• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
:banghead:
:banghead::banghead:
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bogeyman-Poster.jpg

¥€¢≠£≥¥©®£€≥¢£¥≤≥≤

I went a bit out of line but its not my fault .......
He knows , everybody knows ,but ..... You can't fight creatures from twilight zone.

Have a good night and good morning @bjl23 .

Ok.. Thank god I didn't try..

Update.. Punto can easily win on CS with 399PP without aids.. And abs.. I didn't make myself justice driving abs 0 because missed many breaking points and don't think have any clean race.. Just AVOID M3 GTR because it'll run 7:40 race

End 4th or 3rd on CS 400 pp and can't avoid touching or touched by other cars .
Can't have a clean race and the first group of AI usually is damn fast on straights ,plus they usually run together and don't give you space to pass them.
I have to upgrade pp or tyres to " clean " the laundry :embarrassed:
I don't have much expectations for this one at the mark of tyres that Hugh suggest .
Anyway , i will honour @Racin510s somehow and hope God keep him healthy and with us soon.

I messed first lap so high 1:41 is possible.. Have fun @smoothbore12 :lol:
View attachment 858266

Am not as good as you are but am not that bad also :lol:
A long time ago we play this one as a challenge and it was hard to gold it then but finally i end up at 14s and missed the opportunity to hit 43s.
Well now i did it and am done plus i feel very nice that we are in the same sec.:dopey:

Mission entry
IMG_20191018_184231.jpg

I didn't mean you are bad, sorry if you misunderstood it. I'm just so useless with joystick that it would take me 3 days to do close to that time with it..

Tbf 1,43,7 with joystick is better time than 1,43,0 with a wheel.. I know some would disagree, it's just based on my abilities. Ill leave 1,43,0 my final time (no more updates)

Last edited:
I didn't mean you are bad, sorry if you misunderstood it. I'm just so useless with joystick that it would take me 3 days to do close to that time with it..

Tbf 1,43,7 with joystick is better time than 1,43,0 with a wheel.. I know some would disagree, it's just based on my abilities. Ill leave 1,43,0 my final time (no more updates)

Am just joking mate , one way or another that fight was lost from the beginning :lol:
My target was to reach 43s not to beat you ,i know you are damn good in that challenges ( and not only ) .
Am on my limit on this one and its good that i beat my previous best by almost a sec. was 44 .645 .
Just having fun Tinkerbell and some times we "tease " its other :D

Good day to all and have a cool weekend .

@skeagracing I like how you manage to set up camera very good. Do you also change some settings regarding colors on TV or on the phone? Since I changed many places where my PS is, is still haven't managed to find decent way to make quality video. Maybe few times I recorded something that looks good by accident obviously. Even when I manage to record it kind of ok, when I upload it, YT messes with a vid..

@skeagracing I like how you manage to set up camera very good. Do you also change some settings regarding colors on TV or on the phone? Since I changed many places where my PS is, is still haven't managed to find decent way to make quality video. Maybe few times I recorded something that looks good by accident obviously. Even when I manage to record it kind of ok, when I upload it, YT messes with a vid..
I am using a JVC HDMI Memory Camera “The Everio” on a tripods. The camera has many adjustments and so does the 60” TV.

I am using a JVC HDMI Memory Camera “The Everio” on a tripods. The camera has many adjustments and so does the 60” TV.

That makes sense why your videos are better quality than some recorded with older capture cards.
It's bad that ps3 didn't have capture option and I remember ages ago that PD promised option of capturing and direct upload to YT. It would save lots of trouble. I mean I wanted to save some races just for me, don't care if people would watch it or not.
I guess after all I watched about racing games, reviews and stuff, I think buying better PC would be best option. On the plus side you actually have useful PC too.. So I just gave up on consoles for now.

That makes sense why your videos are better quality than some recorded with older capture cards.
It's bad that ps3 didn't have capture option and I remember ages ago that PD promised option of capturing and direct upload to YT. It would save lots of trouble. I mean I wanted to save some races just for me, don't care if people would watch it or not.
I guess after all I watched about racing games, reviews and stuff, I think buying better PC would be best option. On the plus side you actually have useful PC too.. So I just gave up on consoles for now.
I spend my whole day on a PC so that is nothing that I would ever do.

i A International A: Word Circuit Tour: Race 4
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Lotus Elis 111R '04. Tune by me. Clean race. No aids. Fast lap 2:30.731. Total time 12:42.671. Pass for the win over the Mitsubishi Lancer on lap 4 at Campus Corner. Winning margin 04.998.

Adobe_20180618_121059.jpg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 43
WINNERS MUST POST A VIDEO SHOWING THEIR CAR REMAINED STOCK

DIV 1

DIV 2
@bjl23 6:58.671

--------------

BUGGIN OUT

@paddycars1 35.858
@bjl23 38.070

---------------

CHIC
RACE 3

@paddycars1 6:13.246
@smoothbore12 6:16.018
@bjl23 6:33.137
@nostradavor2
@lfm58
@RMan72

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#17 - Racin510s TROPHY

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #5
DIV 1
@paddycars1 1:41.921
@lfm58 1:41.972

DIV 2
@nostradavor2 1:43.048
VS
@smoothbore12 1:43.784

------------------

If you get hit from behind by another race car that “is their fault” not yours as the Punto has less HP that the cars that you are running against. Any time that you get hit from behind it will always be their problem not your problem no matter what the HP. If there is any trading of paint by your car and another it will depend on who initiated of paint. One example if you are passing another car it will depend on who initiated the trading of paint. If you are passing a car and have more than half of your car ahead of the other car it will be his responsibility to give you racing room. Just make sure to be patient and not pass when you know that you’re going to hit or trade paint with the other car when passing. And last it is your responsibility to make the clean pass. Like I said above if you have half of your car clean when passing then it will be the responsibility of the other car to give you racing room. I hope this helps.

It makes sense since AI is not very intelligent but its also not very aggressive so Id rather avoid touch. When I raced last time, I overtook M3 coupe for 1st where was very tight and he still didn't touch me also he didn't touch me on final straight where he was just much faster.. He lost only because is bad programed and braked on that mild turn in final straight.

Back