The best GT5 cars according to stormbringer!

The SLR Mclaren is a great car. Ran a 1:03.2 lap time at rome with it. It handles like a champ with my setup too. smh Also the ford gt is very good. Dont penalize it because its not as good as the lm one. But other than that pretty good list!

Last edited:
Unless anything has changed from GT4 to 5 for the 787B, its a GREAT car!

Unfortunate I can't afford it yet. :crazy:

Any mention of the Lexus race cars? I'm actually using one now although I'm currently spacing the name of it. Not the fastest car out there, but seems to have pretty decent acceleration and handling. I can win all the races up to Professional except All Stars with it. Top speed is around 190+.

Will keep an eager eye on this thread as I'm still figuring out everything GT5 has to offer. :)

for really good low pwred car (under 500BHP).
get the FTO Super touring car 4wd 471BHP. i can pull 1.22 on trail mountain.
the best car for that pwr range IMHO, well for the cars i have anyway.

I really want to get the FTO super touring, just because i used to own a fto.
Ive been collecting all the road car versions, the touring car just never shows up in my used store.

The SLR Mclaren is a great car. Ran a 1:03.2 lap time at rome with it. It handles like a champ with my setup too. smh Also the ford gt is very good. Dont penalize it because its not as good as the lm one. But other than that pretty good list!

To me, the SLR felt too heavy, would always take a bit more to brake and get it around a corner compared to the SLS. wasnt worth the price with the SLS around.

Ford GT'06 was another one i really didnt like the handling of, compared to other similarly classed cars. The LM version blew me away.
I will actually give the GT'06 a do over. I really wanted it to do better than it did.

Any mention of the Lexus race cars? I'm actually using one now although I'm currently spacing the name of it. Not the fastest car out there, but seems to have pretty decent acceleration and handling. I can win all the races up to Professional except All Stars with it. Top speed is around 190+.

Will keep an eager eye on this thread as I'm still figuring out everything GT5 has to offer. :)

The only lexus ive tested was the LFA. it sucked.

Last edited:
I'd like to see you test the Tommy Kiara ZZII, value for money i think it's one of if not the best car in the game.

From stock it's brilliant in a straight line but didn't corner well, added a spolier and the most expensive racing tires and she handles much better.

I did try out the lancia stratos'77 rally car today which was cool.

I saw that car in the UCL today... I was 1.4 million short of buying it though. :grumpy:

I suppose all rally cars will need major suspension adjustments to make em asphalt ready.

For sure! The Impreza Rally Car I use, is proper floaty light - it doesn't seem to feel the intricacies of a track like Nurburgring. I've made some initial adjustments, and I have seem some very good improvements in handling and lap times. The only thing I can't decide is whether to give the car a long final gear, or tune it to a slower speed, and improve acceleration... 👍

I gave the GT another go. After several trials and suspension tweaks i got the car to settle in a bit. My only qualm is its braking, steering is unforgiving while braking. a minute push over the limit pushes it off the track. Compare it to the scuderia , Vspec GTR or SLS and i think you'll know what i mean.

you are right though, its a better car than i initially gave it credit for.

send me your mclaren, GT setup. I wouldnt mind seeing if they handle better.

I'd like to see you test the Tommy Kiara ZZII, value for money i think it's one of if not the best car in the game.

From stock it's brilliant in a straight line but didn't corner well, added a spolier and the most expensive racing tires and she handles much better.

I did try the TK ZZ out. its in the table. cute little car. its cool to have lying around. If u liked the tommy, your gonna love the suzuki GSX-R/4 superbike car. used store, cheap too.

I saw that car in the UCL today... I was 1.4 million short of buying it though. :grumpy:

dude, dont buy it. Its a prize car in the game somewhere. Bspec i think.

Added a bunch of tuning company cars

-Amemiya RX7
-Autobacs Arta Garaiya'03 (i really really liked this car. Lot of fun driving it. i got it in the used store for 250K. The new car dealership sells for 750K. Most probably the best car in the <400HP class)
-AEM S2000
-HKS CT230R'08
-Dunlop ER34 Skyline

I did try the TK ZZ out. its in the table. cute little car. its cool to have lying around. If u liked the tommy, your gonna love the suzuki GSX-R/4 superbike car. used store, cheap too.

You have the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S in the table, not the big brother, ZZII ;) The ZZII is approximately as fast as the Veyron, or better.

Which tyres are you using? I can see that most (if not all) cars are max tuned, and when cars have 800+ bhp they become very difficult to handle without racing tyres. Just curious.

Will try and compare the Enzo with Scuderia myself tomorrow, it can't be true that the Enzo is slower, just because it's powerful and more difficult to control :)

You have the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S in the table, not the big brother, ZZII ;) The ZZII is approximately as fast as the Veyron, or better.

Which tyres are you using? I can see that most (if not all) cars are max tuned, and when cars have 800+ bhp they become very difficult to handle without racing tyres. Just curious.

Will try and compare the Enzo with Scuderia myself tomorrow, it can't be true that the Enzo is slower, just because it's powerful and more difficult to control :)

Ill definately keep a look out for the ZZ.
I use Racing soft tyres. True, powerful road cars are more difficult to control. Also the inherent properties of a car/model itself are a huge factor. can use the sls as an example which has more HP and weight, yet will tackle corners much better. And i guess you could check out the ferrari 599. Powerful car, just bad handling even though its a ferrari! and theres nothing u can really adjust to make it a good handling car (compared to the other ferraris and supercars)

The Enzo is faster, just doesnt have the cornering the scud does. let me know how ur test goes.

Last edited:
I was leaning towards that or the Audi Tdi.

DONT BUY A 908!!!!! they are cheap cars in that they can be acquired through a birthday glitch and are thus worth not very much at all! You can get one for much less than the new dealer cost by simply trading for one at the market place, people do not prize them that highly because they can be acquired through the Bday trick. Go for a lmp like the pascarolo c60 hybrid or perhaps the bentley speed 8. to get these, simply go to liscense tests, and go inbetween B4 and B3 five times to fully refresh parking lot. The 908 is a total waste of credits, even worse than a prize car because people get them with 0 work.

DONT BUY A 908!!!!! they are cheap cars in that they can be acquired through a birthday glitch and are thus worth not very much at all! You can get one for much less than the new dealer cost by simply trading for one at the market place, people do not prize them that highly because they can be acquired through the Bday trick. Go for a lmp like the pascarolo c60 hybrid or perhaps the bentley speed 8. to get these, simply go to liscense tests, and go inbetween B4 and B3 five times to fully refresh parking lot. The 908 is a total waste of credits, even worse than a prize car because people get them with 0 work.

Thats a load of garbage!! Never say that.

Thats a load of garbage!! Never say that.

im giving him good advice! I'm not saying the 908 is bad, its a fast car and i'd love to have one, but don't spend your credits on it! for the amount of time grinding to get that 908 you could have glitched it 5 times over. People will trade you one for a much more modest costing car from the UCD because they simply aren't worth the as new cost at the peugeot dealership

im giving him good advice! I'm not saying the 908 is bad, its a fast car and i'd love to have one, but don't spend your credits on it! for the amount of time grinding to get that 908 you could have glitched it 5 times over. People will trade you one for a much more modest costing car from the UCD because they simply aren't worth the as new cost at the peugeot dealership

No glitch happened for me. Seems good to earn it for yourself. I already have both of the Peugeot 908's, currently have over 4.8mill credits.

No glitch happened for me. Seems good to earn it for yourself. I already have both of the Peugeot 908's, currently have over 4.8mill credits.

it agree, earning it yourself is best, i am no glitcher, but if your trying to have a catalog of all the fastest cars in the game I'd suggest buying one from a guy for much cheaper and spending the big bucks on cars you can't get from glitchers :sly:

it agree, earning it yourself is best, i am no glitcher, but if your trying to have a catalog of all the fastest cars in the game I'd suggest buying one from a guy for much cheaper and spending the big bucks on cars you can't get from glitchers :sly:

By the way, do you have a 908 in your garage? What livery?

Yay! Got a r92c on trade today. A 908 Or tdi trade would be great! I'm gonna look for one. Will buy one anyway in a couple o days if trading doesn't work.

Last edited:
Cheers for the list. Has given me a great insight of what to buy next. Appreciate it!

On a side note. I think maybe if the Veyron wasnt a gift car (and premium) it might be a bit more of a pleasure/novelty to save up for and drive. I know this thread isnt about looks but it is a stunning looking car imo. :)

Cheers for the list. Has given me a great insight of what to buy next. Appreciate it!

On a side note. I think maybe if the Veyron wasnt a gift car (and premium) it might be a bit more of a pleasure/novelty to save up for and drive. I know this thread isnt about looks but it is a stunning looking car imo. :)

No problem dude. I'm happy it helped.

The veyron, what can I say, I owe alot to her. She won me alot of difficult races in thebeginning. Her acceleration is amazing. Pity, that's all she's really good for. She does look good. classy looking beast.

Deep Forest Ferrari Test
All cars with soft raving tyres, just as you have used.

1.12.472 Ferrari 458 Italia (Max tuned)
1.12.670 Enzo Ferrari (Stock
1.13.431 Ferrari 430 Scuderia (Tuned a little)

I don't think I need to say more. The Enzo is superior. The Italia is way too inconsistent and too difficult to control compared to the others. The Scuderia is boring to drive imo, and way slower.
The Stock Enzo with racing tyres just 0.2 of a second slower than a max tuned Italia.

Very cool list, thank you for taking the time to post your results.

One question, do you use any other driving aids beside TC and ABS? Do you buy chasis stiffening on all your cars?

Deep Forest Ferrari Test
All cars with soft raving tyres, just as you have used.

1.12.472 Ferrari 458 Italia (Max tuned)
1.12.670 Enzo Ferrari (Stock
1.13.431 Ferrari 430 Scuderia (Tuned a little)

I don't think I need to say more. The Enzo is superior. The Italia is way too inconsistent and too difficult to control compared to the others. The Scuderia is boring to drive imo, and way slower.
The Stock Enzo with racing tyres just 0.2 of a second slower than a max tuned Italia.

interesting.... i might detune my enzo and give her a go

Very cool list, thank you for taking the time to post your results.

One question, do you use any other driving aids beside TC and ABS? Do you buy chasis stiffening on all your cars?

no problem. i use asm and one other aid. Im forgetting the name. Its the one below Traction control.

Chasis stiffening? The rigidity re-enforcement in the first category, tuning shop? I get that for all my cars.

Back