The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,781 views
Me, cutting my daughter's umbilical cord.

dscn0123sv.jpg



This thread is now complete. Nothing is more amazing or cool.

Looks like her nails are painted. :lol: Also, her hands look huge.
 
Love the Avatar UnoMOTO ;) Denise is da BOMB...
 
tm_ferrari_f1_engine_drawing_5.jpeg
 
Some amazing pictures from the Olympics





 
Absolutely breath taking.
Marvelous pictures @ the Olympics.
 
Wasn't real sure where to put this and I assume it's real

3044859097_cdffb7b2d8_b.jpg
 
wow, nice theme :D
 
^^^ @ Danoff- which planetary body would this be?


Cool flicks.... Judging from her facial expression above, she must be about to enter the 50/50 turn.... :sly:
 
Cool flicks.... Judging from her facial expression above, she must be about to enter the 50/50 turn.... :sly:
I love that luge picture - I wonder if the makers of WipEout HD were inspired by the sport, since that picture looks incredibly like a screenshot from the game!
 
Some cool deep sea creatures:

drachenfischpopupqv9.jpg

Malacosteus Niger

laternenfischpopuptx8.jpg

Diaphus Rafinesquii

thaumatichthyspopupgi1.jpg

Thaumatichthys Binghami

seegurkepopupij7.jpg

Scotoplanes Globosa

granatbarschpopupsm0.jpg

Hoplostethus Atlanticus
 
I love deep sea creepy fish for some reason.
Especially the ones with big and pointy teeth
 
It's where old planes go to die - a 2,600-acre patch of U.S. desert where several generations of military aircraft are stored in what has been dubbed 'The Boneyard'.







The $35billion worth of outdated planes is kept as spare parts for current models at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
 
Those fish are crazy!!! :lol: That first pic of the one with the big pointy teeth would be cool to have as a pet :D

And nice pics of "The Boneyard" there Servo... I've been there as a kid when I was doing a round trip with my parents through Cali, Nevada and Arizona by car.... quite impressive to see IRL!
 
Love the picture and is now my new wall paper.
Thanks.
 
Some amazing pictures from the Olympics

I was just in Vancouver for the Olympics... I am seriously hoping none of our UK members believe the ******** their press have been giving VANOC and the 2010 Olympics. Just as my father had with the '76 & 88' Olympiad, I will have stories to pass on to my children with the amazing, inspiring & phenomenal experiences I just had at Vancouver 2010. I am still staggering in the amazing excitement of our lives.
 
I think Ivanka Trump looks amazing in this picture! :)

ivankatrumpln.jpg
 
A goddess:drool:!
 
It's where old planes go to die - a 2,600-acre patch of U.S. desert where several generations of military aircraft are stored in what has been dubbed 'The Boneyard'.

*awesome pictures*



The $35billion worth of outdated planes is kept as spare parts for current models at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.

"you can see it a mile away" does no justice. You can see the tail fins from almost 2-3 miles away on I-10, pictures do no justice when talking about the sheer size of this place.
 
"Hi guys, Crabzilla here, just chilling in my tank with the Stingrays"

crabzilla1.jpg


Aw yeah, I met him today.
 
Back