THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Yes, sure mate, that's why I'm p3 again :mad:
Just kidding.. You know I'll always go to overtake for 1st on last possible time so will never be p1 hhhh

Oh, ok Bryce, I don't know any fairytales tbh.. I thought it's some drugs or something to do with pixels haha

Random thought: I was watching Beowulf from 1999 and I just realized that Rhona Mitra is my favorite actress.. I could probably watch anything with young Rhona Mitra in it

Yes, sure mate, that's why I'm p3 again :mad:
Just kidding.. You know I'll always go to overtake for 1st on last possible time so will never be p1 hhhh

Oh, ok Bryce, I don't know any fairytales tbh.. I thought it's some drugs or something to do with pixels haha

Random thought: I was watching Beowulf from 1999 and I just realized that Rhona Mitra is my favorite actress.. I could probably watch anything with young Rhona Mitra in it

:lol: drugs or pixels.

I loved Rhona in underworld

:lol: drugs or pixels.

I loved Rhona in underworld

I don't remember Underworld very well. I remember Kate Beckinsale driving Maserati 3200 GT in that I think. That 3200 GT is great car (not the quality but everything else), I was very close of buying one back in the days when I had more money :(

But, I told that about Rhona Mitra because I just realized I have an answer when someone asks me who is my favorite actress haha
I always thought that obvious answer should be Monica Bellucci :P

When I was kid Rhona was supposed to be Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and than they went with Angelina :( Rhona was much better for the role IMO

Sorry for heavily spamming the thread again haha

I don't remember Underworld very well. I remember Kate Beckinsale driving Maserati 3200 GT in that I think. That 3200 GT is great car (not the quality but everything else), I was very close of buying one back in the days when I had more money :(

But, I told that about Rhona Mitra because I just realized I have an answer when someone asks me who is my favorite actress haha
I always thought that obvious answer should be Monica Bellucci :P

When I was kid Rhona was supposed to be Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and than they went with Angelina :( Rhona was much better for the role IMO

Sorry for heavily spamming the thread again haha
Not a fan of Angelia. Rhona would have been a better Lara for sure!

G60s - No NOS run
20190520_174057.jpg

Great racing by all in the school too. Well done @Racin510s and @nostradavor2, to the others keep trying we are all becoming better drivers through the competitions here 👍

G60s - No NOS run
View attachment 822265

Great racing by all in the school too. Well done @Racin510s and @nostradavor2, to the others keep trying we are all becoming better drivers through the competitions here 👍
Hugh
Thank you for all that you say and do to promote the school and the events on the HUB.
Noel

PS; you have been at all the school and I am very happy to have you there. Have fun with the Buick Special race at Monza, Italy.

When i read the new No tune challenge , i was wondering ( without remember what track is taking place) why @bjl23 put it at 6 laps!!!!

Today i find my answer when i try a bit of search what is about.
This track means a nightmare and i end up second (twice ) with a Citroen race car in front :crazy:

Of course without SRF it would be impossible to be even at top 3.
Oh man now i hate you more .

Gongrats to the racing school winners , i might get thirsty without bubbles but i enjoy it to the max with that red Italian demon .

When i read the new No tune challenge , i was wondering ( without remember what track is taking place) why @bjl23 put it at 6 laps!!!!

This track means a nightmare and i end up second (twice ) with a Citroen race car in front :crazy:

dear @smoothbore12 I'm fully responsible of this event,
Originally it was designed with "4 laps / ss tyres / no helps / must win" but really on the border…
So I set 6 laps to have chances to win against 600+pp (see attached example).
In my opinion FTO is one of the more sexy cars of GT6, go go go….

r31nt-example-20190511_192108-jpg.820238

Bought all cars necessary for this round events, hope I'll have time to do them all. I was driving Diablo first time now and it is not that bad as I thougt it'll be. Once again @bjl23 please add that abs=1 is ok.
I think CS tires are around spot on or maybe little bit to fast to replicate the reality..
In gt6 is '00 but i think these are the same cars.. Just if you try you can compare.
Screenshot_20190520-205128~2.png

Edit: It's not 100% same but you get a picture.

@bjl23 it's ok to have abs on 1 in hell.. I'll try it now first time.. Feel rusty
All changed

Gongrats to the racing school winners , i might get thirsty without bubbles but i enjoy it to the max with that red Italian demon .
Like @lfm58 said he designed the event, blame him, stop picking on me :( :lol:

Bought all cars necessary for this round events, hope I'll have time to do them all. I was driving Diablo first time now and it is not that bad as I thougt it'll be. Once again @bjl23 please add that abs=1 is ok.
I think CS tires are around spot on or maybe little bit to fast to replicate the reality..
In gt6 is '00 but i think these are the same cars.. Just if you try you can compare.
View attachment 822292
Edit: It's not 100% same but you get a picture.
I hope to see entries for all the events

Are you sand bagging, that's a big gap to your best time :D

Yes Bryce, I hope I'll find time to enter them all too. This one looks like most interesting round so far to me(since I'm in here :)) .

I was messing around little bit and end up frustrated by my own event. It isn't problem doing clean lap but it is problem to do fast lap. Diablo will try to kill you on most of the circuit. Don't try to do this event tired and don't restart all the time because you'll want to jump from the building after certain time.

Only thing I found out by testing was approximately what would be solid time for my abilities, even if I make it, I'll end up frustrated if fast guys join event and smash the time haha (I know times Paddy can do on the Ring)

So far I have 0 lap times to show :facepalm:

Am only trying with the pad at the min yes theres lots on the pace waiting for the rest just:)
So when you try it with the wheel you will do a wheely fast time :lol: Thats it Bryce no more crappy jokes please. :boggled:

Yes Bryce, I hope I'll find time to enter them all too. This one looks like most interesting round so far to me(since I'm in here :)) .

I was messing around little bit and end up frustrated by my own event. It isn't problem doing clean lap but it is problem to do fast lap. Diablo will try to kill you on most of the circuit. Don't try to do this event tired and don't restart all the time because you'll want to jump from the building after certain time.

Only thing I found out by testing was approximately what would be solid time for my abilities, even if I make it, I'll end up frustrated if fast guys join event and smash the time haha (I know times Paddy can do on the Ring)

So far I have 0 lap times to show :facepalm:
You'd better get in first then before the boogieman, the gladiator and toretto show up.

I can see myself throwing the control at the TV for this challenge, I probably won't be able to get half a lap in :banghead:

So when you try it with the wheel you will do a wheely fast time :lol: Thats it Bryce no more crappy jokes please. :boggled:

You'd better get in first then before the boogieman, the gladiator and toretto show up.

I can see myself throwing the control at the TV for this challenge, I probably won't be able to get half a lap in :banghead:

It's not that bad, I pump myself watching some real drivers records on the ring and when fresh I can do laps no problem. But when you try to improve your time it's a problem because you get frustrated by times of the first sector or something like that which is not so relevant because you will just learn first part of the track with the car that way and than lose 5 seconds after that for no reason. So I wouldn't recommend restarting all the time. Also you if you overcorecct this cars thail, you are dead anyways..
Since this is my event (If people won't be happy with it, I'll change style of events) I did some research on it. Actually PD did some horror mistakes with this car (especially gear ratios/final gear) but also some simple facts are incorrect. This actually is the car that did 8:04 on the Ring driven by Horst von Saurma who is actually well known for testing numerous of card on the Ring. Tyres on the car are customized (Because of the size) Pirelli P ZERO which I think are most accurate with Comfort Soft tyres in the game (kind of guessed it right without knowing anything). Car IS equipped with ABS and servo assistance. There are many mistakes in PD building the car but most shocking one is that cars real top speed is little bit bellow 340 kmh in real life but only 300 kmh in GT6. Also here are gear ratios of thr real car.
Screenshot_20190521-014940~2.png

It's not that bad, I pump myself watching some real drivers records on the ring and when fresh I can do laps no problem. But when you try to improve your time it's a problem because you get frustrated by times of the first sector or something like that which is not so relevant because you will just learn first part of the track with the car that way and than lose 5 seconds after that for no reason. So I wouldn't recommend restarting all the time. Also you if you overcorecct this cars thail, you are dead anyways..
Since this is my event (If people won't be happy with it, I'll change style of events) I did some research on it. Actually PD did some horror mistakes with this car (especially gear ratios/final gear) but also some simple facts are incorrect. This actually is the car that did 8:04 on the Ring driven by Horst von Saurma who is actually well known for testing numerous of card on the Ring. Tyres on the car are customized (Because of the size) Pirelli P ZERO which I think are most accurate with Comfort Soft tyres in the game (kind of guessed it right without knowing anything). Car IS equipped with ABS and servo assistance. There are many mistakes in PD building the car but most shocking one is that cars real top speed is little bit bellow 340 kmh in real life but only 300 kmh in GT6. Also here are gear ratios of thr real car.
View attachment 822330
That is some nice research mate, 👍

View attachment 822331just to warm things up.7:26.279
You must be in your element right now ;)

That's pretty fast. I was thinking around 7:30. But I had problems with second part of the track due to all restarting. Do you know aprox what was your time on the sector before carousel (the round corner).. Your sector there is still under 4 mins(I mean it is but how much) ?!

Back