The Barclay's Premiership - 2004/2005 Season - Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,312 comments
Mike Rotch
Carvalho sounds familiar. Was he ex-Porto?

Yeah, he was quite impressive in Euro 2004 as well. It sucks though Porto have had allot of their players nicked, Deco has gone to Barca now as well. Although Helder Postiga has returned to them.

They are going to bomb out in Europe this year. As you say, all their players have been poached.

Oh yeah, Rebrovs going to be playing for West Ham. Hopefully he can help them get back into the premiership, West Ham probably have the best youth system in the south of England.

Vieira is officially on his way to Real by all accounts. All that has to be agreed is the price. The championship door is now open for Chelsea and Manure.

Man, that just sucks.

But it could be a good thing. He is not a young guy anymore and with the money they get for him, they can get some other good players to boost the squad.

Exactly, your just doing what Man U did with Beckham. Although the idea of Real Madrid with the added skills of Viera is pretty scary.

Plus Arsenal didnt do badly without him when he was banned or injured (a lot). As long as they get a good replacement or two. I hope he turns out like another Anelka :D

Mike Rotch
Carvalho sounds familiar. Was he ex-Porto?

Newcastle! Boo! Although is the shoe fits....
We officially have the biggest fan-base...

...in TCB. :dopey:

Nicky Butt doesn't get first team play in the England squad, there's no chance of him playing for a far superior squad like Newcastle. :D

He played in the ManU reserve team, so at least you chaps can now get your set pieces sorted out ;)

911_Carrera
We officially have the biggest fan-base...

...in TCB. :dopey:

Nicky Butt doesn't get first team play in the England squad, there's no chance of him playing for a far superior squad like Newcastle. :D

Well most of your English midfield players don't play first team play in the England squad either (Jenas, Dyer) so he should fit in well.

MistaY
Well most of your English midfield players don't play first team play in the England squad either (Jenas, Dyer) so he should fit in well.
How did I know that was coming? :guilty:

What's the best team in South Africa Crotchster?

911_Carrera
How did I know that was coming? :guilty:

What's the best team in South Africa Crotchster?

"Best" and "team" are such strong terms to apply to South Africa soccer.

Sundowns have the most Premiership titles, since it was switch from being called the 1st Division - 4 titles in 10 years.

Did you know: We have a team - Ajax Cape Town - wholly owned by Ajax Amsterdam. They finished 2nd last year.

I think there are some lower division team called Spurs and QPR and such. One awesome team - now bankrupt - was called Crystal Brains đź‘Ť

Back