THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Battle 4 Amazing the Golf is so much slower and the Celica. It has more PP and is lighter. I tried every tanny trick I know and can't get it close to the Celica. Tunes Golf @shaunm80 and Celica @Jeje6410. Both tunes are for 400PP but they work great as max PP. Will share if needed.

The VGT is Arcade??????? I ran mine in Free Run. I did go to Arcade and run. 2 seconds difference!?Please clarify this, I tried High Speed Ring in Arcade Mode and my lap was disqualified for the Ringkhana. So where do you run it?

Edit: Trial Celica

Attachments

• Battle4_Golf[1].jpg
    Battle4_Golf[1].jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Battle4_Celica[1].jpg
    Battle4_Celica[1].jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Nissan_VGT[1].jpg
    Nissan_VGT[1].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 17
  • VGT_ArcadeMode[1].jpg
    VGT_ArcadeMode[1].jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Trial_Celica_B4[1].jpg
    Trial_Celica_B4[1].jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Technically the replay file isn't an MP4 file, it's just contains data in a way that GT5/6 can read and translate into a media (MP4) file

Though, I have never tried to upload to YT; I will try tomorrow if I am able to get my USB back from my friend as I copied all my replays and also my game data on there if my PS3 decided to kick the bucket.:D:D

@Slim_14113, You are correct that the replays isn't a mp4. I fixed the tutorial stating that if you record with your phone or camera it will be a mp4 file that needs no conversion. I am going to find out how to upload the PS3 replay if it can be done in case some dont have a smartphone.

GT6 does not provide a way to export your replay directly to YouTube. It was a feature that never happened. You must record your replay either with a capture card, smartphone or camera/video recorder. Again if you can take a picture with your phone you can record a replay.

Last edited:
Battle 4 Amazing the Golf is so much slower and the Celica. It has more PP and is lighter. I tried every tanny trick I know and can't get it close to the Celica. Tunes Golf @shaunm80 and Celica @Jeje6410. Both tunes are for 400PP but they work great as max PP. Will share if needed.

The VGT is Arcade??????? I ran mine in Free Run. I did go to Arcade and run. 2 seconds difference!?Please clarify this, I tried High Speed Ring in Arcade Mode and my lap was disqualified for the Ringkhana. So where do you run it?
The VGT is in Arcade mode, time trial

The HIGH SPEED RINGKHANA is raced in free run.

The BATTLE Celica is this
Screenshot_20180814-094759.png

Last edited:
Thanks @RMan72 I'll give it a go, I've only tried drifting about 5 or 6 times I've never tried a tune. So maybe that's where I was going wrong.

@smoothbore12 no double or nothing, I'll be happy to get half your score.

Also,
everyone I've decided that if only 1 player enters a challenge that player will not get the event added to there name on the winners list.

@lfm58 I just heard about the bridge, I hope you, your family and your friends are OK.

Last edited:
@Slim_14113, You are correct that the replays isn't a mp4. I fixed the tutorial stating that if you record with your phone or camera it will be a mp4 file that needs no conversion. I am going to find out how to upload the PS3 replay if it can be done in case some dont have a smartphone.

GT6 does not provide a way to export your replay directly to YouTube. It was a feature that never happened. You must record your replay either with a capture card, smartphone or camera/video recorder. Again if you can take a picture with your phone you can record a replay.

Yes, that is correct. For anyone wanting to invest in a Capture Card let it be known that they are quite expensive; handy, but expensive. You're looking at around the $200 mark (AUD) from what I have researched. :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yes, that is correct. For anyone wanting to invest in a Capture Card let it be known that they are quite expensive; handy, but expensive. You're looking at around the $200 mark (AUD) from what I have researched. :cheers:
A few years ago, I brought a Elgato Game Capture HD for my PS3 on eBay for about $140 Australian dollars, but they are a lot cheaper now. If you buy a PS4 you don't need Capture card, because the PS4 does just about everything that the Capture card does, and it would be good if the PS4 was backwards compatibility to play PS3 games.

@bjl23 ......searching the drift matter i find this.
The faster you drift ( in higher gears and speed) the faster comes the points.
You must follow the race line , the closer you are more points came up .
Far from the race line even if you drifting perfectly........the score increases veeeeeeeery slow
Last , the biger the angle ....... more points for you.

Personaly even if i skrew one sector , i still continue trying to find out what is the max points at each sector that i can get.
Then i try to join them together ( if i can ) knowing if am good or averegage, or bad in each sector.
It might help different tyre in frond than the rear and some guys prefer CMed in rear than hard ones.
Also masters of drift run Manual gear, i can' t with MT so i set my gearing tall enought for wider range in drift area but also try to have the highest gear. Better drift in 3d gear than 2d one. The faster wheel spins the faster the points going up.

PS
Hope Luca and his people be ok from the disaster which hit his country .
You realy never know what the day will bring.

PS on the ps
I still "hate " you Bruce Lee with your Kung fu staff !!!

@bjl23 ......searching the drift matter i find this.
The faster you drift ( in higher gears and speed) the faster comes the points.
You must follow the race line , the closer you are more points came up .
Far from the race line even if you drifting perfectly........the score increases veeeeeeeery slow
Last , the biger the angle ....... more points for you.

Personaly even if i skrew one sector , i still continue trying to find out what is the max points at each sector that i can get.
Then i try to join them together ( if i can ) knowing if am good or averegage, or bad in each sector.
It might help different tyre in frond than the rear and some guys prefer CMed in rear than hard ones.
Also masters of drift run Manual gear, i can' t with MT so i set my gearing tall enought for wider range in drift area but also try to have the highest gear. Better drift in 3d gear than 2d one. The faster wheel spins the faster the points going up.

PS
Hope Luca and his people be ok from the disaster which hit his country .
You realy never know what the day will bring.

PS on the ps
I still "hate " you Bruce Lee with your Kung fu staff !!!
unnamed.gif

Thanks for thought guys!

The bridge disaster is far from my family and my friends but is something can freeze heart, mind and body just thinking about… then the anger is coming out...
As engineer I'm aware this type of spectacular costruction can be critical to be mantained but no excuses for the responsible of this unacceptable carnage.

Luciano

Last edited:
Thanks for though guys!

The bridge disaster is far from my family and my friends but is something can freeze heart, mind and body just thinking about… then the anger in coming out...
As engineer I'm aware this type of spectacular costruction can be critical too mantained but no excuses for the responsible of this unacceptable carnage.

Luciano
Glad you & your loved ones are ok.

We had a similar tragedy in Melbourne many years ago when the West Gate Bridge collapsed during construction with many workers killed.

Yes, that is correct. For anyone wanting to invest in a Capture Card let it be known that they are quite expensive; handy, but expensive. You're looking at around the $200 mark (AUD) from what I have researched. :cheers:
My setup cost around $200nz and if you guys have seen my channel then you've seen the quality it can produce! I could do a video on my setup and how it works if y'all interested

My setup cost around $200nz and if you guys have seen my channel then you've seen the quality it can produce! I could do a video on my setup and how it works if y'all interested
A technical noob knows 10x more than me. It's no understatement to say I need as much help as I can get - even if I don't have a PS4 yet.

Up until the start of June, I used my iPhone to connect with the 21st century. Prior to that, I was still licking stamps :dopey:

Hansome and Boogeyman raze the bar too high 👍 with Handsome turn out to be the Ken Block of the company.
Smoke here ,there ,eveywhere ....... who gonna stop them ?
The response from Italy seems not enought , is it so or not ?
Time will tell , as rumors are going round that Sniper check his amo for this one.

Edit

No tune update
IMG_20180815_211534.jpg

Last edited:
Back