The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,912 comments
Edited:
silverstonegpmp412cgtlgj01.jpg

Started working on my very own livery in the event we do online racing.

Not sure how to do more complex forms yet, so it's just paint and decals for now.

rcKgg9a.jpg

EDIT:

Finished up and decided to go with another color for now.

UPBhm9O.jpg

ZZ2aPJX.jpg

MaABZgF.jpg

Last edited:
The showroom locations are in the car preview section, it's one of those icons at the top, near the livery selector.

How are you people taking pictures? I have looked through here and other at official forums and can't find anything. When I am in replay mode I hover over to the right and a load of apps pop up but not photo mode.

Any help appreciated

How are you people taking pictures? I have looked through here and other at official forums and can't find anything. When I am in replay mode I hover over to the right and a load of apps pop up but not photo mode.

Any help appreciated

Go to your Assetto Corsa main folder (in the SteamApps folder), then click on data -> cfg -> assetto_corsa.ini and change the value at ENABLE_DEV_APPS from 0 to 1, then you'll have the option in the apps while viewing the replay :)

Yeah, that's the video I watched. When I go to that .ini file dev app is already changed to 1 on mine.
I got during the summer sale so maybe they've changed it as it's abit strange.

I've got the icons when you put the cursor to the right like in the video but none of them say photo mode.

Yeah, that's the video I watched. When I go to that .ini file dev app is already changed to 1 on mine.
I got during the summer sale so maybe they've changed it as it's abit strange.

You may have to go back and change it again. I've noticed a few times that when the game gets an update, that value changes back to default.

If that doesn't work, you may want to run an integrity check.

Nobody talk about fake effects, just what a modern graphic engine is supposed to do in 2014: AO, Better shaders, better lighting, more realistic looking.... AC tracks despite the accuracy of the laser scan are graphically really boring, lifeless and still look like a GAME, not reality, which is a bit detrimental to the full sensitive immersion. Like if all the budget and time was for the scan only.
Here's the solution: buy pCars and stay in pCars forum.
For me Assetto Corsa is reailstic enough.

Latest Posts

Back