The Barclay's Premiership - 2004/2005 Season - Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,312 comments
I'm not realy bothered where Rooney goes, although I think Everton would be better off selling him to help pay off some debt and buy some cheaper players to strengthen their squad.

I agree with that. They are paying him a fortune to stay. If he doesnt perform, there will be pressure to get rid of him.

The problem with Rooney is, although he can be fantastic in a match, he isn't consistent. He didn't do anything special last season.

Kezman is red hot and has been for a few seasons, but he's another one who can throw his rattle out the pram if he doesn't get his way. The Premiership is starting to get some quality players though!

I see Arsenal want Campbell to take a 50000 pound pay cut a week. Shame, now he will only get.......50k a week :mad:

chaser_fan
Kezman is red hot and has been for a few seasons, but he's another one who can throw his rattle out the pram if he doesn't get his way. The Premiership is starting to get some quality players though!

I read a bit about him, apparently he was the guy who replaced Ruud at PSV when he went to Man U. Apparently he has a better scoring record at PSV than Ruud.

Imagine what it would've been like if Campbell had stayed at Spurs.

Apparantly he wants a return to Spurs to impress Santini. It's a sad story, Hoddle was adamant not to play him and he went to complete waste. Do you remember when him and Sheva formed the most lethal strike partnership that was feared throughout Europe? Sensational they were.

I remember. Stupid Hoddle. I see Arsenal have bought the Celta keeper. Lehman had some real howlers last season.

chaser_fan
Apparantly he wants a return to Spurs to impress Santini.

I've noticed that ever since he's been appointed as manager people are just flocking to the club.

On some other forums I always got confused when people said Sheva, I was like who is this mystery player. And then I realised they meant Shevcenko.

Mike Rotch
Shevchenko is one of the top three strikers in Europe in my book.

Or at least in Seri A.

I'm bored so i'm going to nick someones post from another forum.

H@$$@N
Sorry ppl for making u wait too long , here are this week goals...

Italian Seria A

Bologna vs. Sampodria

Samp. 1st Goal

Samp. 2nd Goal

Samp. 3rd Goal

Bologna 1st Goal

Bologna 2nd Goal

Parma vs. Brescia

Parma 1st Goal

Parma 2nd Goal

Brescia 1st Goal

Brescia 2nd Goal

Lazio vs. Udinese

Lazio 1st Goal

Lazio 2nd Goal

Udi. 1st Goal

Udi. 2nd Goal

Siena vs. Ancona

Siena 1st Goal

Siena 2nd Goal

Siena 3rd Goal

Ancona 1st Goal

Ancona 2nd Goal

Milan vs. Juventus
All The Goal's

Whoops wrong one.

H@$$@N
English Premiership

Arsenal vs. Bolton

Arsenal 1st Goal

Arsenal 2nd Goal

Bolton 1st Goal

H@$$@N
Premiership

premiership-logo.gif

Liverpool 1 vs. 0 Wolverhampton

Liverpool 1st Goal

Chelsea 2 vs. 1 Fullham

All The Goal's

Newcastle 3 vs. 1 Charlton

All The Goal's

All these links are credit from the member H@$$@N from http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/

More.

H@$$@N
Serie A
legacalcio.gif

Inter Milan 2 vs. 0 Ancona

All The Goal's

Milan 3 vs. 1 Parma

All The Goal's

Latest Posts

Back