• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
:boggled: :irked: :nervous: ......:bowdown:
All these for Hugh .
View attachment 921126
@smoothbore12 poked the Boogieman
20200516_180129.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Come on guys ..... Tell me that this is a conspiracy against me with your performance on track day with the honda S2000 .
Can't get lower than 1.01. mid whatever i try :guilty:
Are you sure that you using No aids except ABS ?
The audi is faster at speed almost everywhere :confused: and even if can take the first turn equally can't see how the Honda can pass him .
We're talking about 3 seconds according @bjl23 time .:irked:

Come on guys ..... Tell me that this is a conspiracy against me with your performance on track day with the honda S2000 .
Can't get lower than 1.01. mid whatever i try :guilty:
Are you sure that you using No aids except ABS ?
The audi is faster at speed almost everywhere :confused: and even if can take the first turn equally can't see how the Honda can pass him .
We're talking about 3 seconds according @bjl23 time .:irked:
I only used ABS, the trick for me was to slide the car into the corners.
I do have a good track record with this car, remember round 2 of the no-tune challenge?
Screenshot_20200520-065506.png

Just thought I'd point this out to rub it in :D

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 59

DIV 1

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 4:51.456
@bjl23 4:54.285
@CozmicDragon 4:55.540
@Thematic 4:57.670

--------------

TRACK DAY

@bjl23 58.723
@smoothbore12 59.082
@Thematic 59.646

---------------

CHIC
RACE 3

@RMan72 25:20.544
@smoothbore12 26:17.439
@bjl23 26:52.517
@CozmicDragon
@Thematic

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#31

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 2, HOLE 1

Please refer to the spread sheet on post #2

------------------

I tried few laps with Vette and 1 race with Lancia.. Forgot to take pictures but times sucked anyway.. I'll do all races on Sunday. Vette was 59,2 but it wasn't a great lap so I guess it can beat 58,7...
Also don't know if I'm that rusty or oil change has big impact.. with Delta I did 4.54...Thougt under 50 will be possible.. Will see that soon :P
Have a good day/night guys :)

ps do you remember your 1st sector time on Track day? I did 15.9 on this lap but I think I messed other part of the track..

I tried few laps with Vette and 1 race with Lancia.. Forgot to take pictures but times sucked anyway.. I'll do all races on Sunday. Vette was 59,2 but it wasn't a great lap so I guess it can beat 58,7...
Also don't know if I'm that rusty or oil change has big impact.. with Delta I did 4.54...Thougt under 50 will be possible.. Will see that soon :P
Have a good day/night guys :)

ps do you remember your 1st sector time on Track day? I did 15.9 on this lap but I think I messed other part of the track..
Are you running the Ford GT 5 at the school??

Triple Crown III
26:42.131
Now 618 km with this, including two victories (the first one was quicker) and some free run laps, because I need that empty track. I don't think there's enough time to try one stop races - I need to distance myself from Sarthe you know.
I didn't save a replay, it was that bad. But my recorded victory in 2014 was with a TS020 (IM/RS).

Oh, the console loaded a full grid race without any undue delay today, so that's well. It's unusual by now.

Attachments

• tciii_result.jpg
    tciii_result.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Triple Crown III
26:42.131
Now 618 km with this, including two victories (the first one was quicker) and some free run laps, because I need that empty track. I don't think there's enough time to try one stop races - I need to distance myself from Sarthe you know.
I didn't save a replay, it was that bad. But my recorded victory in 2014 was with a TS020 (IM/RS).

Oh, the console loaded a full grid race without any undue delay today, so that's well. It's unusual by now.

I think its its impossible to run on one pit stop and is not about tyres ...... You will run out of fuels.
I don't think that you can save fuel for 4 laps while 3 almost empty the fuel tank.

Another thing that notice is that at your run you give lap and at the tenth AI while Boogeyman with such a blistering pace lap only the eleventh !!!.
I pit at 2 and 4 lap while other scenarios are 2-5 ...3 -5 ...3-6 but i don't know what is better and if there is any gain at a specific one.

I think its its impossible to run on one pit stop and is not about tyres ...... You will run out of fuels.
I don't think that you can save fuel for 4 laps while 3 almost empty the fuel tank.

Another thing that notice is that at your run you give lap and at the tenth AI while Boogeyman with such a blistering pace lap only the eleventh !!!.
I pit at 2 and 4 lap while other scenarios are 2-5 ...3 -5 ...3-6 but i don't know what is better and if there is any gain at a specific one.
There is no such thing as a one stop race. I did 2 and 5.

Oh kay. I assumed adding a turbo kit draws a lot more fuel, and I estimate I used under 230 l with "high rpm". But sure, can't stop for fuel two minutes into lap four. :)

I settled on 3 & 5 so both stops might be quick... tyres take a while, but if you take a lot of fuel at once you are going to sit there only fueling. I didn't do the balancing because the requester went away from my driving.

For my run I pitted at the end of lap 3 and came back in at the end of 4. Refuelling for under 45l takes the same time as changing tyres so you save time in the pits. Although it was touch and go on making the finish line on the last lap :nervous:
I did 2 and 5 Hugh and no touch and go at the end:cheers:. I am much looking forward to your Ford GT 5 race at SkeagRacingSchool:gtpflag:

Oh kay. I assumed adding a turbo kit draws a lot more fuel, and I estimate I used under 230 l with "high rpm". But sure, can't stop for fuel two minutes into lap four. :)

I settled on 3 & 5 so both stops might be quick... tyres take a while, but if you take a lot of fuel at once you are going to sit there only fueling. I didn't do the balancing because the requester went away from my driving.
That works:)!! Would like to see you with the Ford GT 5 at the SkeagRacingSchool:cheers:.

lHAntRO.gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 59

DIV 1

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 4:51.456
@bjl23 4:54.285
@CozmicDragon 4:55.540
@Thematic 4:57.670

--------------

TRACK DAY

@smoothbore12 58.663
@bjl23 58.723
@Thematic 59.646

---------------

CHIC
RACE 3

@RMan72 25:20.544
@smoothbore12 26:17.439
@Thematic 26:42.131
@bjl23 26:52.517
@CozmicDragon

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#31

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 2, HOLE 1

Please refer to the spread sheet on post #2

------------------

Damn , thought that i wasn't working today but was in vain ........

Where are the " new " guys that wanted to participate at our hub ?!!!l! :confused:

Since my last ride was with costly errors i took the R18 for another ride and did only a couple of mistakes but at least i was facing the right direction .
Chic update
IMG_20200524_211343.jpg

After first pit stop i was careful enough especially at the very first morning lap and the last one.
Pit at 2-4.

Last edited:
Back