@smoothbore12 1:22.575
@Aramislegacy 1:23.680
@Thematic 1:35.571

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#71

@skeagracing your winners please.

------------------

A big thank you to everyone who participated over the last 3 and a bit years, and well done to all those that won a challenge.

I've had a wonderful time hosting the challenge hub but more importantly the friendships I've made.

Thank you @skeagracing and @Racin510s for running the school and to @Vic Reign93 for hosting the Vic Reign challenges back in the old days, and a massive thank you to @smoothbore12 and @RMan72 for being here from start to finish.

Last edited:
Here's a link to @skeagracing and @Racin510s new thread.

Here's a link to @skeagracing and @Racin510s new thread.
@

well guys, I am pleased to have run with you even if it has been this short period of time, you are people with a level that I never imagined that there would be in this game, with this HUB also ends my participation here at GT Planet, next year I must migrate to Colombia and I will not have time or the necessary means to play, I wish you the best fellows and have a merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year!

well guys, I am pleased to have run with you even if it has been this short period of time, you are people with a level that I never imagined that there would be in this game, with this HUB also ends my participation here at GT Planet, next year I must migrate to Colombia and I will not have time or the necessary means to play, I wish you the best fellows and have a merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year!
Wish you all the best, Merry Christmas friend

I wish you all the best Hayabusa at your next move and God be with you and your family .
Thank you for being a part - even short - of our family here .
Hope to see you again someday under better circumstances and don't forget that you are a " Hayabusa " , the sky is yours mate and never let anyone to doubt about that .
The honour was ours that meet you .
God bless you .

I wish you all the best Hayabusa at your next move and God be with you and your family .
Thank you for being a part - even short - of our family here .
Hope to see you again someday under better circumstances and don't forget that you are a " Hayabusa " , the sky is yours mate and never let anyone to doubt about that .
The honour was ours that meet you .
God bless you .
thanks brother, the same to you and your family! enjoy our battles very much hahaha

gracias por participar en la escuela. Fue un verdadero placer verte conducir. Les deseo a usted y a los suyos una feliz Navidad. todo lo mejor en tu futuro. Fue un honor conocerte.
Barnabas

Latest Posts

Back