me the hardest, personally. I've been through almost exactly that.
 
Back