• 10,190 comments
THE SINPER IS BACK!
27SPwLV.gif

Mission ,KO etc.
IMG_20190702_193700.jpg

As for the license i know my luck but wanted the 54s so mission accomplished

IMG_20190702_200607.jpg

PS
I don't know if ill be able to take part at Noel's school this time but hoping to do it next event perhaps with the new controller .
As for no tune ,my result will haunt me for days, weeks , months and even more :boggled:
@bjl23 your turn now.

Glad to see Sniper back :cheers:

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 34
WINNER MUST SEND IN A VIDEO SHOWING ALL THE RULES WERE FOLLOWED

DIV 1
@RMan72 4:40.858

DIV 2
@bjl23 4:42.696
@smoothbore12 5:31.851

--------------

4WD NON-RACE & TUNING CAR SUPER LAP
WINNER MUST SEND IN A VIDEO SHOWING ALL THE RULES WERE FOLLOWED

@RMan72 1:29.386
@paddycars1 1:29.537
@lfm58 1:30.421
@fordlaser 1:31.159
@smoothbore12 1:31.848

---------------

VIC REIGN CHALLENGE
60K CHALLENGE

@Vic Reign93 20,254
@bjl23 9,961

---------------

GT500 TUNE CHALLENGE

@smoothbore12 6:08.492 - 5:42.347 = 26.145
@bjl23 6:09.536 - 5:49.856 = 19.680

@paddycars1 6:00.356
@lfm58 6:04.82

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#10

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
LICENCE TEST
@paddycars1 53.768
@lfm58 53.803
@smoothbore12 54.756

MISSION #3
DIV 1
@paddycars1 36.026
@lfm58 36.108

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 36.776
@bjl23 36.911

---------------

GONE IN 60 SECONDS
UPDATE

THIS EVENT WILL COME TO A CLOSE AT THE END OF ROUND 36

@lfm58: 64 cars
@RMan72: 64 cars
@bjl23: 57 cars
@smoothbore12: 36 cars
@Racin510s: 28 cars
@mario ochoa 6 cars
@Uday9479 4 cars
@paddycars1 3 cars
@nostradavor2 1 car

-----------------

Good day guys.
Unfortunately my controller die yesterday , didn't last and now am with another one in the same condition ready to follow him .
I open it and realise that was a " monkey" which i pay him very much ( 45 euros) before few months ago.

If i can borrow the only one from the kids upstairs or else had to wait till get the new ones.
Damn ...... At least my ps3 still works.

Age 63. As for the PS3 issue, no info was given about cause of death. As Bryce said the flash drive will not put your save data on another console. The only way is an ethernet cable from one PS3 to the other called data transfer. It will wipe the data on the replacement PS3 and overwrite putting the saved data on the new/used one. My experience is Sony uses the cheapest hard drives that there are. If that is the reason then buy a laptop hard drive and replace it. Better yet by a SSD. There is back up save data in the memory of the PS3; once you replace the hard drive you can update your save from a flash drive. Each game data is somehow coded to the original console which is why the flash drive doesn't work. If you get a disk read error either the laser is dirty or fried. You can buy replacement laser assemblies on Ebay but you need the console model number. There are youtube videos on how to do both. Hope this helps.

PS: You can also buy power supplies on Ebay as well though I have never seen a power supply die in any PlayStation. I still have my original PS1 and PS2 and they both still work fine. Did have to put a new laser in the PS2 though that was nearly 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Age 63. As for the PS3 issue, no info was given about cause of death. As Bryce said the flash drive will not put your save data on another console. The only way is an ethernet cable from one PS3 to the other called data transfer. It will wipe the data on the replacement PS3 and overwrite putting the saved data on the new/used one. My experience is Sony uses the cheapest hard drives that there are. If that is the reason then buy a laptop hard drive and replace it. Better yet by a SSD. There is back up save data in the memory of the PS3; once you replace the hard drive you can update your save from a flash drive. Each game data is somehow coded to the original console which is why the flash drive doesn't work. If you get a disk read error either the laser is dirty or fried. You can buy replacement laser assemblies on Ebay but you need the console model number. There are youtube videos on how to do both. Hope this helps.

PS: You can also buy power supplies on Ebay as well though I have never seen a power supply die in any PlayStation. I still have my original PS1 and PS2 and they both still work fine. Did have to put a new laser in the PS2 though that was nearly 20 years ago.
There's nothing wrong with my PS3 expect, I've borrowed my mates PS3 due to mine died and there is going to be a time when he wants it back and I don't want to lose my saved game.

If I remember correctly @lfm58 went through this before?

Last edited:
I tried that when my last ps3 stopped working, it didn't allow me to upload it to a new console.
I,was thinking maybe it would have something to do with PSN?
I can transfer my save to another PS3 as long as you are sign into your account on the PS network. On your mates PS3 you should have sign into your Account on his console and then the save will load to a new console.

I can transfer my save to another PS3 as long as you are sign into your account on the PS network. On your mates PS3 you should have sign into your Account on his console and then the save will load to a new console.
Do I have to save my data onto the PS network or will it save it by itself?

Do I have to save my data onto the PS network or will it save it by itself?
Just save it to a USB as long as you account is tied up to you save on you mates PS3, and when you buy a new PS3 just sign into your account on the new one and your save will upload because it is connected to you Account.

Just save it to a USB as long as you account is tied up to you save on you mates PS3, and when you buy a new PS3 just sign into your account on the new one and your save will upload because it is connected to you Account.
I think I tired that last time and it didn't work? Maybe I did something wrong last time?
I'll save it to a USB just in case.

I think I tired that last time and it didn't work? Maybe I did something wrong last time?
I'll save it to a USB just in case.
Yes save it to your USB and If your account it is tied up to your save on your PS3, you can use it on any other PS3, as long as you sign in on your account.

i a International A: Dream Race Car Championship: Willow Springs International Raceway-Big Willow: Race 2. BMW V12 LMR. Clean race. Tune by me. No aids. Fast lap 1:06.102. Pass for the win over the BMW V12 LMR on lap 3 at Monroe Ridge. Winning margin 05.933.

Back