The Best car for WTC600

• Thread starter Dess81
  • 19 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
What is the best car for WTC600 champ?
Tried Ferrari and have got only 3d place on RedBull and even lower on the second race. Hard difficulty.

My favorite is the F430 '06 (for 600pp)
You said you tried Ferrari, but did you try that one or another?

Edit; another decent car for 600 is the RE Amemiya.
Whatever you tune, don't forget that rain is likely on at least one of those 3 races. I tuned using the racing intermediates for that, they are decent tires in general and wide, and don't have to care if rain pops up or not.

Last edited:
Bought the Nissan Superleggera for the race and it's not even close . I thought the already-stroke-up engine would be able to compete with the Exotic European Ai car, but sadly that's not the case. Ended up with Evo 4 from the used market with a lil my own tune. 4g63T don't lie! Good exit corner speed, stable, and great speed. Finish all 3 with ease.

Bought the Nissan Superleggera for the race and it's not even close . I thought the already-stroke-up engine would be able to compete with the Exotic European Ai car, but sadly that's not the case. Ended up with Evo 4 from the used market with a lil my own tune. 4g63T don't lie! Good exit corner speed, stable, and great speed. Finish all 3 with ease.
I use the superleggara for the 700, lol.
With all the bells and whistles you can buy, and using a medium turbo, it comes in around 650-670 (thats using racing mediums). And it performs great.

I did try to tune it for under 600 as well, and found out exactly what you found out. It's not meant for that PP level at all.

I use the superleggara for the 700, lol.
With all the bells and whistles you can buy, and using a medium turbo, it comes in around 650-670 (thats using racing mediums). And it performs great.

I did try to tune it for under 600 as well, and found out exactly what you found out. It's not meant for that PP level at all
@demonchilde, soo I got it figured out last night what's the problem was with the 350z, and turn out that it was my mistake. If max orido, Keiichi Tsuchiya, and others like it so much, the car shouldn't be bad. Turns out I used the wrong tire for the 350z Superleggera. I don't know why it's on race medium and that's why I have to detune it so much that I couldn't even catch up with the last car. After using the intermediate tire, and increase the ECU output~~~ waaayyyy better than before.

Personally, I don't add a turbo to a cars that don't come with it or if I am trying to bump up to another class with the car. The displacement and torque are big enough to compete in the race for wtc 600, doing so just changes too much of the car's characteristic. Cornering is better than I thought, I can push harder in the chicane of the dragon trail, no problem with the S's in Suzuka.

I am building myself a 600 GR supra to compete in wtc600. That car has great power but the rear end is a lil too snappy, keeps on spinning out when exiting a corner. I know its my problem with the throttle control, I did lower the the accelerating sensitivity to 20(40 by default), but the car still spins on me when I am pushing in dragon trail. Need help! My best time for the supra is only mid 1 min and 44sec, I strongly believe the car can do low 1.42 sec. I increase the ride height so I dont bump my car into the air while using the curb to minimize wheel spin and stability but I still need to keep on rotational G high for my 75 miles. What else can i do??

@demonchilde, soo I got it figured out last night what's the problem was with the 350z, and turn out that it was my mistake. If max orido, Keiichi Tsuchiya, and others like it so much, the car shouldn't be bad. Turns out I used the wrong tire for the 350z Superleggera. I don't know why it's on race medium and that's why I have to detune it so much that I couldn't even catch up with the last car. After using the intermediate tire, and increase the ECU output~~~ waaayyyy better than before.

Personally, I don't add a turbo to a cars that don't come with it or if I am trying to bump up to another class with the car. The displacement and torque are big enough to compete in the race for wtc 600, doing so just changes too much of the car's characteristic. Cornering is better than I thought, I can push harder in the chicane of the dragon trail, no problem with the S's in Suzuka.

I am building myself a 600 GR supra to compete in wtc600. That car has great power but the rear end is a lil too snappy, keeps on spinning out when exiting a corner. I know its my problem with the throttle control, I did lower the the accelerating sensitivity to 20(40 by default), but the car still spins on me when I am pushing in dragon trail. Need help! My best time for the supra is only mid 1 min and 44sec, I strongly believe the car can do low 1.42 sec. I increase the ride height so I dont bump my car into the air while using the curb to minimize wheel spin and stability but I still need to keep on rotational G high for my 75 miles. What else can i do??
My go to cars for 550-600pp are as follows;

Ferrari F430 '06
Corvette C7 gr.3 (road car version)
Toyota 86 GRMN '16 (fully loaded)

Honestly, that little Toyota performs so much easier and better then the "big boys" when its all loaded up. Racing intermediate tires and a medium RPM turbo.
Sometimes the best performing cars are the ones most people ignore or pass over for the more famous cars in its range.

Hands down you can compete up to 700 pp

Priano’s R34 Nur ‘02 GT-R was the car I finally managed to Gold with. As an aside I also love driving this car, probably the best road tune out there.

I didn’t win a single race, came 2nd twice and 3rd once but luckily the winning AI in each race was different so I ended up 1st equal.

After reading somewhere else I tried the Scirocco R and won every WTC600 race there is except the newest tokyo express race.

Very belated, but I used the Jaguar F Type R-Coupe '14. Was able to get 2nd, 1st, and 3rd for a winning combo of 3rd place. Going to revisit with some different cars.

This is quiet late, but the 're amemiya' worked for my just fine(it was hard but better than most of the other cars i tried, just copy the priano tune for the 're amemiya 700pp' but obvious gotta limit it to 600, for that obviously gotta have no high end sc, and copy the suspension settings, choose a topspeed between 280-340kmh depending on the course, same with the downforce(because high downforce also means high drah, and would only work well for a course with a ton of corners and hair pins, or a course like the nurburgring, and less down force for large straights courses, kind of like the dragon's tail course(race 3).

Try stay on racing softs for the rear tyres and you gotta figure out the front tires yourself depending on the cource and ur current pp points, also use rpm and power limiters to adjust for the pp limit, i kept it like that for the first 2 races, and the last race on the dragon's trail course i used a high rpm turbo charger, adjusting power limiters for the pp limit, and adding the balast of about 40 kgs for the pp limit, keeping it at 25(in the middle of the centre of the chassi and the rear of the chassi) to keep the weight alance as equal as possible as well as putting some weight on the rear tyres to improve traction for which you can substitute off the down force from the spoiler.

One more thing is, the first race will have rain, stay on intermediates. the main point of using the 're amemiya' is because its a light weight car, and you can easily out break your opponents(if you do it right). Hope this helps.

Back