THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Yes @nostradavor2 I am in the process of doing this. Repeated departures and threats of departures from this hub have scared me into action - I really want to carry on racing, but have no desire for PS4 or PS5 or GT Sport or GT7 (they don't support multi-screen).

I have dipped into these chaps' Discord - and they seem like a very friendly, helpful bunch - I just have to pick a PS3 from my collection and bite the bullet! There seem to be 2 main options - I am not sure which one to take and I don't think we can discuss either here! Would love to take discussion elsewhere so we can compare notes.
You doing the school?

Haven't fire up my ps3 for some days , i come home late from work and fall asleep early .
Today just became 56 .......
giphy (5).gif

Wow , didn't know that me and Noel are at the same day !!!!
Happy birthday Noel and hope to make it till 101 alive and kicking
A 100 its usual whish and am not familiar with what most people like :lol:

Well ,just came home ,faqen exausted but at least i can serve something to my favourite company .
Sweet and drink for everybody guys.

56th-birthday-15.gif

glenfiddich-18-years-879243.jpg

Thanks all of you guys :bowdown:

notune_results.jpg

Left time for GT as well. Including a five lap Single Race with the production Stratos.
No tune/78.
18:15.39
Lap times 9:07+ for both. Got upto sixth at Kleine Karussell, but since I didn't care about position I absolutely let them find their way past.

No loss of signal between console and wheel controller today, as far as my senses are concerned.

Due to a bad weather that we are facing here ,we have serious problems with power cuts from yesterday night.
@skeagracing don't wait for me for this round , its impossible to upload a vid under these circumstances and it will be worst from today noon since we expect worst conditions .
The only run thing left is my run - one and only- against @bjl23 to find who is gonna be at last place and the honour is mine.
Congratulations to all the guys and especially to " The Saint " for his Sierra run .
Hope for better days and to pass fast this damn weather cause under lockdown and try to pie early in the morning with a flashlight is not what i expected for today.
IMG_20210214_134021.jpg

Edit
Just read right now that the power cuts will be on program to prevent a general blackout .....
I guess the next couple of days it will be :banghead: :scared: :banghead: 🤬 .

Last edited:
Back