The best GT5 cars according to stormbringer!

Strom have/are you planning to try the Lexus LFA? I just like getting other opinions on cars because sometimes some different perspective can shed new light.

i had forgotten about that one, will definately get it soon.
I enjoy car talk as well.

Added 11 more cars, including the minolta, f1 turismo, 2 more RUF's Jag XJ220, suzuki superbike car, spyker C8 and more.

The XJ220 is surprisingly good. I was expecting a saleenS7 type of performance. good handling. costs 500K in the used store.

I just got the furai, and a few other cool cars today. gonna test em later.

how about one of you nice birthday grinder people donate a race car or two?:dopey:

Your Zonda R is down on HP. The max is actually about 956.

Another 80 hp might be the difference to get it on the top of the list. It's a really, really fast car. It also depends on the setup.

I think the only cars faster are the Formula cars, the Group C cars, and the LMP cars.

you were right. good call. She just needs a tiny bit more grip and she would be perfect

Im going to redo some of the other cars i tested on the first day aswell

To compare with all the supercars: The amazing AMUSE S2000 GT1 Turbo.
It eats Lambos for breakfast, seriously. It's amazing.

To compare with all the supercars: The amazing AMUSE S2000 GT1 Turbo.
It eats Lambos for breakfast, seriously. It's amazing.

I will get it, i really liked the spoon S2000. No reason why the amuse shouldnt be awesome as well.

You have the PEUGEOT 908 yet?

Gonna have to farm for a few hours to get it. Will get one soon/eventually.

Thanks for the list! I have been looking through it and use it to decide what cars to purchase/upgrade for maximum enjoyment. Saves me a lot of extra grinding time!

ok, I updated some cars from my first day of testing.

new additions. 2x shelbys, viper acr, RUF 3400, Furai, LFA and a few more.

Strom have/are you planning to try the Lexus LFA? I just like getting other opinions on cars because sometimes some different perspective can shed new light.

wasnt wprth it. i was expecting better everything.
it accelerates too slow and grip is inadequate. i personally didnt like it.

i farm credits in the indy event, american championship with my vette RM. pays more than "like the wind". cr 98,000

Before I used to farm credits at the like the wind event, now I just do what you do. Use a corvette ZR1 race mod. :)

Before I used to farm credits at the like the wind event, now I just do what you do. Use a corvette ZR1 race mod. :)

Im sure you already know this. If you dont it might make farming easier for u. If you change your controls (L1 = ACC or Right analog stick = steering) you can do this event with one hand. leaves your other hand free.

I sit around, eat, browse tv channels etc all while farming chips.

Added the ferrari 330 P4, Amuse S2000 GTI and Amuse S2000 R1.

you guys are right, that little GTI car kicks some solid ass!

Yep, it's a must-have!
I raced it in the Tuning Car Championship and it kicked my ass (I used a Nissan GT-R). Bought it a few days later for fun and damn! What a dream car, and it looks amazing too. My B-spec driver crushed opposition in Supercar Festival.

Is it the road car? It looks amazing, unfortunately I didn't have the credits to buy it last time I saw it...

ya the road car. It does look coool. amazing performance. too good for an NSX. I want to get a tuning company NSX just to see how they compare.

Suzuki Escudo dirt car not there. ? It would make it into the top 3 on both lists.

1020bhp - 800kg - top speed 190mph.
Don't let the top speed fool you lol.

Great thread Storm... thanks. I race modded a Lexus IS F '07... do you have one? I haven't really had a lot of time to drive it, I seem to be buying and building cars faster than I can actually drive them...hahaha.
Anyways, I am not at the PS right now so I can't take the Lexus for a run to see the numbers. I am gonna try it out tomorrow and see how it compares to your numbers. If you don't have one I would be happy to send it to you for a test and critique! I know I took it for a drive after it was race modded and it felt extremely fast for a 4 door!

Great thread Storm... thanks. I race modded a Lexus IS F '07... do you have one? I haven't really had a lot of time to drive it, I seem to be buying and building cars faster than I can actually drive them...hahaha.
Anyways, I am not at the PS right now so I can't take the Lexus for a run to see the numbers. I am gonna try it out tomorrow and see how it compares to your numbers. If you don't have one I would be happy to send it to you for a test and critique! I know I took it for a drive after it was race modded and it felt extremely fast for a 4 door!

sure dude, i just PMed you and added u on my PSN

Note that driver, track, driving line and technique are constant. The only variables here are car tuning setups. which i dont mess with too much. I set downforce on max, car height on minimum and racing soft tyres. TRC =1, ABS = 4-5. All cars are moded to the max.

i'm sorry, but you can't keep cars' setup as default to bring the best out of them. or have a default setup that you would use for all of them. almost all cars have a different setup from one another, and so tuned individually.

Back