The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,975 comments

That photo of the GT1 with the Silverstone sign in the background could easily appear in a magazine as a genuine photo. It might require a teeny bit of Photoshop to the headlights...but that would be it. Beautiful composition.

"Just Mareo"
Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_ks_silverstone_23-11-116-20-12-4.jpg

-

OH GAWD ITS GT6 AGAIN!!! :scared: :sly:

Looking through some of the recent posts here just makes the wait for Porsche Pack Vol. II on PS4 even more difficult for me. I am really enjoying Pack Vol. I but Vol. II is like the Holy Grail to me.

Below are a couple of pictures from a run in the crazy 935/78 Moby Dick at Silverstone 1967. Static camera can provide some fabulous angles for photos.

PS_Messages_20161201_184401.jpg

PS_Messages_20161201_184357.jpg

Last edited:
@Andrescalvo Stop teasing me!
:P

Nice pictures though. I really like the 911 GT1 onboard one. Awh man, the wait goes on...
Lemme guess...You're dying for the 919? If so, you're in luck because there are two coming. One in PP2 and the other in PP3. 👍 Personally, I don't know the differences...but we're getting the 2015 & 2016 so there must be something different.

Lemme guess...You're dying for the 919? If so, you're in luck because there are two coming. One in PP2 and the other in PP3. 👍 Personally, I don't know the differences...but we're getting the 2015 & 2016 so there must be something different.
The 919 Hybrid is my most wanted but the 911 GT1 is a very close second. I need those and the 962C in my life.

@lancia delta hf They are some odd camera angles. How are you getting those on PS4?
Now that would be telling wouldn't it! oh ok you've twisted my arm. It's pretty simple, start a race or session, let 3 minutes pass, go to replay, select cockpit cam with steering wheel not dash cam, hit rewind to start of replay and voila! then skip through each car driver to see if any possible good shots are there.

Then go back to continue your race and drive for a few more corners, hit pause and go to replay and rinse and repeat process. Be warned though, their the drivers have been decapitated lol.

@RoccoTTS Nice snaps! 👍 I love the 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 skin "Wallys Jeans". Did that come with the Porsche Pack? Or did you find that on Race Department?

Latest Posts

Back