THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
funny, despite yours and mine Joyeux Noel, we don't actually have any French do we?
I am French royalty and we have a castle in Corsica since the 15th century. Our family history dates back to the year 1090AD.

Attachments

• colombano.jpg
    colombano.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone wish you guys all the best :)

Back to you ...you son of a beach !!!!
Glad to see you in good form .

A problem occurs today and the game didn't have sound at all !!!!
I search gt planet ,found something about it and whatever i try i failed ( as the guy that had same problems with me) and at the end i borrow a hdmi cable ( as the guy did) and everything went back to normal. 💡

So i grab the chance to get some laps for no tune.
That Ford due to outstanding top speed really gave me a hard time .
IMG_20201226_124712.jpg

Finally i pass him on last turn and block him all the way.
IMG_20201226_124830.jpg

Am waiting div1 guys to brake the damn 5.00

IMG_20201226_123925.jpg

I found crucial to get advantage of sleepstreming at first lap especially , so the field can be helpful to shave some time overall.

Last edited:
Back to you ...you son of a beach !!!!
Glad to see you in good form .

A problem occurs today and the game didn't have sound at all !!!!
I search gt planet ,found something about it and whatever i try i failed ( as the guy that had same problems with me) and at the end i borrow a hdmi cable ( as the guy did) and everything went back to normal. 💡

So i grab the chance to get some laps for no tune.
That Ford due to outstanding top speed really gave me a hard time .
View attachment 980762

Finally i pass him on last turn and block him all the way.
View attachment 980763

Am waiting div1 guys to brake the damn 5.00

View attachment 980764

I found crucial to get advantage of sleepstreming at first lap especially , so the field can be helpful to shave some time overall.
Nice pictures. HDMI cables do not last that long as I have had the same problem so I chnage them out often.

Last edited:
Nice pictures. HDMI cables do not last that long as I have had the same problem so I chnage them out often.

I wasn't aware of that ,but it's true .
Sadly i miss the chance to work on the 3400s for school cause he took me enough time to discover the fault where it was .
Hope tomorrow to start it cause as i said most of my school runs take a lot of time ( depending car ,track ,AI compo) especially when i have to " study" the field.
Plus i hate mountains ,only when am hunting it's ok.
Nice " castle " Noel ,you might live in USA but both feet of yours are at Mediterranean .
I whish you the best for the upcoming year :cheers:

Lot's of DNF at the SkeagRacingSchool:lol:. The way this is going whoever can finish this race will be in P 1.
Here we go again ,Noel start nagging again :lol:
We have a week ahead of us ,its Christmas , lot of food and drink and we're a bit "heavy " to start jumping over the mountains :lol:
Mine will be ready today ,so tomorrow you will have it .
Forget to mention , there's a rumour that a flue is spreading due to cold weather on the mountains !!!

@smoothbore12 I hope you got permission to use that models photo as your avatar.
:lol:
Its not a models pick you son of a .... Drag ,its me about 10 years ago at F1 gp at Monaco .
I also have this at my Facebook account , perhaps that's why am still getting friends requests from women's population that i don't know :lol:
Hopefully i don't use Facebook , or else Mary from fashion manager she will become my martial art teacher :lol:
and damn .... She has a quite heavy hand and the black from clothes will move up to my face also :lol:

Edit
By the way Bryce ,if you search me as Smooth Bore at your Facebook account you can find me ( i guess ) so we can be friends .

Last edited:
Damn @bjl23 ,on devil's road dv2 is less than a sec the difference between us.
I hope to enjoy it aids free since is not that hard .
After finishing the lesson I'll deal with it later on the next 3 days off but its good to see that close competition anyway.
Hope @Thematic to find the way through the light rain in Austria and come closer to 5s that he is right now.

Damn @bjl23 ,on devil's road dv2 is less than a sec the difference between us.
I hope to enjoy it aids free since is not that hard .
After finishing the lesson I'll deal with it later on the next 3 days off but its good to see that close competition anyway.
Hope @Thematic to find the way through the light rain in Austria and come closer to 5s that he is right now.
My first run in no-tune was a 5:16 and I thought damn how can I get close to you, then my 2nd run I picked a different line though the corners and drove a lot more aggressive.

Last edited:
My first run in no-tune was a 5:16 and I thought damn how can I get close to you, then my 2nd run I picked a different line though the corners and drove a lot more aggressive.

Sleepstreming and the way you're taking Rauch and Wurth curves its all about since they help you to be close to the faster car of the field ( sometimes you can't ).
What's your opinion about the " light" rain on RH tyres ?
Personally i enjoy it cause is kind different from what we use to do and the twichy part add some spice with a bit of :banghead: especially on last lap .

Sleepstreming and the way you're taking Rauch and Wurth curves its all about since they help you to be close to the faster car of the field ( sometimes you can't ).
Personally i enjoy it cause is kind different from what we use to do and the twichy part add some spice with a bit of :banghead: especially on last lap .
I didn't find the rain to have that much effect on the car, being a low hp car. But having said that I never tried the race without the rain to see if it makes a difference.
It is a all round good and fun race as is DEVIL'S ROAD.

No matter whether it’s light rain or heavy rain first the rain tires were not fully developed so I use either racing soft or sport soft tires they are the only ones that work for me.

No matter whether it’s light rain or heavy rain first the rain tires were not fully developed so I use either racing soft or sport soft tires they are the only ones that work for me.

I was aware of that since you told that in the past ,plus we all have test it through school lessons . ;)
Just pick RH tyres to make it a bit more difficult but as @bjl23 wrote wasn't that hard at the end since i choose a 50% percentage of rain both values .
Plus i hate heavy rain and to don't know what is n front of you .

Firstly I'd just like to comment on how handsome @smoothbore12 looks in his dashing yellow jumper and brown dungaree's and absolutely nothing like an Umpa-Lumpa.

Secondly, I've had a crack at the Devils Dandruff or whatever its called and here's my entry..

invit281220.jpg

Finally, I've also had a go at the school and it was at this point.....

airbourne.jpg

I realised that something had gone horribly wrong.

Last edited:
Firstly I'd just like to comment on how handsome @smoothbore12 looks in his dashing yellow jumper and brown dungaree's and absolutely nothing like an Umpa-Lumpa.

Secondly, I've had a crack at the Devils Dandruff or whatever its called and here's my entry..

View attachment 981131

Finally, I've also had a go at the school and it was at this point.....

View attachment 981132
I realised that something had gone horribly wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I had mine ....umpa lumpa
IMG_20201227_202051.jpg

Tower control center finally give me permission to land at the end .
Scary laps this one

We had another earthquake today.. 6.3 magnitude 20-30 kms from my place.

I read about the last one 5.2 but damn ,this one was quite strong at 6.3-6.4 !!!!
Normally we have the big size first and smaller one's follow but at your case happens the opposite .
Earthquake bigger than 5.5 and low depth are leaving behind " troubles " , at 6 plus they leave catastrophe .
Take care and hope to be the end this one.
I wish the best for your country and soon recovery from what left behind such a big earthquake.
Living in Greece we are familiar with this phenomenon ( ok we're not Japan) but in every case is terrifying when you feel it near you .

Thanks Babis, fortunately me and my house are fine. I even have video of the beginning of this one because I was working out on 2nd floor of my house. Literally 2 seconds before the beginning I finished squatting with 100 kg on my back. I hope thisnwas the aftershock of the one yesterday because if there's one more following everything will fall apart.

shame that phone dropped, it would be good video(you can hear it after the drop) .. Look at the lights at the beginning.. Funny how people forced me out.. I was determined to finish the training anyways..

Huge condolences for people who lost their lives. One whole town (Petrinja) is completely destroyed and it's only 40 kms from my house (the place video is recorded)

Last edited:

shame that phone dropped, it would be good video(you can hear it after the drop) .. Look at the lights at the beginning.. Funny how people forced me out.. I was determined to finish the training anyways..

Huge condolences for people who lost their lives. One whole town (Petrinja) is completely destroyed and it's only 40 kms from my house (the place video is recorded)

Crazy stuff mate, glad your OK. I've never been in a earth quake, I would imagine it would be scary.

Glad you are safe, I will pray for people in Petrinja

RUF RGT a National A Gornergrat League : Matterhorn Rotenboden: Race 1
Pass for the win on Lap 1. Winning Margin 47.280. Total Time 4:56.725
Fast Lap 1:38.358

I'll ring in sick ..... :banghead: :banghead:

@nostradavor2 i wish for the best for your " environment" in general , from what i saw at tv it was quite hard the last earthquake and the biggest ever for your country , unfortunately some unlucky people " gone " and some are at the hospital ,others without house to live etc.
All the best mate .

@bjl23 i wish you never meet an earthquake at this size .
The " panic" among terrifying people running and jubing usually cost more indjured people than the earthquake its self .
And if he finds you at the upper floors of a high building ?
🤬 plus 🤬 x 🤬 .

Back