The best graphics

• Thread starter SONY_55
  • 104 comments
Of course there are no keys. There's nothing quite like hot wiring exotic European cars that cost more than your yearly salary.

Haha thats right, we do drive it like we stole it.

Oh, ok. I don't have the Merc yet (I'm not big at completing GT mode that fast :lol:) and I don't drive the Morrison very often.
My Bad. :)

Hey guys
Since we have such detail cars. How about better FREE ROAM cam for REPLAY? As well Free roam (zoom in and out) for the Garage!? I would love to go inside the car and outside to see all the great detail. For me PD wasted their time not to include such important camera.

Hey guys
Since we have such detail cars. How about better FREE ROAM cam for REPLAY? As well Free roam (zoom in and out) for the Garage!? I would love to go inside the car and outside to see all the great detail. For me PD wasted their time not to include such important camera.

I think the return of photo mode would more than take care of this.

Hey guys

I would like a PGR3 garage. I really like how you could actually walk all around your cars.

I would like a PGR3 garage. I really like how you could actually walk all around your cars.

Yes PGR3 walk around was really fun. I also hope you can ZOOM in (forgot if PGR had it) Also to be able to see cockpit mode and look 360 degrees.

We better get Photo Mode....or else I am going to cry like a little baby.

I hope we get Movie editor as well. That you can save not just a simple FILE, but a movie that can be saved to PS3s HDD and watch it and share it online.

------------------------------

So can anyone take more pics of some of the car's headlights?

STI
Mustang
Viper
Vette
GTR as well.

Thanks.

Yes PGR3 walk around was really fun. I also hope you can ZOOM in (forgot if PGR had it) Also to be able to see cockpit mode and look 360 degrees.

I hope we get Movie editor as well. That you can save not just a simple FILE, but a movie that can be saved to PS3s HDD and watch it and share it online.

------------------------------

So can anyone take more pics of some of the car's headlights?

STI
Mustang
Viper
Vette
GTR as well.

Thanks.

Yeah, I would like the zoom in thing and ESPECIALLY the 360 cockpit.

Latest Posts

Back