THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
@smoothbore12 you #@*+#$ love me and you know it :lol:

@Nismonath5 check your messages.

giphy (5).gif

This is for dirt and the coming snow....... $#€¢£≤@$&#

@smoothbore12 thank you for your posts. I am naming you.
The Comédien Κωμικός . You keep me laughing and I'm sure everyone else. Personally I don't want to see anymore dirt or snow. Don't mind snow at home since I have an AWD car. If I still had my wheel I wouldn't mind the dirst so much cause I could use manual tranny, but just ain't coordinited enough to do it with a DS3. I never was able to run snow even with a wheel.

Last edited:
For now, this is an inquiry instead of a real entry.

View attachment 760846

I have verified that the "Total time" displayed is within a frame (1/60 s) the same time as displayed in realtime results.
edit: yeah that's round 9, Tsukuba.
Can you do a photo of the results like the other guys are doing, the end results page is normally up for over a minute witch should give you enough time to take a photo.
The reason why we do it this way is so we can see the race title as well.

Check out post #893 there are some good examples.

Thanks.

Count me in! It’s currently 4:41am here in the UK right now so I’ll get some sleep, go for my 5 hour exercise/walk then I’ll start practising for the 50k challenge and I’ll be doing more times on Tsukuba. I’ll also save my replays just in case.

Just a word of warning though, my DS3 has no Vibration so it’s a bit tricky controlling the car as I’m use to the controller responding. It’s the OG controller I think. I have another DS3 which is a mess, rubber* grips are in very bad condition lol which does vibrate but the cars turn to the right on the own which means there’s something wrong with the controller. But I’ll still give it my all.

Been playing GT since I was three years old. Starting from number 1. Glad to be apart of the challenges I’ll definitely be doing more & more! Remind me very much of the good ol’ seasonal events, just without the pay.

If you want to try repairing your DS3 that has vibration, you could follow these steps in this video. Keep in mind that sometimes a few problems can occur (L/R 2 buttons may not spring back and you may have to just give them a little nudge so they pop back out fully). The guy in the video uses something called Rubbing Alcohol, you will not need that I don't think, I have never used anything like that when I clean out my DS3, only a cotton bud or "Q tip". Just a suggestion to maybe fix your DS3, it's completely up to you :)

@smoothbore12 thank you for your posts. I am naming you.
The Comédien Κωμικός . You keep me laughing and I'm sure everyone else. Personall I don't want to see anymore dirt or snow. Don't mind snow at home since I have an AWD car. If I still had my wheel I wouldn't mind the dirst so much cause I could use manual tranny, but just ain't coordinited enough to do it with a DS3. I never was able to run snow even with a wheel.
Really? Never able to run snow with a wheel? Interesting.. I can run snow and dirt with my GT Force (I think, it has been a long time since I went onto the dirt or snow) What wheel did you used to have?

Really? Never able to run snow with a wheel? Interesting.. I can run snow and dirt with my GT Force (I think, it has been a long time since I went onto the dirt or snow) What wheel did you used to have?
I had a DFGT. The force feedback motor quit. I tried to fix it but after diagnosis the motor had shorted coils. The only way I know to fix it is is have a donor.

If you want to try repairing your DS3 that has vibration, you could follow these steps in this video. Keep in mind that sometimes a few problems can occur (L/R 2 buttons may not spring back and you may have to just give them a little nudge so they pop back out fully). The guy in the video uses something called Rubbing Alcohol, you will not need that I don't think, I have never used anything like that when I clean out my DS3, only a cotton bud or "Q tip". Just a suggestion to maybe fix your DS3, it's completely up to you :)

Thanks man!! :cheers: I’ll keep that in mind, but I’ll probably just stick with the OG controller that doesn’t vibrate for the time being. I’ll have to show you a picture of the state of my controller that Barely works. I think at this point I may as well just get a new controller. Pic coming later today lol.

Last edited:
Thats is a surprise !!! Gladiator second try in the same sec !!!!
Isn' t a joke right ?

Roadster challenge first day ( ok,ok, 5-6 trys)
Video will follow in the morning due to charge free internet via sat .
IMG_20180822_212050.jpg

No Nos ..... no Nos ......no Nos
By the way i think am getting old , i spend all afternoon and just now i remember how much i hate @bjl23 !!!
Bad signs .

Barnabas happy to amuse you and everyone else , it's also a part off having fun .

Noel........you know .

Edit .... vid.

Last edited:
I had another go at the Roadster Cup but can't get near The Comédien Κωμικός. I run consistant 1:06 laps with an occasional 1:04-1:05. I keep changing the final drive and knock off some tenths here and there. I'm not touching any of the AI cars though. In my video I had light contact as the AI came down on me but do my best not to touch any of them. It is what Noel and I call clean races. I saved the replay for this race if I need to I will post it. I am not nor ever will run NOS.

Attachments

• Roadster Cup4.jpg
    Roadster Cup4.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I had another go at the Roadster Cup but can't get near The Comédien Κωμικός. I run consistant 1:06 laps with an occasional 1:04-1:05. I keep changing the final drive and knock off some tenths here and there. I'm not touching any of the AI cars though. In my video I had light contact as the AI came down on me but do my best not to touch any of them. It is what Noel and I call clean races. I saved the replay for this race if I need to I will post it. I am not nor ever will run NOS.
Need to post the replay, I'm sure your not using NOS but rules are rules.
Thanks

---------

Also everyone I've allowed @GTPVenomZombie in the 50K CHALLENGE he has picked:
Impreza coupe 22B-STÌ ‘98

Bryce, I thought the 50K Challenge was the 15 minute thing where you choose the car and track? I am now confused. I will post the replay with my picture. You said I only needed 30 sec. to show no NOS.
The 50k is where you picked the mustang and challenge#1 is the dirt race.

The ONE HIT WONDER is where I tell you the car and race and you have 15 minutes to enter.

Guys I need a break for a couple days. I know I just joined, but I’m mentally exhausted so I would appreciate it if I can put my stuff on hold for a couple of days.
All good mate, the BATTLE ends in 4 days and the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE and ONE HIT WONDER both end in 11 days so you have plenty of time to still enter when you can.

There are count down timers on the first 4 posts.

Just wondering what is the Work in progress that @lfm58 is hide from us ?

@Slim_14113 come on ........ pick a race and join us or else i will name you ..... The Shy one.

@bjl23 i still hate you in 6.30 in the morning here .........so am in a good way.

@Racin510s just find out that use a grid girl in his races , is that legal ?
View attachment 761068

Or is the reason of his confusion ?
That's funny I downloaded that gif for the next round.

Just wondering what is the Work in progress that @lfm58 is hide from us ?

@Slim_14113 come on ........ pick a race and join us or else i will name you ..... The Shy one.

@bjl23 i still hate you in 6.30 in the morning here .........so am in a good way.

@Racin510s just find out that use a grid girl in his races , is that legal ?
View attachment 761068

Or is the reason of his confusion ?
That's funny I downloaded that gif for the next round.

:lol::lol:
That means a " 4 wheel drive " race , i bet on it.

How did you get 4 wheel drive off that?

:eek: Oh, good grief! How does the poor girl sleep?

I don't know about 4 wheel drive. Is there any fake, over the top & in your face car in GT6 that's made of silicone?

Back