The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,953 views
I'm gonna post some nice pictures in here in a little bit. Actually probably tomorrow
 
3408070204_5737650863_o.jpg
 
LOL

win
 
Not sure if anyone got to see this pic... I certainly didn't.

I had no clue about the severity of the injury and how much of the helmet was actually damaged.

917_21327015.jpg
 
Felipe Massa is incredible.
 
He is, but that pic will probably get deleted. Ain't the nicest.
 
Unlikely. It's a bit gory but there's nothing wrong with it.
 
And it's been posted in the (extinct) Formula 1 section soon after the accident and I don't think it was deleted to this day.
 
That guy had to need a new set of undershorts after that.
 
That's what happens when you try to drift a drag car. lol
 
Leave the camera on motion sensing and let animals come to it...:




also: the Atlantic Road was opened in 1989 and is now toll-free. Chosen as “Norway’s construction of the century” in 2005, the 8.72-kilometre (5.4 miles) long road links together small coastal communities.

curvy-bridge-atlantic-road-norway.jpg
 
That would be a fun road to get into a spirited driving mode on, although most people would probably lose it coming over the hill, crash and die.
 
That would be a fun road to get into a spirited driving mode on, although most people would probably lose it coming over the hill, crash and die.

It's not quite as steep or twisty when seen from a different angle. But it's still an impressive stretch of road 👍

 
Wow, it's all about the angles I guess. You are right though, still a cool road.
 
I'm not usually one for going out to just see the scenery but that's one road I'd love to drive a few times. Looks really beautiful.
 
Posted it in the Funny Pic thread, that didn't go too well. Putting it here:

Homemade Backyard Rollercoaster!!!

homemade_rollercoaster.jpg


Do want.
 
Thats a splinter waiting to happen. :lol:
 
Because it was posted by PJ-FFL :sly:
 
The Cassini spacecraft captures the first morning rays of sunlight reflecting off of a lake on the surface of Titan.

cassini20091217-browse-580x317.jpg
 
Space is so freakin cool!
 
Made with bio-luminescent bacteria.

500x_003216c74ab.jpg
 
To space *clink* and beyond.
 
Back