THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
:banghead:
When I was designing the 1st 2 FIRST event I the rule was meant to be the GTR must be in the field as I said in the opening post of the round
Screenshot_20190731-190359.png

But I forgot to write that rule in details :banghead: I was going so well lately in not stuffing up any information :banghead:.
But since there has been an entry without the GTR and it's not in the rule book, THE GTR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN THE FIELD. which makes this entry rubbish.
IMAG1536.jpg

How much bigger is the GTR :boggled:

PS @smoothbore12 we aren't split into our 2 divisions for this event, so no div 2 title only bragging rights.:D

@bjl23 i know that there's no two div in 1st 2 First ,just mention your tactic to " hide" your true potential .
You are like cuttlefish :lol: when i think : i have him ..... bang and you vanish in the blurred environment that you create .

PS
Always we will have a fight for the bragging rights , its well known to everyone how much we " hate " eachother.
And don't even think to sit back with Alpine to have the benefit for the rest of the championship.

Edit
Since i mention the Alpine races ...... We need to post times only here ? Or its better to post them and at the other topic you create for?

@bjl23 i know that there's no two div in 1st 2 First ,just mention your tactic to " hide" your true potential .
You are like cuttlefish :lol: when i think : i have him ..... bang and you vanish in the blurred environment that you create .

PS
Always we will have a fight for the bragging rights , its well known to everyone how much we " hate " eachother.
And don't even think to sit back with Alpine to have the benefit for the rest of the championship.

Edit
Since i mention the Alpine races ...... We need to post times only here ? Or its better to post them and at the other topic you create for?
Post the alpine times here and no sitting back for me mate.

:banghead:
When I was designing the 1st 2 FIRST event I the rule was meant to be the GTR must be in the field as I said in the opening post of the round
View attachment 839463
But I forgot to write that rule in details :banghead: I was going so well lately in not stuffing up any information :banghead:.
But since there has been an entry without the GTR and it's not in the rule book, THE GTR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN THE FIELD. which makes this entry rubbish.
View attachment 839464
How much bigger is the GTR :boggled:

PS @smoothbore12 we aren't split into our 2 divisions for this event, so no div 2 title only bragging rights.:D
Looks like a little paint trading:lol:.

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 37

DIV 1
@paddycars1 6:19.303

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 6:24.769
@Mario 8A 6:26.404
@bjl23 6:27.872

--------------

1st 2 FIRST

@Mario 8A 42.349
@fordlaser 42.432
@bjl23 58.917
@smoothbore12 1:06.232

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1
TOP 5 MUST SEND IN A VIDEO SHOWING SS TYRES

@paddycars1 2:42.100
@bjl23 2:51.042

---------------

FAST & SMOOTH
S2

@Mario 8A 2:17.981

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#12

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #4
DIV 1
@paddycars1 1:24.363

DIV 2

-----------------

MGF CHALLENGE

@bjl23 1 win

Last edited:
Am back again ...... tired ...... fried ..... sleepless.....
Two quick ones
1 why we need vid for no tune ? :confused:
2 how the ( 🤬) you are so quick at Sierra ? :boggled:
Before i go again was on 26s , feels like racing on wrong car or wrong track:crazy:

PS
Its so hot here the last couple days ,that the only thing i iike to do its just ....... breathe .
Stay away from trouble and do not try to teach old dogs new tricks .

Am back again ...... tired ...... fried ..... sleepless.....
Two quick ones
1 why we need vid for no tune ? :confused:
2 how the ( 🤬) you are so quick at Sierra ? :boggled:
Before i go again was on 26s , feels like racing on wrong car or wrong track:crazy:

PS
Its so hot here the last couple days ,that the only thing i iike to do its just ....... breathe .
Stay away from trouble and do not try to teach old dogs new tricks .
A video is not needed for the NO-TUNE, I didn't remove the text from my template when I post the update. It's been removed now.

My tune for Sierra/lancer
IMAG1559.jpg
IMAG1558.jpg
IMAG1557.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back