The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,833 views
WOW I'm not a good searcher eh? :p

Thanks for finding them mate! ;)👍 Hehe..

My neither, I had a go and kept ending up back on the Dailymail page :dunce:

Nice one Floats 👍
 
The Amazing Vid thread had a Harrison Ford interview, which made me think of this photo. There's a pretty good chance that this has already been posted here (maybe even by me) but hey, it's a goodie...

We2Gt.jpg
 
Is the midget an ewoke (sp?) or C3PO?
 
Wow, I didn't realize Princess Leia was so small. :odd:
 
Is the midget an ewoke (sp?) or C3PO?
R2D2 is who the midget would be.
C3PO is the guy next to Harrison Ford while the tall guy is the Wookie.
 
R2D2 is who the midget would be.
C3PO is the guy next to Harrison Ford while the tall guy is the Wookie.
Actually, that would be Darth Vader. Anthony Daniels isn't in that photo. :)
 
Actually, that would be Darth Vader. Anthony Daniels isn't in that photo. :)

Yep, that's Vader. Oh, and R2D2 there did do the Ewoks and Jawas.
 
Why does Harrison Ford look like he doesn't fit in with that bunch. He's that one guy who you wonder how he ended up hanging out with the nerds in high school but has the looks to pick up cheer leaders if he wanted too.
 
Awwwwwwww.......
 
Wow, I didn't realize Princess Leia was so small. :odd:

Too bad they don't show Peter Mayhew's hands in that pic. I have big hands, and his completely swallowed mine when I shook his hand. It's weird that he looks so short compared to how tall he really is. He only looks a few inches taller than Harrison in that photo, but he's like 7 feet tall or some ridiculous thing.
 
He peaked at 7 ft 3. Would still get dwarfed by this guy though:

robert-wadlow.jpg


Robert Wadlow. 8 ft 11.1 :eek:
 
Holy!... :eek:
 
The Amazing Vid thread had a Harrison Ford interview, which made me think of this photo. There's a pretty good chance that this has already been posted here (maybe even by me) but hey, it's a goodie...

We2Gt.jpg

What about Chuy?
 
I'm calling shooped. Nice pic, but it looks touched.
 
Yeah, shopped photos are not that amazing. I like stock photos with lens effects at the most.
 
Little did we know Captain Obvious and his faithful sidekick Dr. Duh were GTPlanet members
 
Great picture whether chopped or not. :drool:
 
Jedward.jpg
 
Oh Danny. Why?
 
I'm calling shooped. Nice pic, but it looks touched.

Yeah, shopped photos are not that amazing. I like stock photos with lens effects at the most.

Both of you may be saddened to know that little to no automotive photography taken at anything above a standard point-and-shoot amateur level are straight off the camera. Essentially all of it goes through post-production to some degree. Any automotive photography at a published level has been extensively and very thoroughly manipulated.

This one, however, has undergone a lot. The kind of clarity you see in the darker sections of the front of the car is very difficult to get without several exposures or the whole car being rendered digitally. The antialiasing looks sharpening artifacts or suggest a complete rendering. The difference of colour bias of the b/g and car also tell the same story. I'm suspecting it is in fact a rendered car.
 
Back