The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,987 comments
IumFFrR.jpg

Hechi, hot damn!

Now that would be telling wouldn't it! oh ok you've twisted my arm. It's pretty simple, start a race or session, let 3 minutes pass, go to replay, select cockpit cam with steering wheel not dash cam, hit rewind to start of replay and voila! then skip through each car driver to see if any possible good shots are there.

Then go back to continue your race and drive for a few more corners, hit pause and go to replay and rinse and repeat process. Be warned though, their the drivers have been decapitated lol.

What a unique bug!

It's also form SIM TRAXX : MONTE ERICE. They make very nice tracks.
Yes they do. If you haven't gotten their track "Peyre" make sure you do! PEYREGROSSE-MANDAGOUT & MANDAGOUT-PEYREGROSSE...

While I think SIM TRAXX has some incredibly talented members, I sometimes wonder if they try to do too much at once. They probably have 15 tracks in some Beta stage...Many only get minor upgrades every 10+ months it seems. I could be slightly off with that, but not by much. Hey, I can't complain...these tracks are freebies. 👍

Yes they do. If you haven't gotten their track "Peyre" make sure you do! PEYREGROSSE-MANDAGOUT & MANDAGOUT-PEYREGROSSE...

While I think SIM TRAXX has some incredibly talented members, I sometimes wonder if they try to do too much at once. They probably have 15 tracks in some Beta stage...Many only get minor upgrades every 10+ months it seems. I could be slightly off with that, but not by much. Hey, I can't complain...these tracks are freebies. 👍
No i don't have Peyre yet, but i'm gonna try this out for sure.

I just learned about the trick that gets you a bit of motion blur in your photos. Basically, turn up motion blur in your video effects settings and use the TV cameras in the replays to get your shots using whichever screen shot key binding you have in Steam. I'd rather just have a full DSLR-type setup as with Gran Turismo, but this'll do.

244210_20161222224545_1_lzn.jpg
244210_20161222225024_1_lzn.jpg

Skin - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-917k-sebring-12-hrs-1971-martini-3.13122/

244210_20161222230803_1_lzn.jpg
244210_20161223000828_1_lzn.jpg

Skin - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-gt3-r-gulf-racing-with-pacific.13125/

Please bear with me. I just started practicing a bit again with this frustrating Photomode. Someone really needs to write a good in-depth tutorial because I want to throw my laptop out of the window every time I try to take a photo that isn't razor sharp, but isn't blurry as hell. These are just a couple of quit attempts today:

pYPn3T2.jpg

9DluSYy.jpg

Hate to be the one to interupt the stream of photos but is there a way to take screenshots without Assetto Corsa destroying the quality on PC?

Back