The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
To me, these instances remind me of what would happen in GT5 when my disc was dirty. It would do the very same thing as described here. I would clean it, then all would be well. Not suggesting that the cause of these problems are because of a dirty disc, (obviously because everyones disc is new) but it could be a slight flaw on the disc that was put there during the printing process. Back when I used to burn DVD's, I would have the same thing happen to random DVD's every so often.
His disk drive ( blue ray drive) is fried..
Also the update messes up the volume.

Also the update messes up the volume.

And you know this for a fact? Like I said, mine did the exact same thing and there is nothing wrong with my drive. If his is working now, then it is not his drive. Anyhow, as I remember that you like to argue with me, I'll let you keep believing that you know everything.

@Sonygamer455: Like I said, more than likely a disc problem if you haven't had any problems since. Also, if other games work and also Blu-ray movies work, then again, probably the disc. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes a big problem and starts doing it again.

Or there's a big glob of strawberry jelly on the disc!

:rolleyes: :lol:

No, if it's something that corrects & doesn't happen again, that's not a sign that something is "fried".. :boggled:

It could very well be the console or the disc, or a combination. But unless the problem worsens, there's no way to know (and little reason to care).
But if it only worsens for one disc, and one disc only... Obviously the disc is the most obvious suspect!

Why does everyone have to go to extremes? *sigh*

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the brake lights on the TransAm don't seem to work at least when the headlights are on.

Edit: During replay.

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with how their Personal BGM is working in races and etc?

It defaults to the GT soundtrack. It's aggravating. But I noticed when the GT BGM comes on, I restart the race which then takes me back to my personal BGM. Not the ideal thing to do for every race, but it's a workaround for now until it gets fixed.

It defaults to the GT soundtrack. It's aggravating. But I noticed when the GT BGM comes on, I restart the race which then takes me back to my personal BGM. Not the ideal thing to do for every race, but it's a workaround for now until it gets fixed.
Yeah i hope they fix that because im also having the problem where it is repeating the same songs over and over again for different menus in the game even though i have it set to shuffle. I understand that they went through the effort to put the music in this game but if i paid for it and you give me the option to have my own music shouldnt i be able to turn off the soundtrack like in gt5?

Last edited:
  1. I noticed my 15th Anniversary HSV; I can't select its Turbo 3 for some races after when I've already bought it. Does it affect the other HSV cars as well?
  2. Despite some suspension tuning, the GT3 GT-R cars can't turn well compared to the GT-R TC (then released as a DLC for GT5 in late 2011). Are the GT3 GT-R cars not made properly?
  3. Price of X2010 cars increased by Cr. 1 million after an update! It was 5 million a couple of days ago, now 6 million!!!!
  4. Player's car numbers disappearing after exiting Settings for races.
  5. Can't fast-forward replays after some races (just realised after playing a 550PP World Touring Car Championship race on Grand Valley). Recalled I changed my tyre rims earlier, is it the cause?
  6. Console hard resets after quitting (Crap...but it seems to happen whenever my PS3 is online).

Last edited:
Well, my save just crapped out. Got all the way up to the ib license and now, I can't do any races or check my garage without my system completely locking up...

Yay for starting over..

Don't know if it's been said yet, but I had my engine sounds disappear as I crossed the start line for a race at willow springs. Can still hear all other sounds, just not my engine. Restarting the race does not help, although exiting the even and coming back in seems to fix it. It has happened more than once to me.

Dear PD, Supercharged cars do not belong in the NA Sports Series. A Shelby Series One Supercharged is not naturally aspirated, it gets its air through force induction. This may come as a surprise, but turbocharging and supercharging (together and separate) are forms of forced induction. I won't go into too much detail because this is something a "large-scale" "racing" "simulation" company should know.

Dear PD, Supercharged cars do not belong in the NA Sports Series. A Shelby Series One Supercharged is not naturally aspirated, it gets its air through force induction. This may come as a surprise, but turbocharging and supercharging (together and separate) are forms of forced induction. I won't go into too much detail because this is something a "large-scale" "racing" "simulation" company should know.
a Naturally Aspirated version of the Series 1 was released in real life tho

I'm noticing some serious graphical glitches. Did a time trial at bathurst and there was a lot of tearing etc. going on in the background in replays, particularly with shadows.

Haven't installed the patch yet though so hopefully that fixes it

Online Bugs:

Driving line keeps popping on, can't remove it.
Pitting in. The tyre/fuel options menu just doesn't pop up sometimes.

General:

The Incredibly annoying 1 second freeze you get at the start, crossing the finish line, and failing events/licences.

Custom Music playlist looping same 2 tracks and reverting to default music.

Last edited:
Online, when you race with a forced pit stop, you can enter the pits on the very last lap, cross the line on the pit and you won't be penalize.

The KTM X-Bow street (possibly the R too, but I only have the street) has an awkward shifting animation. The hand reaches for the gear lever, shifts, then the hand clips through the steering wheel and snaps into place.

Well, my save just crapped out. Got all the way up to the ib license and now, I can't do any races or check my garage without my system completely locking up...

Yay for starting over..
I had the exact same problem, so I decided to start over and now the game locks up as soon as I buy the Honda Fit... I really want this to get fixed

Last edited:
I had the exact same problem, so I decided to start over and now the game locks up as soon as I buy the Honda Fit... I really want this to get fixed
Well, for now, mine is ok after starting over. I had a C7 tuned to be a runner. Only car that gave me trouble was the FXX.

Another thing... Whenever my game locks up after I buy the Honda Fit, after I restart it makes me do the tutorial lap around Brands Hatch again... So I'm stuck in a loop that I can't do anything about.

The speedometer of the Shelby GT500 is all broken. I'm going 100 mph but the speedometer says I'm going 160 mph.
How you think that I'm seing wrong because 100 mph = 160 kmh
But
underneith it , it says the speed in kmh .. so yeah , it's all broken.

- You can add a double plate or triple plate clutch to the Toyota Aqua S. Odd, given the fact it has a CVT automatic.

- According to the description of the Electric Circuit-race series (for electric and hybride vehicles), the Tesla Model S, Tesla Roadster and Fisker Karma are suitable cars. However they all far exceed the max 400 pp regulation of the series, and cannot be used.

Another thing... Whenever my game locks up after I buy the Honda Fit, after I restart it makes me do the tutorial lap around Brands Hatch again... So I'm stuck in a loop that I can't do anything about.

Have you tried the different colors?

Back