THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
NO-TUNE
IMG_20210925_084837.jpg

KART NOIR
IMG_20210925_085852.jpg

It's so good to see you back again mate, how's the baby going?
He's doing great..He lost some weight when In hospital first few days but since than he seems double the size.. at least it seems to me.. He wants to eat like every 30 mins.. Other than that he's not doing much lol, I actually can't wait so I can play with him or something... Thanks for asking Bryce <3

I downloaded the mod for GT6, they added all Seasonal Events back and changed sounds for most of the cars, also added legendary GT4 missions. Was really happy with their moding on GT5 and they did great with GT6.
I just wanted to say my respect for everyone using PAD and being fast as me on a wheel (Hugh in particular but also the rest) because I practiced a litlle bit and have like zero feeling with my pad :(
Wanted to get little bit back in GT but with my pad skills I think I'll play NFS when I have few spare minutes lol

I downloaded the mod for GT6, they added all Seasonal Events back and changed sounds for most of the cars, also added legendary GT4 missions. Was really happy with their moding on GT5 and they did great with GT6.
I just wanted to say my respect for everyone using PAD and being fast as me on a wheel (Hugh in particular but also the rest) because I practiced a litlle bit and have like zero feeling with my pad :(
Wanted to get little bit back in GT but with my pad skills I think I'll play NFS when I have few spare minutes lol
@RMan72 Roger that!!

I had some time today.. So let me spam the thread cause who knows when I'll be able to do that again. :P

IMG_20210930_232612~2.jpg

My 58.8 London Lap

Last minute blocking BMW (Noel don't watch this)

Final Race of NFS Most Wanted 2012 Because of Spamming :P (Noel don't watch this one specially)

Ok, I feel good now, hope to be able to play some time this year again hah

Last edited:
@skeagracing I need help with driving without my wheel lol
also I need a setup for abarth but cant promise Ill have time to run it.. baby steps :P
I will take care of all of that for you just give me till tomorrow so I can gather all the information that you need. But please please run the school🏁

Setting for Abarth

Tires SS

Suspension

RH 110/110

2.67/1.70

3/3

3/3

3/3

0.5/1.5

0.00/0.60

Max Speed

1. 3.135
  2. 2.232
  3. 1.679
  4. 1.332
  5. 1.029
Final Gear 3.600

Drivetrain

10/40/20

Power High RPM Range Turbo

No Ballast Weight

The rest you know what to do.

If you need more just ask me.....! Later I will talk about the Track.............!

Last edited:
@skeagracing Not being able to press brake and throttle at same time is just nightmare, can't use my driving style on pad (L2 and R2 not working)

@RMan72 May I ask if you drift with X and [] and 0 also or use R2/L2 for drifting.. I thought maybe to learn some drifting finally :P
I use X [] and O for drifting as well as racing. Need to learn R2/L2 for GT7

I use X [] and O for drifting as well as racing. Need to learn R2/L2 for GT7
Yes me too, I didn't even think I'll get GT7 but I think Ill be able with PS4 and DS4. No wheel for some time for sure :/

I was trying to do some drifting with Alfa GTA on Tsukuba but seems like drifting is really not my thing lol

EDiT: If I try again, can somene give me some reference score for Tsukuba Sector Mode? :P Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry guys for my late response ,am aware of what happened here but its not easy to find time to play.
Tinkerbell i wish all the best to your baby and am quite happy to see you back there .
I already done the school yesterday and am free to test the rest challenges ..... that i designed in the past just in case as happens now that i wasn't home for many days.
I'll be back soon .

Sorry guys for my late response ,am aware of what happened here but its not easy to find time to play.
Tinkerbell i wish all the best to your baby and am quite happy to see you back there .
I already done the school yesterday and am free to test the rest challenges ..... that i designed in the past just in case as happens now that i wasn't home for many days.
I'll be back soon .
Thank you for your video for the school as you beat my time good buddy.................Bravo!! @RMan72 Looking forward to your school video as @smoothbore12 did great. The rest of you guy's need your video.

Last edited:
No tune/95.
1:02.125
You know when you have done a lot of hot lapping when while approaching the final corner you speak aloud: that's a 1:02.3 ...

I Want It All

Attachments

• iwia_results.jpg
    iwia_results.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 8
  • notune_sn.jpg
    notune_sn.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
  • notune_trk.jpg
    notune_trk.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: