The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Personal music is not functioning correctly. It was fine until I started my career. Even when exiting a menu like GT Auto, it restarted the interrupted track. Now it won't even remember to shuffle my music :(

For some reason I have a Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 which pulls out incredible amounts of power with the Stage 3 engine tuning.
With all power upgrades and the High RPM Turbo it reaches 588 hp and 60.2 kgfm.
Apparently this is a v1.01 bug.
Done as a Take That to those who thought the kei cars didn't deserve their place in GT6, probably.

Done as a Take That to those who thought the kei cars didn't deserve their place in GT6, probably.
That amount of power is unrealistic though. It's almost 1000 hp/liter. Also, the Stage 2 engine tuning seems to be bugged to as it just barely increases power (1-2 hp) over the Stage 1. Some blurry photos:

nRqwKdV.jpg

8Sx8amq.jpg

2nijuAj.jpg

Ok totally weird stuff happening with the 09' Abarth. Exhaust now looks different, and no longer changes in looks when you change what's installed.

went to get one of my academy collection cars out the stockyard and it showed no stockyard cars in the menu so i pressed back to load the garage page up again and its save as my stockyard being empty just lost all gt academy cars but 2 of them =( not happy at all

On the National A license test A-4, after I press the green checkered flag, the game does not load to my car, instead it loads to a picture of the twin ring motegi super speedway back straight. I cannot complete the license test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.5 KB · Views: 29
tried using the 15th aniv. x-bow on bathurst, and was like it was lagging very bad, really so fps and sound was also cutting in and out

just bought the trans am 78 (yeah the one with a screaming chicken on the hood) put the louvers on it with the torque thrust rims and a body kit. looks awsome. but i race from cockpit view and when looking behind out back window its a full clear glass no louvers just would like the feel of looking trough lol.

I also hear alot of tire squeel but have yet to see any tire smoke any one else not see smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing too bad about this one, but a tad amusing... First Goodwood event, in the Alpine, as soon as the event started it was still on the countdown camera as I set off. (Basically driving while the camera was still looking at the front of the car) Almost thought they were trying to start for me or something. :lol:

Just done a Freshman Cup Race 1 (National B) at Tsukuba and when I crossed the line it didn't let me exit or view results or anything, it just auto drove around at 50mph. :confused:

I reset my PS3 now it's saying "Restoring file system" but all seems well upon reboot. I hope! :nervous:

It would be a good idea if everybody mentioned which patch(es) have been installed so far on your game when reporting a problem. The rest of us can probably help you better that way.

Cheers,

Rick

Two crashes happened to me, one when i finished the race at autumn ring and a second one while i browsing cars in the dealership. Nothing happened like freezes or crashes anymore.

I had a problem with freezing in the dealerships & GT auto parts & rims. Weird Lines appear on the screen & the ps3's light flashes red. I'm still on 1.00

Hmm....just raced my newly purchased 78' Trans Am and I best a Vanquish & 8c....something's DEFINATELY wrong with the AI

i had a game breaking error earlier, Was doing the B-4 license test. It loaded all fine but then the backgound went black and the race wouldnt actually load, so backed out and reselected the race which again loaded fine and without the black screen this time but anytime the race would start i would just sit at a picture of the background of the track with the 3-2-1 count down going. This effect was on all my races except id get a "Race may not be completed, Race info invalid" message.
Solved it by restarting the whole game but was kind of annoying and worrysome.

I just had this very thing happen to me just now. By the looks of this thread, it looks like they better come out with a patch to fix some of this stuff. Nothing like having to pay $60.00 just to be a beta tester. :banghead:

Game froze after about 1.5 hours in after exiting a recommended car dealer menu. I did a "Restore File System" in safe mode to fix any errors on the HDD after the freeze and I also deleted the GT5 data the day before.

Game specs
GT6 PSN version
Version 1.01

PS3 specs
160GB Slim
Seagate 7200RPM SSHD
Firmware 4.53

Found this one to.

It says it's a 400pp cup, but in entry requirements you can have 500pp

ezeou9.jpg

I had two bugs with the game by now and both having to go with the code of the game.

Bug#1: I was driving at Nürburgring with the KTM XBow R and suddenly the signal of my TV "was lost" but not the sound (connected via HDMI) but I still was playing and had to break and pause. But it wasn´t something normal because when a device loose the signal, the image on my TV doesn´t look the same as it looked.
My devices are okay and the PS3 is a Slim 250GB one, GT6 Anniversary Edition, Digital version (PSN) with latest patch.

-----------------------------------------

Bug#2: This time in a replay at the event "One Make B-1 Prius Cup". I was watching the replay and everything went fin until the sound sample went crazy and I changed the view to the cockpit and saw the rev counter going in circles (the rev line went everywhere) and also disappeared and reappeared a lot of times. But also I stayed a bit to see if it was just a little error in the replay and 40 seconds later the rev count froze and the whole screen started to flicker between a RED colour and the game. (the replay was running and the sound of the engine of the car also stopped)
So this can be a problem with the sound sample, and the rev since it went crazy...the red colour in the whole screen could be the colour of the rev limiter appearing and disappearing like crazy.
Took off the replay...started the same race and the game worked just fine like nothing happened.

----------------------------------------
And as a plus a minor bug in replays as well:

Bug#3: In the karts while on replays...if you push the "look back" button, it just doesn´t work (or at least it happened in Autumn Ring) and once you press it and depress it a black screen appears fast...like if while pressing the button the action is performed but since the camera won´t change it makes "the change" screen to the front camera. (hard to explain) You notice like the button/action of changing the screen works but the camera don´t change/work.

Last edited:
I don't get any tyre/skid marks on Bathurst. If I keep sliding around, skiding and spinning tyres every so often I will get a tiny dot of a tyre mark appear but that's it.

Back